thimotheeyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My workout schedule; Am i on the right track?

Hi All!
    Just subbed this forum hoping to get some advise from more experienced athletes here.
    Alright, please comment on my training schedule for me to see if i am on the right track:

2 or 3 leg excercises
    4 Pulling exersises
    2 Ab excersices
    2 or 3 leg excercises
    * I train three days a week with two kinds of workouts defined in a PUSH or a PULL. I have been doing this from the start which is 3 months total.
    * I train 1 hour to 1h15 and no longer.
    * I rest one or two days between workouts
    * I eat healthy (high protein plus vegi's en fruit) + daily 5mg creatine.
    * I sleep good and take the rest i need
    * I go for quality reps with controled moving, good form and mind-musscle connection
    * I sometimes mix up things like; exercise sequence and heavy weigth low reps/ light weight high reps
    * I am making decent gains in mussle growth and adding more weight every week
    * The day after training i always recover from light to middle muscle soreness
    * I use al kinds of exersices promoted by the majority of people.
    * I am aware that i havent called my excercises by name but i train mostly al of the muscles in my body; front and back, lower and upper body.

grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just to clarify, a “push/pull” is as follows:

Push: chest, front & side delts, triceps, quads, calves.
    Pull: Abs, Back, rear delts, biceps, hamstrings.

It’s not a bad way to work out, but similar to a full body, since every muscle is still pretty much in play, you will be best off adjusting your volume accordingly, but only taking a day off in between.

The core elements of a good program are frequency (how often a muscle is hit), volume (how much work the muscle is doing), and intensity (how much weight the muscle is moving). If properly balanced, just about any routine composed of intelligent excercises organized in an intelligent order will yield descent results.

In your example, frequency is variable, and you give us no idea of your volume or intensity...so there really isn’t much to give any advice or input on.

You say you are growing and making gains. If true, then stay the course with whatever you are doing, because that’s the goal, isn’t it?
    My 8 year progress video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BXudgIjg

thimotheeyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Grubman!

When i go to the gym it is hard to remember from all of those excersices how many weight i use. Especially of the machines. I am working out for 2.5 month now. Started bench pressing at 50kg for 3x8-12 to failure. Now i am at 65kg going to 70kg for 3x8-12 to failure ex. w-up. This is mostly the intensity i choose. 3x8-12 to failure. Some times i go heavier with lower reps and otherwise. Most excercises i do i put on as many weight as posible while performing excercises correctly. But i also keep in mind that i must not exaggerate it to prevend injuries.

With leg extensions for example i don't go as heavy as i possibly can because of the stress it can cause to the knee's. I noticed that if i use the proper technique i still get my musscles very sour. With squating i started with 40kg to get mind musscle connection and get the technique straight. Now i've done that i notice i can slightly add more weight to the bar and i am at 60kg right now for 1x8 and then 2x8 with 50kg. I feel like my legs are very week and i am happy that i am training them sinds the start. I noticed my pants are getting more tight arround the quads and glutes. My wife says so too

Some more info about me;
    Male 28
    75kg (when i started working out i was 71kg)
    1,86cm

The workout routine i have is something i put together myself. I started this thread to maybe hop over to a routine that has been proven to get better results.
    Al tips are welcome and maybe help me out with some other routines?
    Last edited by thimotheeyy; 02-15-2019 at 03:42 AM.