arantes10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Really struggling to lose weight around my torso!

I’m 24, I’m 6’1 Male, I’m really struggling to lose weight around my belly, side chest and obliques, I train soccer 3 times a week, and gym 2-3 times a week (non soccer days) but I’m still not seeing the result. I am a bit overweight sitting at 110kg ideally I wanna be at 95kg. I have knee pains when I’m running because I’m carrying a lot of upper body weight. Can anyone suggest diets, supplements and nutrition to affect a change.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to lower your calorie intake.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough