Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000)

Creatine and asthma

Guys is there any scientific evidence that shows creatine to aggravate or alleviate asthma?

RealDiamond is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Galiron View Post
    Guys is there any scientific evidence that shows creatine to aggravate or alleviate asthma?
    I highly doubt it will have anything to do with it...

daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daviesr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

asthma

Originally Posted by Galiron View Post
    Vitamin D-rich foods, such as milk and eggs. Beta-carotene-rich vegetables, such as carrots and leafy greens.
    Eating 1 banana a day reduces asthmatic symptoms. Most likely because of bananas, rich in potassium and fiber, lowering blood pressure and fighting cancer – as it prevents the formation of free radicalsMagnesium-rich foods, such as spinach and pumpkin seeds.
    Ginger is also thought to decrease inflammation, and a recent study did show that oral ginger supplements were linked to improvement in asthma symptoms. ... Additional studies are now being conducted to evaluate more fully whether or not ginger may help manage asthma symptoms. Echinacea and Licorice Root.
    If you have asthma, improving your fitness can be a great way for you to increase your lung capacity and help you to relax. Walking is a great way to improve your fitness - building up slowly and getting faster or walking further as you progress

fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000) fahdalsheheata is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have asthma , it is not as severe as when i was boy, but still I use creatine with no issues.

lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987
    Allergies from creatine are possible and can show symptoms like rash, itching, shortness of breath etc. But effects of creatine supplementation on asthma have not been investigated

Miors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fahdalsheheata View Post
    I have asthma , it is not as severe as when i was boy, but still I use creatine with no issues.
    +1 On that
    My case is the same. I don't have any problems while using creatine. Maybe just watch your breathing while training if you tend to have some problems with your asthma.