andr3w1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Needing some help to gain weight and muscle.

Gday all.

Looking for some advice on this page. First off I’m 28 not whatever this site is saying I am. Also I’m 5foot6 male and only 55kg and non smoker.

I am currently working in carpet so I can lift a bit but lately everything is getting heavier so bit harder to lift. I’ve read up about having 6 smaller meals throughout the day which can be hard while eating out of an esky and also having a lot more milk etc.

So mainly looking at joining a gym or buying some equipment for my own house but would like some ideas on what are good to have/do and any possible excersise regimes.

So to summarise looking at some exercise tips possibly help diet plan and a workout plan.
    Thanks for any help available.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start with reading the stickies on the Nutrition and Workout Programs forums.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The sticky threads have all the basic info that's most important to your goals.

Just on a side note, the 6 meals a day thing is a myth. There are other reasons to be concerned about your nutrition but they start with controlling calorie intake and protein intake as being the most important things.

andr3w1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok great thanks for that will do.