iWin777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Bringing Sexi Back ~ Help Me I'm Starting Tomorrow

Blah blah blah, brand new member, no time lurker, nothing special to share besides a 60 day transformation. Tell me what to eat I'll eat it. I decided it's time I get back in shape. I gained 14 pounds in a year and a half, stopped lifting/running/boxing/ju jitsu etc etc due to work (no excuse) and today I'm done. I use to have abs, now I'm fatboy skinny.. I look pathetic, I can't believe I have a belly, my arms are trash now, the only thing I have is traps still which I think is just natural for me. I'm prepared to eat straight broc**** and chicken all day, every day until I get my abs back. Been in kickboxing since I was 5, played hockey on a national level, overall I'm embarrassed and I just now figured it out after I got laughed at by this dime piece that was once a real close friend (she's a girl, I'm not gay, though I'm not homophobic, it's just for the record lol). We went out for drinks and she's like " oh you look healthy "... I'm done, I got my dream job, pay is really well, money is no issue, went out in a rage bought $500 in protein/amino acids/some other bs they said was healthy and it's on like donkey kong I'm not even playing with you.. I'll sit in the gym for 2+ hours a day, no more TV. If my TV wasn't so sweet I'd break it.

Currently I'm 6'1 1/2" ( almost 6'2" ) 30 years old and weight 205.8 ~ At 192 I had abs, arms and was really happy with myself.

You may say " well its only 14 pounds why don't you just go back to boxing etc etc and eat what you'd like.. " Well because my schedule interferes with hobbies such as this so lifting/running is all I can do. All I need is a nutrition plan and I'll do the rest

Tell me what to eat, I swear to God I'll eat just chicken and broc**** 24/7, but I know thats not the optimal way. I'll buy exotic foods, I'll ship Tajima-Gyu from Kobe Japan, I'll do whatever you tell me.. It may only seem like 14 pounds, but I lost muscle, and I feel like a weak little b*tch.. Don't get it twisted I still hit like a Mack truck lol, but I'm done with this body. Help me with my journey! In 60 days I'm bringing the old me back on my dead relatives! This girl put a fire in me I have not felt in a long long time

Or give me a link or something where I can do the calculations, I need to know how many calories I need to intake as well as the carb/protein/fat percentage

I bought one of those food scales so I can weigh the food, I have everything already besides how many calories and the protein/fat/carb percentages

I use to eat whatever I wanted, for the most part as I never really maxed out on food anyway nor do I now.. I just slowly but surely got pathetic. I always had a nice body, girls always loved me, they still do, but not the same ones that I love.. I noticed when I go out now I can't pick up girls that I'm use to. I might get lucky, but for the most part I have to settle for 6-7's. Use to be really easy, I've lost a lot of my friends with benefits and I miss my old nightlife. Mission 60 days is in effect!

I have multi vitamins, Performix protein, Performix amino acids, Performix creatine.. They said Performix was the best so I bought it all

Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Obvious troll is obvious.

Originally Posted by Jakeh1 View Post
    No, nor am I looking to retaliate to your comment..

What you're seeing is frustration with myself, nothing else.. I'm fatboy skinny looking for help

Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight. It's so simple it's actually laughable. Read the stickies as all the information is there.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

No one is going to do all the work for you. Nor would we encourage someone to undertake a 30 / 60 day challenge for the sole purpose of helping you sleep with more girls. We help those who wish to change genuinely change their lives, not because their young and horny and want a few more notches on their bedpost. After reading your thread it seems as though you have some physiological issues that you may wish to address.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Jakeh1; 02-11-2019 at 01:48 AM.

boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by iWin777 View Post
    Or give me a link or something where I can do the calculations, I need to know how many calories I need to intake as well as the carb/protein/fat percentage
    Read the sticky here:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Return with questions, if any
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi
    -----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    read the stickies

Originally Posted by tomskee1 View Post
    read the stickies
    Brotha I did more than that lol, I found everything I needed (started from the stickies). I can see why he called me a Troll, his comment had merit. After hours of researching I found everything I need and it was actually really easy hence why he called me a Troll.

2600 calories / 266g Protein / 55-60 grams of fat / 280 grams of carbs ~ I downloaded a nutrition calculator app to calculate and I'm breaking it down in 4 meals.. Doing it now actually

I'm probably around 18% body fat I figured..

Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    Read the sticky here:

Return with questions, if any
    Oh thank you, I appreciate that! I actually found everything shortly thereafter. I'm not even positive if I'm 18% body fat I might be 16%.. Either way it does not matter I'm pathetic right now, how do you measure your body fat?

You need to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight. It's so simple it's actually laughable. Read the stickies as all the information is there.

No one is going to do all the work for you. Nor would we encourage someone to undertake a 30 / 60 day challenge for the sole purpose of helping you sleep with more girls. We help those who wish to change genuinely change their lives, not because their young and horny and want a few more notches on their bedpost. After reading your thread it seems as though you have some physiological issues that you may wish to address.

Good luck.
    I'm not terrible at all actually, I just don't have my abs, lost muscle and overall not happy.. Trust me I have plenty of "notches" I was just being honest. No need to attack my mental state or try and be combative with me. I appreciate the help and found what I was looking for. I pick up 6-7's easy, the dime pieces are becoming far and in-between now lol. I'm not politically correct so you're going to be vile?

I mean maybe I am crazy idk lol.. You sound slightly pompous, thanks for your time

Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental854 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want some instant effect on your belly you should try rubbing lavender oil before exercising,and speaking of oil,coconut oil is excellent for teethes.You should try exercising empty stomached in the morning.

I'm not terrible at all actually, I just don't have my abs, lost muscle and overall not happy.. Trust me I have plenty of "notches" I was just being honest. No need to attack my mental state or try and be combative with me. I appreciate the help and found what I was looking for. I pick up 6-7's easy, the dime pieces are becoming far and in-between now lol. I'm not politically correct so you're going to be vile?

I mean maybe I am crazy idk lol.. You sound slightly pompous, thanks for your time
    Not combative, nor pompous, but you're welcome to your opinion.

Glad you found what it is you're looking for. Hope it works out for you.

Good luck.
    You better believe I'm doing this for the dime pieces and dime pieces only! You in denial bud? What in the world else what I do this for? You think I'm doing this to just stare at myself or something?

" Hold on guys, let me whip out my app and calculate how many MACROS are in a 4 ounces of chicken, then grab my scale and weigh it for 60 days straight so I can stare at myself in the mirror " ~ Get real buddy, project: " Dime Piece " is in effect

Not combative, nor pompous, but you're welcome to your opinion.

Glad you found what it is you're looking for. Hope it works out for you.
    Hope is a crutch for the weak, when I put my mind to something I do it.. Yeah I let myself go a little bit, but comes with the territory. Live and learn we are only human. I acknowledged my mistake and am accountable for my current state, the same as I will be when I get right back to where I was if not better, likely better, because I like proving points

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After reading this thread, it would appear you may want to cut back on the caffeine a bit OP.

boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) boo99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    how do you measure your body fat?
    Since most of the devices used aren't accurate unless you went for $ hydrostatic testing, then use other tools such as....mirror, clothes, measurements, progress pix, a scale, etc to see the direction of your bf%

You could also use circumference measurements and compare the results and if they are shrinking etc
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi
    -----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K