lechrisc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Belly won't go away no matter what I do.

I am 5'2, and weigh about a 120 pounds. I've been trying to grow my glutes, but my stomach has been paying the price. I've tried Keto, counting calories, and my belly still looks bloated. I am resorting to take probiotics for my digestion.

My goal is to have a flat stomach with abs showing/the tiny waist look. I also go to the gym. I have been the heaviest I ever been and I don't know how to keep my belly from growing.

illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10) illpinoise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pics? try getting into a deficit to lose a little more fat while lifting heavy to maintain the glutes you have.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lechrisc View Post
    I am 5'2, and weigh about a 120 pounds. I've been trying to grow my glutes, but my stomach has been paying the price. I've tried Keto, counting calories, and my belly still looks bloated. I am resorting to take probiotics for my digestion.

My goal is to have a flat stomach with abs showing/the tiny waist look. I also go to the gym. I have been the heaviest I ever been and I don't know how to keep my belly from growing.
    How exactly are you "counting calories"?

List your daily calorie/macro intake.

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lechrisc View Post

I'm confused, are you in a calorie surplus because you're trying to grow your glutes or are you in a calorie deficit because you're trying to lose your stomach? You need to pick one, if you're trying to lose the gut and not losing pounds its because you are taking in more calories than you are burning on a weekly basis.
    The best weight loss and muscle building advice you will ever get:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0eWbk-0qdg

The truth about "Recomping"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aErqkCgDuE

tx8pt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tx8pt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tx8pt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tx8pt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tx8pt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try the Adkins diet and 1 hr of cardio a day. 45 min of serious weight training 4/5 days a week.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tx8pt View Post
    Try the Adkins diet and 1 hr of cardio a day. 45 min of serious weight training 4/5 days a week.
    The only diet that will work for fatloss is one that produces a consistent net calorie deficit and one you can adhere to over time. OP you need to lower your calories on a weekly basis.

Close to 2 hours in the gym consistently is overkill and not necessary.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough