noodler4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New and ready to change

So I am 32, 5’6” and roughly 230lbs. After having 4 children, it took a toll and I let myself go. I was no stranger to working out before kids and I was around 145lbs. It’s time to start feeling better about myself, I want to lose fat and gain muscle. I want to be lean and strong, I know it will take sometime and that’s the plan. Right now I only have resistance bands but here soon I will be investing in some equipment. I would love to know where to start! Thanks!

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Start by tracking what you are putting into your body. Not just calories but macronutrients as well. Use an app like myfitnesspal to do this. I don't know how physically active you are but at your stats, I can't assume too much. Maybe start by just going for a walk every day or something like that. Let your body get used to moving more and more while you get your nutritional awareness under control. Reading the stickies in the nutrition section has a lot of useful information
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100)
    Start with portion control of food, measure and check calories of what you consume.
    Buy measuring spoons, and kitchen scale.
    Instagram - @shajeely
    Fitness Journal - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176797831