Thread: Am i fat

CostaMazda is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Am i fat

Whats up everyone been feeling self conscious lately in 2015 i lost 35 poinds and now in the last 4 years went from 165 to 174 and am feeling fat and i feel i look the same but i dont want to have to diet extreme again but im wondering if the weight gain is muscle and i have stamarted back at the gym again the last 2 months but am i “skinny fat” i dont know just need confidence

TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheUnderdog83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don’t know what you want from us without a pic

sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CostaMazda View Post
    Whats up everyone been feeling self conscious lately in 2015 i lost 35 poinds and now in the last 4 years went from 165 to 174 and am feeling fat and i feel i look the same but i dont want to have to diet extreme again but im wondering if the weight gain is muscle and i have stamarted back at the gym again the last 2 months but am i “skinny fat” i dont know just need confidence
    OP how old are you?

Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Be4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CostaMazda View Post
    Everybody has there insecurities just enjoy your exercise and don't worry about the weight as muscle weighs more than fat.

sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to the gym, get on a proven program and stick with it. Don't expect instant results. Consistency is the key, improve your lifts over time and I guarantee you the confidence will come with it.
    "If I fail, and I pray to god that I don't, it will not be because I did not try"

BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BenMcLeodNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depending on your height, you may indeed be skinny-fat. Only way to fix that is to build muscle or lose fat.

superman704 superman704 superman704 superman704 superman704 superman704 superman704 superman704 superman704 superman704 superman704
    How tall are you?

SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100) SpinnerStar is not very well liked. (-100)
    How old and tall are you? Because is depend on your age and height.