Terrilopez74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wanting to build lean muscle mass

I’m currently taking nutraleaf vegan protein,bcas,clas, I’m working out 5 days a week I’ve been on this schedule for 4 months now and have lost fat and weight but have not gained any muscle
    My work out is planned by my local cross fit (lengendsbarbell) any input on what I can do to help make more muscle will be appreciated

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make sure you are eating enough and be patient
    I got aborted at 2 years old, parents kicked me out at 5, expelled in middle school, died in 9/11, got pregnant at 16, sold my baby for a happy meal, car accident at 23 but here I am today

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Height? Weight? Age? Sex? Protein intake? Fat intake? Carb intake?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much are you aiming to gain a week? Gaining muscle mass is going to take a bit of protein, but eat at a sight surplus, be consistent with your workouts, and meet your min. protein & fat.
    💪🔷Ⓜ Ⓤ Ⓢ Ⓒ Ⓛ Ⓔ Ⓣ Ⓔ Ⓒ Ⓗ Representative🔷

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grubman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Terrilopez74 View Post
    have lost fat and weight but have not gained any muscle

My work out is planned by my local cross fit
    CrossFit is excercise, it isn’t a muscle building program. I know the CrossFit stars look huge, but trust me, they aren’t doing the same workouts that they do in CrossFit gyms, and unfortunately, like all professional “sports”, most the top people are taking peds.

If you want to start gaining muscle, quit the expensive CrossFit, join a normal gym, read the stickies on the workouts sub-forum. Pick a good beginners program...and start adding some muscle.

Good luck.
    My 8 year progress video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BXudgIjg