willford91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need advice on losing fat/weight

I’m 6’0 360lbs
    27yrs

Been chubby since I was 15 but when I was 17 got big into pc games so sat a lot went from 220 to 290 (didn’t go higher cuz I was in a labor intensive job) stayed like that til Jan 2018 then I did Uber driving and went up to 360 Been there since. Now I’m trying to be healthier and eat healthier,because I’m going back into a labor type job going up ladders carrying heavy things and what not, but I tire quick now. My calorie intake is about 4k a day and it mostly fast food.
    So what advice to lose weight quick and tips?

GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not going to claim to know much, but I do know you don't want to lose weight quick. Sure since you are obese you can lose a little more than 1-2 lbs safely, but if someone would chime in and back me up Im sure you probably want a more steady state of weight loss.

Buy yourself a food scale ,weigh all your portions,and record them on MyFitnessPal. Make sure you're not cutting too low on calories. If I were you Id stick to about a 750kcal deficit a day. Just to be on the safe side. Make sure you hit Protein,Fat macros for the day and fill the rest with what you like just try to stick to whole foods.

Oh and stop eating so much fast food. That stuff will kill you eventually at that rate 4k calories is a lot of junk. On cheat days if it's what you want then go for it,but stop eating it every day. Start to meal prep as well for your week every week. It will make things a lot easier.