Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blitzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Front Squat Replacement?

Im just starting out in Fitness and bodybuilding im 32years old Active (roofer) male im 5'10 170lbs

Im using fierce5 Beginner Program

1 thing I noticed is I cant Front Squat at all It always feels like im actually Lifting the bar with my hands theres no way I can Manage to put only 2 fingers on the bar im not that flexible ( im stiff as a 2x4)

so I have 2 options Use super Low weight because I cant do it properly ( always Holding the bar above my shoulder/clavicle) or destroy my wrist or both)

Ive Noticed I could swap out Front Squat for Paused Back squat. But it also mentions that If i Do that I should also switch RDL into DL.. Anyhow heres my #s

Squat 135
    Bench 115
    pendlay rows 115
    facepulls 30
    Superset
    Tricept pressdown 35
    calf Raise 135

Front Squat well I did 85 but even the bar alone felt awful and my wirst were screaming in pain
    OverHead press 85
    Rdl 95
    Body wight pull up Managed 5,4,4 into failure
    superset
    Crunch 15,10 until failure
    EzBarCurls 60 ( 10,6 into failure)

NX3DT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How about the Zercher Squat?

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you tried the bodybuilding cross arm style front squat.
    You rest the bar on the shoulders as close as you can to your neck without pressure on the neck,then cross your arms and hold the bar in place.
    You do though need to stay upright as a lean forward to much and you won't be able to hold the bar and you'll dump it.