alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

*New XTEND Carbonated* The Xtend you love, with a twist!

Thanks to all the great reps and everyone at Scivation. In an ongoing promo, I was sent a sample pack of the new Xtend carbonated recovery drinks. **OF NOTE** These are NOT energy drinks. There are no stims in them. So here they are:

OUT OF THE CAN

THOUGHTS

I really like the fact XTEND is now in a can, and the carbonated twist had me intrigued. I am a regular user of Xtend, and have been for years. The new flavors I received are Black Cherry, Kiwi Strawberry Blast, Glacial Grape, and Blue Raspberry Ice. I have had these flavors in the regular powder, so I was interested to see how these RTDs measure up. As you can see, the liquid is clear, and it is clear for all flavors. I appreciate this, because I am not one that really need dyes to have a color to go with my flavor. The profile is the same as the Xtend powder.

On trying the first can, which was Black Cherry, I was happy to see that the carbonation was very mild. Not nearly as fizzy, as say, a soft drink. The flavor was pretty strong, and to me, really sweet. It was kind of syrupy. I know it is sweetened with Sucralose and Ace-K, as well as natural flavors. In my opinion, it may have been sweetened a little too much. Keep in mind, when I mix my Xtend powder, I usually use up to 32 oz of water, and it is not very strong. I tend to like something less sweet when I am drinking it intra workout. I didn't try to drink these while working out because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the carbonation, mild as it is. It would give me the burps, and I don't want that while lifting. So I drank these post workout, and enjoyed them, but just a little too sweet. I didn't try thinning them out in water, because I wanted to try each flavor as it was made.

FLAVOR REVIEWS

BLACK CHERRY
    This was my favorite. The cherry flavor is really well done. It wasn't tart at all, and it wasn't overpowering.
    STRAWBERRY KIWI This was my second favorite. I mostly tasted strawberry, but there was an aftertaste of kiwi. Both flavors were also well done.
    BLUE RASPBERRY ICE This flavor was pretty good, but I wish there was less "blue" flavor and more raspberry. It was a little too artificial.
    GLACIAL GRAPE I use the OG Grape Xtend powder regularly (haven't bought it since it was rebranded). It is in my top 5 Xtend flavors, so I had high hopes for this one. I was a little disappointed that the flavor wasn't more like a true grape. It was a little too artificial and very sweet.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

I really appreciated the opportunity to try these. I couldn't use them while working out, but felt they are a good drink for after. They are a little to syrupy/sweet for me, and it sort of killed the flavor, meaning it overpowered it. The carbonation was perfect. I think the flavors themselves were done pretty well, but don't expect them to taste like the powders. The profile is the same great Xtend, and you can't go wrong with that. I would recommend it as a refreshing drink after training, and just an "anytime" drink throughout the day. Scivation, if you are taking suggestions, maybe cut the sweetener a little

Thanks for reading

Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review! Personally my favorites were strawberry kiwi and the blue raspberry one. Loved it!
    Cobra Kai never dies!

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I ranked the flavors the same as you actually! Thank you for the detailed review with great pictures. Black cherry is damn good.
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    I ranked the flavors the same as you actually! Thank you for the detailed review with great pictures. Black cherry is damn good.
    Thanks Illini. The black cherry is the one I would buy again. No problem with getting a whole case of those

Sorry for the delay, though.
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That Black Cherry is very good.
    It was my favorite out of the four.
    Great review!

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely a hit!
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep