BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoBSMVW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weekly calories?

I know weekly calories work for cutting, but do they also work for maintenance? My maintenance is around 2300 and if I eat 1700 or so a couple days a week to accommodate for the weekends will I still maintain muscle mass?

hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes all weight is dictated over longer periods of time this includes bulking (gaining muscle does though require daily consumption of proteins and calories for optimal MPS). So if you under eat one day then over eat the next that would balance out, if the total weekly calories are the same.

That is why for any body composition change you should stick with the goal over a longer periods of time (week, months etc).
    Last edited by hardyboysare; 02-11-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BoBSMVW View Post
    I know weekly calories work for cutting, but do they also work for maintenance? My maintenance is around 2300 and if I eat 1700 or so a couple days a week to accommodate for the weekends will I still maintain muscle mass?
    That's fine however continue with the proper protein amounts on the low days.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough