jacki6957 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Need help with meal prep/plan ideas please!

I am relatively new into bodybuilding and really need help with meal prep/plan ideas for beginners, I am about 127# looking to put on muscle. I workout between 5&6 days a week for 1-1.5 hours a day, so I am not sure how much I should be eating for each meal and snack. I try to stick to portion sizes and high protein with lots of water, but again it's the sizes and amounts I'm not sure about, I worry I'm not eating enough to sustain or build muscle... I greatly appreciate any and all advice!

Thank you,

Jacki

iWin777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jacki6957 View Post
    I am relatively new into bodybuilding and really need help with meal prep/plan ideas for beginners, I am about 127# looking to put on muscle. I workout between 5&6 days a week for 1-1.5 hours a day, so I am not sure how much I should be eating for each meal and snack. I try to stick to portion sizes and high protein with lots of water, but again it's the sizes and amounts I'm not sure about, I worry I'm not eating enough to sustain or build muscle... I greatly appreciate any and all advice!

Thank you,

Jacki
    Seems as though you and I are looking for the same info.. Good luck QT, out of frustration my post might have came off somewhat trollish after reading it all, but from the looks of yours you should have better luck than me!

All the best on your journey!

Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jakeh1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Read https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

This will give you all the information to get started.

With regard to a "meal plan", if it can be avoided I would suggest you do so. Having a meal plan is unsustainable as - let's face it - you're not going to eat the same foods for the rest of your life.

Understanding your macros (which the above link perfectly explains) allows you to have a flexible diet and therefore helps maintain a long and healthy relationship with food.

Good luck.

jacki6957 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you!