Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 2822
    Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    LSU’s RB is a full go. Certainly with a hammy he can re-aggravate at any time but I’ve heard he’s been unrestricted in practice following the semifinal.
    there's a saying about hamstrings, "once you have a hammy you always have one.". meaning that injury will always be there lurking for a return.
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    Sounds like it's official... Mike Leach to Mississippi State.

I'm a big fan of Mike Leach as a coach. Seems like a risk for him though. Tough division. Much higher standards than WSU. Wonder if it's just a huge pay raise.
    it's gotta be. at the very least MSU will be more competitive.
    I don’t see his personality meshing with the SEC media
    his press conferences are comedy gold.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fukkin lol at Leach dealing with SEC boosters & recruiting in the dirtiest recruiting state of them all
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mumra View Post
    his press conferences are comedy gold.
    At his introduction press conference someone better ask him about the mascots in the SEC.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So it sounds like Mike Leach is going from making $4 million per year at WSU, to $5 million per year. He will also apparently be given more money for assistant coaches as well.

Wonder who ends up at WSU. They should consider trying to get Graham Harrell from USC. Keep the same/similar system in place.

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking forward to the coach from waterboy and the Raging Cajuns boat racing Clempson.
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    I cant/wont predict anything until Wisconsin. I just know how the media will spin it if Harbaugh wins. They'll downplay how good Wisconsin actually is. The only time a "big game" is a "big game" is if Michigan loses. Youll see what I mean after the Wisco game. If they lose, the "cant win big games" narrative will fly. If they win, it wont be considered a big game. remember I said this throughout the year when we are playing these teams.

They have played absolutely nobody and were awfully mediocre the last 3 quarters of their first game. I would say "lets wait and see them play a real team" but, per usual, they don't play anyone tough ooc lol. 4 out of their last 5 games are going to be brutal for them, though.
    And they won all of them and smacked your garbage squad LMAO

@freezingcoldtakes with dumbass Michigan fans are the best
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    fukkin lol at Leach dealing with SEC boosters & recruiting in the dirtiest recruiting state of them all
    Serious question, after watching LSU stomp Clemson, how do you think OSU would've done against us?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Serious question, after watching LSU stomp Clemson, how do you think OSU would've done against us?
    Not gonna say they would have beat you guys but there’s no doubt in my mind it would have been closer. I’ll go to my grave thinking those calls and the ejection cost us the game.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know you aren’t asking me but it would have been closer. Our secondary would have matched up a lot better and we would have been able to run more effectively. The physicality we showed against Clemson and the way they were able to get through your offensive line makes me think burrow would have been sacked more than the 5 times he was last night. Deep down, though, I think you guys would have won anyway. Fields still wouldn’t have been 100% and you guys just felt like the team of destiny.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know you aren’t asking me but it would have been closer. Our secondary would have matched up a lot better and we would have been able to run more effectively. The physicality we showed against Clemson and the way they were able to get through your offensive line makes me think burrow would have been sacked more than the 5 times he was last night. Deep down, though, I think you guys would have won anyway. Fields still wouldn’t have been 100% and you guys just felt like the team of destiny.
    I was genuinely asking you what you thought. Wasn't trying to bait you into anything.

Well, Clemson's secondary locked us down for a while, but it just took some time to get some real experience on the field to figure it out and they did. Y'all may have been able to run more effectively in the first half but our defense woke the **** up in the second half, so that might've also happened had we faced y'all.

Like, I can type up a whole paragraph for each sentence you typed but we'll never know so meh We also would've had a completely different game plan for your team, though, obviously. That throws everything out the window, IMHO.

I think the physicality thing would've been similar with OSU and Clemson, tbh. Many Clemson players just looked bigger than most LSU players, but their physicality wasn't enough for our technique. I haven't watched enough OSU to comment on the size and technique of y'all. I just know we did well enough against them so I'd figure we'd be able to, at minimum, be successful enough that they'd be similar.

I won't say that LSU would've won, because so much would change playing against y'all, but man oh man that would've been one incredible championship to see. Burrow against his old team that told him to **** off.

I didn't feel the destiny thing at all this season lol. I pretty much thought Burrow would have a bad game that would cost us enough that we'd lose since the Saints keep doing that.

How many people do y'all have returning next year?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We didn’t tell joe to **** off. He got hurt and fell behind to win the backup job and couldn’t win it back with the few reps left to go around for second and third team. We would have liked to keep him.

We lose dobbins on offense who will be very difficult to replace. Key guys on the line are coming back along with other guys who should step up. Receivers could rival your guys this year and we have fields back.

Defensive line and linebackers will be fine but we will replace all but one in the secondary along with losing Hafley our secondary coach. We are expected to hire back coombs from the titans which will help.

I’d be surprised if we aren’t back in the playoff next year but have no idea if we will have a squad that can win it all. Either way, day is the real deal and I like where we are headed.

We didn’t tell joe to **** off. He got hurt and fell behind to win the backup job and couldn’t win it back with the few reps left to go around for second and third team. We would have liked to keep him.

We lose dobbins on offense who will be very difficult to replace. Key guys on the line are coming back along with other guys who should step up. Receivers could rival your guys this year and we have fields back.

Defensive line and linebackers will be fine but we will replace all but one in the secondary along with losing Hafley our secondary coach. We are expected to hire back coombs from the titans which will help.

I’d be surprised if we aren’t back in the playoff next year but have no idea if we will have a squad that can win it all. Either way, day is the real deal and I like where we are headed.
    The story sounds better when OSU tells him to **** off. Let me have my fun.

Looking forward to seeing how y'all do next year. Hopefully Myles Brennan learned a ton this year and can step in the starting role next year and lead us to the playoffs again. Would be nice to have an LSU/OSU championship rematch (with us coming out on top again, obviously).

Any idea how Day is as a recruiter?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

The story sounds better when OSU tells him to **** off. Let me have my fun.

Looking forward to seeing how y'all do next year. Hopefully Myles Brennan learned a ton this year and can step in the starting role next year and lead us to the playoffs again. Would be nice to have an LSU/OSU championship rematch (with us coming out on top again, obviously).

Any idea how Day is as a recruiter?
    https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Fo...eTeamRankings/

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Fo...eTeamRankings/

Need some of those people to say **** their current school and come over to the best side (LSU). Y'all have 3 more than us . I'm not a fan of looking at the recruiting too far into the future. The kids change their minds so quickly.

Also, how the hell does Miami always have a good recruiting class but continuously **** the bed?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    God that Clemson recruiting class is unfair. I don't really care about ACC football but when did Clemson really burst into the powerhouse frame? Did it start with D Hop, Sammy Watkins or do they go back further? I feel uneasy with them running ****.

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn... LSU was one of the top 3 team i've ever seen in college FB since mid 2000's since i really started paying attention.

That offense was so loaded, NFL WR's running all over the field, SEC quality O line,great QB, and at the very minimum, an above avg. defense.

Good year overall , to see a different outcome rather than Clemson v Bama round 10.

And now... we wait. 7 months or so until the next meaningful game.

I guess i better go read a few books w/ all this free time. Damn it.
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wow nice. Especially when you flip it over to basketball.
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also, how the hell does Miami always have a good recruiting class but continuously **** the bed?
    because those rankings are arbitrary and based on the opinion of some writers.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

redraider86's boy toy SpermWhale's Avatar
    SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for a program to be successful, it needs a few things:

to be able to recruit elite talent, especially in your own backyard
    to be able to coach up talent
    to be able to coach

Miami does none of that
    -♥♥--♥♥--team misc big c support--♥♥--♥♥--
    ~ Miami Hurricanes ~
    ☆☆☆Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012☆☆☆
    ♡♡ѾѾѾ Medhead's boo crew ѾѾѾ♡♡
    redraider loves me crew
    ☆☆☆Misc Dad Crew☆☆☆
    HTC for life crew

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Athlete classification is performed by recruiting services. The writers simply tally the results by school and provide the ranking.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) carnivoreguy22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Shut yout phicking mouth, you talked **** about coach richt and you javent won sbitnwitu kirby you fckin loser

Originally Posted by carnivoreguy22 View Post
    Shut yout phicking mouth, you talked **** about coach richt and you javent won sbitnwitu kirby you fckin loser
    Oh, Mark

Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Athlete classification is performed by recruiting services. The writers simply tally the results by school and provide the ranking.
    excuse me. "because those rankings are arbitrary and based on the opinion of some recruiting service people.".
    Originally Posted by carnivoreguy22 View Post
    yes I did and Kirby has already played in more National Championship games than Richt ever will.

p.s. "javent"?
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

excuse me. "because those rankings are arbitrary and based on the opinion of some recruiting service people.".

yes I did and Kirby has already played in more National Championship games than Richt ever will.

p.s. "javent"?

Haven't. He’s drunk.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    US NAVY

MAGA

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    it has to be fake
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    it has to be fake
    It’s the buccaneers

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    it has to be fake
    Come on buddy
    US NAVY

MAGA

Tom's ready for some NBA playoffs.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Lol. This is funny. OSU needs to make a hype video of some sort leading up to the game and include this in there.