bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Back to Basketball After Neck Injury Log

Hello all,

I don't feel like I fit in the bodybuilding logs, as I'm getting back in shape after a terrible neck injury to play Basketball league.

At my age it takes longer for injuries to heal. I played college and have played in league off and on over the years. My Dr. says I have spinal degeneration and working behind a computer has also taken its toll on my neck. I'm 3 months into PT and slowly increasing weight and even got the green light to do lat pulldowns!

Today (PT exercises)

Squat on (idk what you call those rubber things) with 5 lbs weights: 15x
    Tricep extensions on the ball 5lbs x10
    Rubber band squeeze while standing on one leg for balance: 15 x
    Y against the wall squeezes 15x
    Overhead pull rubber band 15x
    planks with alternating hands 10x
    Wall presses 10x
    Lunges 10x2
    Lat pulldowns 35 lbs x10
    Lat rows 5 lbs x 10 on the ball
    Lat swings being 5 lbs x10 on the ball
    Bent arm wall lunge/stretch 20 seconds 2x each side
    Neck stretches back and forth and looking down 2x 20 seconds each side
    Wrist stretches up and back 2x20 seconds each side

I'm slowly getting back into cardio as well. I'll post more on that.

Thanks in advance (if anyone reads this. If not, it's good for me to journal!)

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Today I did PT exercises plus 13 minutes of the elliptical. My dumb gym closes at 8pm on Sundays, so they kicked me out before I could do more. I was watching the Warriors game while doing cardio.

I also ate a ton of veggies, which will help with the weight loss, as I'm filling up and not eating as much.

PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100) PercivalKenzie is not very well liked. (-100)
    I do not quite agree, but thanks for the opinion.