ikomrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Replacement for Chef Jay's Tri-O-Plex Cookies

I last ordered Chef Jay's Tri-O-Plex Cookies in March 2018, and received them no problem. I went to order more today and I cannot find them anywhere. I didn't buy them regularly, but occasionally I wanted something different and would pick them up. I tried the Quest cookies as a replacement, but they taste like cardboard.

It would have been nice if Jay's fam had taken over or sold the business to keep it running. That appears not to be the case so I'm wondering if there are any similarly-tasting protein cookies on the market.
    I'm going to pump ( smacks hands ) you up!

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why not just fit regular cookies into your macros if you want them. The amount of protein in these cookies is pretty slim anyway. IF you're having issues meeting your macro there are easier ways to supplement protein (and a hell of a lot more cost effective), and then enjoy real cookies that you like.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. MAN products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Disclaimer 2: I still think BCAAs are not necessary