Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still no solution on my end. Also, I'm having to verify each time I log in "click on all pictures with a fire hydrant, crosswalks etc." Something has seemed to have happened to the site (which was seamless for me since 2009) and that is a real shame. Hopefully this info being relayed to the webmaster.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177099771

IvanTheFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I can not start a new thread in <fat loss log> and I am getting the same 404 error.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Still no solution on my end. Also, I'm having to verify each time I log in "click on all pictures with a fire hydrant, crosswalks etc." Something has seemed to have happened to the site (which was seamless for me since 2009) and that is a real shame. Hopefully this info being relayed to the webmaster.
    Same here in the workout programs section
    Last edited by TheSauvaaage; 05-23-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It could be a problem with number of characters limit. As soon as I split my post up into several smaller posts it worked. If so, it would probably be more helpful to have a character counter with limit when creating posts, or at the very least get an error message other than 404.

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One clue is It’s pasting the “and” symbol but the character version &

I had pasted a big paragraph with it and didn’t work and all I did was spell it and then the error went away

Works here for some reason though
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    &interesting

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've also experienced this problem. Mainly in the computer builder's thread in the tech section. I noticed it first back in March of this year but didn't make a peep about it thinking it was something on my end, but it keeps happening. It's disappointing to see the busiest and most productive bb/fitness forum and company languish with buggy online services.
    “To finish the moment, to find the journey's end in every step of the road, to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Live your life how you want it and not to appease others.

estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10) estikei is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't start a new log in the fat loss logs section. 404 error.

*Edit* OMG. I deleted a "-" character in my post and it worked.
    Last edited by estikei; 10-07-2019 at 07:45 AM.