Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jangdahye is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can't post a new thread

Hmm, it seems to be working here.
    But I tried posting in "Teen Bodybuilding" and "Workout Programs" and it didn't work.

Page Not Found
    We’re sorry!
    It looks like this page is taking a rest day.
    Try the search bar, or go to our homepage.
    Return to Bodybuilding.com

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Clear your browser’s cache/cookies, close your browser completely, and sign in again. Also, try with a different web browser. If the issue persists, shoot me a PM.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm getting the same,but in a long time journal thread. I can't post or reply. I tried to clear, close etc. Tried Safari, nothing is working.333.jpg
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    I'm getting the same,but in a long time journal thread. I can't post or reply. I tried to clear, close etc. Tried Safari, nothing is working.Attachment 9069791
    You getting an error message of some kind or just "page cannot be displayed" from your browser?
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    You getting an error message of some kind or just "page cannot be displayed" from your browser?
    It is very strange. I do remember one message being a gateway error, but generally it is the one in the attached image.
    Workout Log:

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yeah, it was doing this on Saturday. I assumed it was just down for maintenance. Been OK since though.

I just tried again, was able to reply to a comment, but when I tried to post a training update, I got the same 404, "page not found." Very strange.
    Workout Log:

I just tried again, was able to reply to a comment, but when I tried to post a training update, I got the same 404, "page not found." Very strange.
    Strange, I haven't had any other reports of issues. Is it a mobile device or desktop?
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Strange, I haven't had any other reports of issues. Is it a mobile device or desktop?
    It's a desktop, Mac, running Firefox. I just tried to post again and got the error: https://www.bodybuilding.com/404.htm...33897071674893
    Workout Log:

Very strange, as it seems I'm able to post elsewhere.
    Workout Log:

Very strange, as it seems I'm able to post elsewhere.
    Send me a PM with the link to the thread you aren't able to post in.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Will do! Thanks!
    Workout Log:

mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im getting the same problem while trying to reply to a thread that I started

even clicking on things like "go advanced" will take me to the "404 looks like this page is taking a rest day" error

but i can respond to other threads. the thread that im getting this issue on is not locked or anything

mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it seems like the issue is related to the length of the post. i could be wrong, but a thread ive been trying to reply to finally allowed me to reply when i tried a shorter response. but the original response which i pasted to .txt doc so i wouldnt have to retype it gives me a 404 every time

Originally Posted by mbrenneman0 View Post
    Im getting the same problem while trying to reply to a thread that I started

even clicking on things like "go advanced" will take me to the "404 looks like this page is taking a rest day" error

but i can respond to other threads. the thread that im getting this issue on is not locked or anything
    it seems like the issue is related to the length of the post. i could be wrong, but a thread ive been trying to reply to finally allowed me to reply when i tried a shorter response. but the original response which i pasted to .txt doc so i wouldnt have to retype it gives me a 404 every time
    I keep trying, with no luck. I emptied cache, tried a different browser, etc. Nothing works. I get the same message that you get.
    Workout Log:

JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I keep trying, with no luck. I emptied cache, tried a different browser, etc. Nothing works. I get the same message that you get.
    I keep getting this error trying to reply to a thread over in fantasy sports
    "They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times, but it's a choice. You can choose to fail or you can choose to succeed. But failure is always there, and it's okay to recognize that."- Chael P. Sonnen

Originally Posted by JayDubbs932 View Post
    I keep getting this error trying to reply to a thread over in fantasy sports
    Sorry to hear Bro. Some of the Mods are trying to figure this out. My thread somehow changed at the end of February ( a thread I started in 2011.) Very disappointing that I can't update.
    Workout Log:

after trying some more, it seems like it might be certain words or phrases that trigger it?

the post I was trying to post before, i was able to post the entire post except for one sentence in it, and even trying to post that one sentence by itself in a separate post caused the same error

is there some sort of auto-moderation feature that bans certain words or phrases?

after trying some more, it seems like it might be certain words or phrases that trigger it?

the post I was trying to post before, i was able to post the entire post except for one sentence in it, and even trying to post that one sentence by itself in a separate post caused the same error

is there some sort of auto-moderation feature that bans certain words or phrases?
    Can you give an example Bro? I keep trying,but I'm about to give up on it. If this is the case, I'm thinking my time is better spent elsewhere. I started my thread 8 years ago, never had an issue. This is very frustrating. I haven't changed a thing, and actually shouldn't have to do anything different on my end. This is obviously a problem on BB.com's end. Hopefully someone will eventually take a serious look at this.
    Workout Log:

Can you give an example Bro? I keep trying,but I'm about to give up on it. If this is the case, I'm thinking my time is better spent elsewhere. I started my thread 8 years ago, never had an issue. This is very frustrating. I haven't changed a thing, and actually shouldn't have to do anything different on my end. This is obviously a problem on BB.com's end. Hopefully someone will eventually take a serious look at this.
    i would but if i try to post that sentence it wont post lol not even in this thread.

ummm. i guess heres an example of what i mean at least:

if i try to post "i like ham. ham tastes good. its got a lot of protein. but its also got a lot of sodium." and it doesnt post

i could try again but without whatever sentence is triggering the error, if for example "its got a lot of protein." is the phrase that causes the error, i could post "i like ham. ham tastes good. but its also got a lot of sodium."
    but if as the example "its got a lot of protein." is the phrase that causes the issue, then trying to post "its got a lot of protein." by itself would cause the error even if i tried to post it anywhere else.

idk dumb example, but i hope that makes sense of what i mean.

and yeah its definitely a problem on the sites end.

Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    It seems like it is caused by copy/paste with a lot of characters.
    thats what i thought too, but its not. it seems that you can copy past a lot of characters as long as it doesnt contain a certain phrase or something that seems to trigger the error

Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    I was trying to copy/paste from a word doc, and thought it may have had something to do with it.
    try copy pasting only part of it.

if that works, then try editing the post to copy paste another part of it. try editing and copy pasting to add on different parts, you should eventually find the phrase thats causing the issue,

if it doesnt work, try copy pasting a different part of it

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got same 404 error in supplement review forum, even when i tried to post a regular post in my own thread i got an error. tried exiting firefox and all those things but it didnt help
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    Got same 404 error in supplement review forum, even when i tried to post a regular post in my own thread i got an error. tried exiting firefox and all those things but it didnt help
    And the problem is just in that one specific thread?
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And the problem is just in that one specific thread?
    yeah just that one
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    yeah just that one
    Shoot me a PM with a link to the thread so I can take a look.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

newasdf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm having the same issue by creating a new post in Education/Career/Finance :S

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sometimes posting a new thread with a little bit of text helps. And then once submitted, edit the original post and add more text.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Still no solution on my end. Also, I'm having to verify each time I log in "click on all pictures with a fire hydrant, crosswalks etc." Something has seemed to have happened to the site (which was seamless for me since 2009) and that is a real shame. Hopefully this info being relayed to the webmaster.
    Workout Log:

IvanTheFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I can not start a new thread in <fat loss log> and I am getting the same 404 error.