DrStrange101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What should I be doing

I've lost 50 lbs in the last year. I couldn't keep up my pace of cutting weight anymore. I have been maintaining my weight loss for at least 3-4 months now. Not really gaining strength and not really cutting fat. All my profile pics are fairly current.

I carry most of my fat in my ass and legs. I would really like a tighter ass and lower back.

Advice welcome/needed

1 RM
    Bench 205
    Deadlift 275
    Squat 245

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't cut you look fine never heard a man caring about fat on the arse.

Build more muscle you look very lean and good, so focus on build up more muscle and increasing your lifts that will tighten those arse muscles.

Aim to add about 1-2lbs a month on a small surplus.

Well done.

DrStrange101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Don't cut you look fine never heard a man caring about fat on the arse.

Build more muscle you look very lean and good, so focus on build up more muscle and increasing your lifts that will tighten those arse muscles.

Aim to add about 1-2lbs a month on a small surplus.

Well done.
    Yeah I work out with a cross fit guy / personal trainer. He says the same thing. I'm having a hard time switching from trying to lose fat to gain muscle.

I'm also not totally convinced that's what I should be doing. I'f you look at my gallery photos I really do carry a lot of extra weight in my ass.

I know I'ts not generally what you hear from guys. Guys usually store fat in the stomach. I do not, fairly lean stomach, and a fat ass.

I'f i did switch from restricting calories and fat loss to trying to gain muscle. Should i try actually bulking or maybe something like the renaissance diet to stay lean and build muscle at the same time??

Any weight lifting program recommendations?

The thought of putting any fat back on for the sake of muscle kills me since I worked so hard to lose it.