Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Chasing a girl

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yup agreed.

And that is something many women are in denial about, so it’s good for women to really face the reality of this. If a guy doesn’t try to date you exclusively after a few weeks, it means he wants to keep his options open because he doesn’t like you enough and you are not his best option.

So it’s actually something women should take personal. So you know where you stand with the guy and you either accept that it will only be casual or you drop him and move on.

But women don’t want to face that reality so they cover it up with euphemisms like saying the guy is not ready for commitment etc. When really what it means is that the guy doesn’t like YOU enough to commit to.
    Wow, I actually agree with you. So many women deny this fact like it’s the plague. If someone truly likes another person they’ll want to be exclusive. Yet, you’ll hear women play it down like it’s nothing and cope hard. Sad, but true.
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Wow, I actually agree with you. So many women deny this fact like it’s the plague. If someone truly likes another person they’ll want to be exclusive. Yet, you’ll hear women play it down like it’s nothing and cope hard. Sad, but true.

yeah but I push for exclusivity even when im not after anything serious cause Im scared of STD's
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ to above, they are usually exclusive with me from day 1 bc I crush the competition

srs

credentials: ~20+ count per year

LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100)
    What about guys who quickly want to be exclusive with you (relationship), but are twiddling their thumbs about wanting to marry you?

What could be the deal there?

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LilRabbitHole View Post
    What about guys who quickly want to be exclusive with you (relationship), but are twiddling their thumbs about wanting to marry you?

What could be the deal there?
    Where do you find these guys lol.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    You're seriously replying to deadliftbrah?

heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Just to play devil's advocate:
    - If a guy does nothing, guaranteed nothing will ever happen.
    - If a guy puts in the effort to chase, there's a chance.

Disagree. Doing nothing shows that you have your own life and that alone could revive a dead/dying “lead “. Almost every girl I’ve pushed the envelope on in younger years did not pan out.

I will say this. Misc takes this way too far. I’ve had girls that didn’t respond, and I shot them a text a day or 2 later and they respond. I just text them as if nothing happened. That can definitely work and takes minimal effort. Finding out where they study and bringing them ice cream? That’s way too much energy and beta chit going on.

FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What if, for example, you keep on talking to other women but occasionally text that one girl you're chasing?

What I'm trying to illustrate is that you could be chasing someone but that doesn't mean you don't have other options

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I have more examples where persistence seemed to pay off for the guy. I've never really persisted, but IRL this seems so common and typical.

If the guys in the above example listened to misc, they would never have dated and ****ed.
    I give up after one rejection. What happens though is that the girl usually throws a fit or gets back in contact once I stop talking to her. Now I know people here say sloots just like to string guys along, but why would they care if one guy stopped talking to them? They have other guys on retainer, why don't they just not give a crap what he does?

LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100) LilRabbitHole is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    What does that have to do with it?

sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheepski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    I really have and do struggle meeting people and I prefer to be with a female. I actually lived with a woman for 5 years who mentally and physically abused me. She even cheated on me where everyone on ******** even knew about before me but my income was so low I couldn’t leave anyways. She loved degrading me and even after I left I didn’t have enough confidence to approach any female. I always was rejected in my past although I feel I’m good looking and a hard working responsible man. There also aren’t many females around and the ones That add are born with more money than I’ll ever earn. It could be from my past experiences that I’m looking for people to screw me over instead of just enjoying what I have in front of me. To me I really like this person and I want them in my life so I’m willing to put up with sone of the stuff until we can resolve it
    Absolutely pathetic

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zeronotyethero View Post
    I give up after one rejection. What happens though is that the girl usually throws a fit or gets back in contact once I stop talking to her. Now I know people here say sloots just like to string guys along, but why would they care if one guy stopped talking to them? They have other guys on retainer, why don't they just not give a crap what he does?
    They want as much attention as possible and only beta males continue to pursue a woman after she's rejected them regardless of how much you try to justify it. You guys must want to be beta males and not have any pride.