Page 373 of 384 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,190 of 11507
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    Tbh only reason I got it is because my mom's immunocompromised from a kidney transplant.
    I'm not hating or judging. I know some people have a valid reason to do it. Like I said, not anti-vaxxer or anything. I just don't have a reason. Both my parents are in really good health, plus got vaccinated themselves. I'm way more likely to kill them in other ways, lol.
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Got my first vaccination last week. I'm not pro/anti vaccine. Pretty indifferent towards it. I'm just expecting some sort of vaccine passport where you won't be able to do **** unless you show proof of vaccination. I'm not having my summer derailed.
    Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. You'll see it if you want to travel internationally but there's no way businesses will implement it. The Rangers already had a packed stadium without it for f*cks sake.

People have pushed back on the stupid passport idea. I've even seen leftist groups note that a passport would further divide the country (basically arguing minorities would be the ones most screwed by the rule) so I'm pretty confident these won't happen with the exception of international travel (which isn't new) or going on a cruise.

Edit:

Especially if this isnt government mandated. There's no legal grounds to verify medical records so any place that tries to use a private app is going to be flooded with false data.

I know NYC's dumbass city has been testing this out. That's gonna collapse hard and fast.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 04-21-2021 at 06:03 PM.

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. You'll see it if you want to travel internationally but there's no way businesses will implement it. The Rangers already had a packed stadium without it for f*cks sake.

People have pushed back on the stupid passport idea. I've even seen leftist groups note that a passport would further divide the country (basically arguing minorities would be the ones most screwed by the rule) so I'm pretty confident these won't happen with the exception of international travel (which isn't new) or going on a cruise.

Edit:

Especially if this isnt government mandated. There's no legal grounds to verify medical records so any place that tries to use a private app is going to be flooded with false data.

I know NYC's dumbass city has been testing this out. That's gonna collapse hard and fast.
    I highly doubt a vaccine passport will be implemented on a federal level. States will fight back. I could definitely see it happening on a state by state basis. States like California and NY are ****ed enough to do it.

Where it will get interesting is if private companies start requiring it. I'm predicting we will see a case brought before the supreme court within the next year over this.

I highly doubt a vaccine passport will be implemented on a federal level. States will fight back. I could definitely see it happening on a state by state basis. States like California and NY are ****ed enough to do it.

Where it will get interesting is if private companies start requiring it. I'm predicting we will see a case brought before the supreme court within the next year over this.
    Even California governor already said there's no plans for passports, at least not legally. They've basically passed the ball to businesses because they're too pussy to push policy for it.

The problem businesses face is so many of them are spread across states. And certain states **cough** southern states **cough** actually would make this a nightmare for any business to implement.

I still think it will be way too easy to post fake documents on the private level even if they do try. There's going to be no legal way to verify. This isn't like visually verifying if someone is wearing a mask. It's far more difficult and business will give up on this even if they try.

-Sam Winchester

Not to mention I read that only 40% of the country is vaccinated and there’s a huge slowdown of people not getting vaccinated at this point.

Any business that excludes 60% of the population is going to have revenue plummet.

It’s all about $$$$ in the end

-Sam Winchester

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mets coming to town good for what ails the Cubs.
    Last edited by heyquikquestion; 04-21-2021 at 07:29 PM.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    literally been 3 god damn weeks and I still haven't gotten approval for unemployment yet. The damn phone number also just has a voicemail. Its like not possible to talk to a person right now.
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not hating or judging. I know some people have a valid reason to do it. Like I said, not anti-vaxxer or anything. I just don't have a reason. Both my parents are in really good health, plus got vaccinated themselves. I'm way more likely to kill them in other ways, lol.
    Since there is enough supply now, I say we give it 2 months and then all rules and regulations are to be done with. People can get the virus or the vaccine. Businesses no longer need to be hindered by dumb people not getting vaccinated and then dying. Thats on the people now.

I have had enough of the CDC. They are as bad as the mother ****ing world health organization now. People die more from the flu vaccine than the JnJ vaccine. But we flood the news with this bull****. The CDC are a bunch of morons.

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Thread full of anti-vaxxers smh.
    there is some assumption that there is no long term issues from a virus we know nothing about, but a vaccine could be harmful lol. Honestly, ship these vaccines to countries that need them. Everyone with half a brain has gotten it or has signed up. From here it is just Darwinism in the United States.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    there is some assumption that there is no long term issues from a virus we know nothing about, but a vaccine could be harmful lol. Honestly, ship these vaccines to countries that need them. Everyone with half a brain has gotten it or has signed up. From here it is just Darwinism in the United States.
    Pretty much this. There's literally no excuse at this point. If you're intentionally preventing yourself from getting vaccinated, you're either an anti-vaxxer or a fuking moron.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just feel it's more than a virus. I think China created this and it will continue to have variants unless we all get vaccinated. They are an extremely evil government.

Pretty much this. There's literally no excuse at this point. If you're intentionally preventing yourself from getting vaccinated, you're either an anti-vaxxer or a fuking moron.
    Isn't the point of getting vaccinated to protect you from peoplke who could expose you? I don't bother getting the flu vaccine because I can fight it off. Why would I bother getting the covid vaccine when I can also fight that off on my own?

This is like loading up on body armor to go to the grocery store because.... you never know... there might be a shooting.

Actually it's not even like that... because if a shooting did break out you wouldn't be fine without the armor most likely. If I do catch covid, I will be fine without the vaccine most likely. So suiting up in full body armor gear to run to the store would actually make more sense.

Now if you're at risk from fighting off covid by all means get the vaccine. Like I said I'm not anti-vaxxer or anything. If it makes sense you add the protection.

Serious question though, what do I have to gain by taking the vaccine? Don't just say take it to take it. You don't just go around taking sh*t just because, that's retard logic. If you can't tell me my health benefits from it then it's an easy decision.

Mel mentioned going back to the gym recently and unless he has some compromised immune system, going back to the gym and eating better will do more to protect him from the virus than the vaccine.

What there's no excuse for is people sitting around on their fatasses. Even after a pandemic that exposed their vulnerability. They just got fatter in response. That's no excuse.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 04-22-2021 at 12:20 PM.

-Sam Winchester

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuking anti-vaxxers smh.

Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got both mine, been getting every vaccine offered since birth, no legitimate reason not to keep the trend alive.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Puppers is being seen by a surgeon now. Either rods and plates or they'll have to take the leg. It's her front leg so she'll still be able to walk. Already spent 3k, surgery would be about 2.5k. I'm close to my limit of how much I'll spend. She's the best dog I've ever had but thousands for an animal is a hard decision

Originally Posted by Narrator02 View Post
    Puppers is being seen by a surgeon now. Either rods and plates or they'll have to take the leg. It's her front leg so she'll still be able to walk. Already spent 3k, surgery would be about 2.5k. I'm close to my limit of how much I'll spend. She's the best dog I've ever had but thousands for an animal is a hard decision
    Damn brah.. I really am sorry you’re dealing with all of this and having to make these types of decisions.

It’s a terrible situation for sure. I really hope things turn better if you do give the surgery a shot. Poor pupper Keep us updated.

-Sam Winchester

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

itshappening.gif

Damn bro sorry to hear that. Please don't feel bad If you choose to not spend the money. Everyone has their limit on what they can spend. Doesn't mean you love the dog any less. I hope it all works out for you.

itshappening.gif
    Old news.

I know Emory, Duke, Cornell and others have all announced the same thing

Schools have always required vaccines. This was always coming and I wouldn’t be surprised if it moves to the k-12 system if there’s enough time and supply before Fall kicks off.

https://news.emory.edu/stories/2021/...21/campus.html

-Sam Winchester

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not to sound like a dick but how much would it be to just amputate the leg? One of my parents friends has a cute ass golden retriever and she fell out of their jeep and screwed up her leg and never regained functionality of it, so they finally ended up amputating it. Dogs dont have much of an issue tripoding, they bounce back quick. My girlfriend would do anything for her dog that has two repaired knees, but she said if anything happens to one of the knees again she's just gonna have them amputate it. She's like 6k deep into those two surgeries alone.

If the price difference is significant always an option. Probably feels like the dickish thing to do, but if it's gonna hurt you financially to do the surgery and put you in a bad spot, still need to look out for your wellbeing since it directly impacts the pupper as well. Plenty of 3 legged pups out there! Sorry you're in a bind man, definitely a sh*tty situation.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

God dammit

Every time I try to get Hiura out of my lineup somebody gets hurt, or sits for the day, or off days opening spots

I’m literally trying to bench this phaggot. Please let me baseball gods

-Sam Winchester

heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heyquikquestion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    God dammit

Every time I try to get Hiura out of my lineup somebody gets hurt, or sits for the day, or off days opening spots

I’m literally trying to bench this phaggot. Please let me baseball gods
    You can put him in your NA slot soon.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Originally Posted by heyquikquestion View Post
    lmao

Originally Posted by heyquikquestion View Post
    I’ve actually been waiting for this (srs)

Not sure why JY is laughing. He needs to go down. That would be a step in the right direction.

It’s not as of this is a funny joke taking a crack at someone, he legitimately should go back down... it’s not a debatable thing at this point.

-Sam Winchester

I’ve actually been waiting for this (srs)

Not sure why JY is laughing. He needs to go down. That would be a step in the right direction.

It’s not as of this is a funny joke taking a crack at someone, he legitimately should go back down... it’s not a debatable thing at this point.
    Not sure why you’re even playing him at this point. An empty slot hurts you less.

Private equity company just bought a third of my company. I'm a very minor shareholder but still a nice little payday. Good news heading in to the weekend.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Not sure why you’re even playing him at this point. An empty slot hurts you less.
    Please try winning avg just once before opening your mouth about playing a hitter over an empty slot

Thanks

I lose SB and Runs to Saalty if I hadn’t played him and HR to Pro if I hadn’t played him. Appreciate the sh*t tier advice
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 04-23-2021 at 01:24 PM.

-Sam Winchester

Please try winning avg just once before opening your mouth about playing a hitter over an empty slot

Thanks

I lose SB and Runs to Saalty if I hadn’t played him and HR to Pro if I hadn’t played him. Appreciate the sh*t tier advice
    Lol got it, glad keston’s helping you out.

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's always the same story with trout. almost wrote a post earlier

had a feeling he was sitting out after getting hit on the elbow

they always tease like he'll be in, saw he was in... said he'd prob be scratched. yes

literally same exact thing happened when he missed a month with his thumb however many years back

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Degrom is the GOAT pitcher
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535 (W)/410/680

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$