Page 266 of 512 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,980 of 15353
    Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by heyquikquestion View Post
    WTI at -$11.42 duff uck
    Literally costs more to hold the oil and do nothing with it than to just pawn it off. RIP all those who went big on oil.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Literally costs more to hold the oil and do nothing with it than to just pawn it off. RIP all those who went big on oil.
    Everyone who went big on oil already knew all of this. There's a reason Exxon Mobile stock dropped all of a dollar today. This was already priced in for the most part. Not sure why it's taking Mel so long to catch up, lol.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs:
    -WTIC for June is still trading at $22.35; this negative you see today is because May's contract is expiring and there was an implosion on demand for this months contract (which was obvious weeks ago) so there's not enough actual buyers.

Whoever is long when this months contract expires is forced to take the delivery meaning excess oil that costs way too much to store, so it's negative. Next months futures is fine because cuts have adjusted moving forward.

I don't know why Mel's drinking. Maybe he's sitting long on this contract and has a lot of excess oil on his hands lol
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Gyms opening up THIS FRIDAY in Georgia!

I'm gonna make it bros lol

Edit:

Restaurants opening next Monday

Edit2:

We on the front page of CNN! Leading the charge boyos
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 04-20-2020 at 02:19 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Gyms opening up THIS FRIDAY in Georgia!

I'm gonna make it bros lol

Edit:

Restaurants opening next Monday
    Actually quite jelly - miss going to a real gym. That said, RIP Georgians lol.

Getting my haircut next Tuesday brahs

What a time to be alive!
    -SoutheastBeast1

Kemp letting his balls hang out

I don't give a damn about politics right now. We're talking about somebody that has put their whole life into building a business that has people that they love and work with every single day in many of these places that are at home going broke worrying about whether they can feed their children, make the mortgage payment. These are tough decisions no doubt.

...But we also gotta think about the effects on our economy and on these individuals from a mental health perspective, from a physical health perspective, and literally the ability to put food on their tables.
    Buriful

He's got my vote.
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mother ****er

Ours got extended until May 8th

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Mother ****er

Rhode Island I assume? Hope you guys get out soon but damn you're in a bad location. All those NE governors seem hell bent keeping things closed because of the proximity to NYC.

This is why you don't let immigrants flood your cities. NYC might as well not be American. Should just declare it as it's own entity.

Speed should be getting out soon, and so should Mel. Texas likely to open up before May 1st I expect.
    -SoutheastBeast1

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rhode Island I assume? Hope you guys get out soon but damn you're in a bad location. All those NE governors seem hell bent keeping things closed because of the proximity to NYC.

This is why you don't let immigrants flood your cities. NYC might as well not be American. Should just declare it as it's own entity.

Speed should be getting out soon, and so should Mel. Texas likely to open up before May 1st I expect.
    Yeah Abbott opened up our State Parks today and other surgical procedures are loosened up. Retail stores are going grab and go starting Friday. The 27th he will make another executive order about opening restaurants and other places of business. You still have people wanting to stay locked down until the end of summer. I’m just hoping our Texas heat and humidity kills this sh*t. In June comes hurricane season for the entire Gulf Coast. Yeah those fcuks gonna stay locked down when a hurricane comes bearing down?
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    Yeah Abbott opened up our State Parks today and other surgical procedures are loosened up. Retail stores are going grab and go starting Friday. The 27th he will make another executive order about opening restaurants and other places of business. You still have people wanting to stay locked down until the end of summer. I’m just hoping our Texas heat and humidity kills this sh*t. In June comes hurricane season for the entire Gulf Coast. Yeah those fcuks gonna stay locked down when a hurricane comes bearing down?
    There’s no shortage of people who want GA to stay open too but the fact is those people are idiots living in fear.

Texas’ governor will open it all really soon too. And others will follow quickly behind

You have to be willing to start. Some of these people seem content staying locked down until cases are 0 or there’s a vaccine. Nearly every public health official is wanting that. They’re not trained to weigh the costs/benefits tied to economic implications. All they know is opening up with active cases isn’t ideal.

Problem is you can’t wait for ideal. Ideal is months of not a year from now.
    -SoutheastBeast1

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There’s no shortage of people who want GA to stay open too but the fact is those people are idiots living in fear.

Texas’ governor will open it all really soon too. And others will follow quickly behind

You have to be willing to start. Some of these people seem content staying locked down until cases are 0 or there’s a vaccine. Nearly every public health official is wanting that. They’re not trained to weigh the costs/benefits tied to economic implications. All they know is opening up with active cases isn’t ideal.

Problem is you can’t wait for ideal. Ideal is months of not a year from now.
    Yeah they want 0 cases, but in reality we all know the numbers are a lot higher. For instance we have 21 cases, but not enough being tested. Vaccine won’t come for months or a year. Texas went over 1.2 million on unemployment. I have some friends worried about losing their family owned restaurants, because of this. Sure they have backing in small business loans, but still they sacrificed a lot to start their business.

Jacksonville infectious disease expert: ‘I think we’re prematurely opening up the beaches’ - “The way I can describe it is, I prescribe you a prescription for 10 days for a bacterial infection. You take that for two or three days and you’re feeling better, ‘Oh, I don’t need to take it anymore.’
    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...p-the-beaches/

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL jy so pathetic...you keep proving our point. do you actually regularly read news4jax.com or do you just look for obscure reporting on small cities in the US that fit your agenda?
    Last edited by TheBateman; 04-21-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    you come at the king, you best not miss

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mother ****er

CT was extended to May 20th during the first week of April. I’m pretty sure I’ll be in prison until at least the middle of June
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We were extended to May 8th here in PA. Protests popping up all over the place, but it's not making a lick of difference. Our governor (Wolf) has his own agenda obviously.

-Spaz

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...p-the-beaches/

[img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/1URYTNvDM2LJoMIdxE/giphy.gif[img]

The irony that this doctor fails to see that analogy isn't even remotely accurate.

More like

"I prescribe you 10 days with an experimental drug with no prior evidence backing the amount of days necessary. I'm just taking my best guess with this new drug and while my expertise certainly offers a worthy educated guess at the end of the day I'm still guessing. You choosing to only take it 2 days could work out fine but it's not my best guess. I suppose we'll have to see."

Look I respect these experts opinions, I actually do. But you also have to understand they've been way off on their estimate already for all of this so far. And not just by a little bit, but by a lot in some cases.

That's not a criticism to them either. There's no model or blueprint. They're flying blind and using their best estimates for everything.

If you can't comprehend they're taking their best shot at this themselves, I really don't know what to tell you. Experts used to think blood letting cured people of illnesses too... so it'd be foolish to lean too heavily on these opinions acting like there's fact surrounding something unprecedented.

Just saying
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The irony that this doctor fails to see that analogy isn't even remotely accurate.

More like

"I prescribe you 10 days with an experimental drug with no prior evidence backing the amount of days necessary. I'm just taking my best guess with this new drug and while my expertise certainly offers a worthy educated guess at the end of the day I'm still guessing. You choosing to only take it 2 days could work out fine but it's not my best guess. I suppose we'll have to see."

Look I respect these experts opinions, I actually do. But you also have to understand they've been way off on their estimate already for all of this so far. And not just by a little bit, but by a lot in some cases.

That's not a criticism to them either. There's no model or blueprint. They're flying blind and using their best estimates for everything.

If you can't comprehend they're taking their best shot at this themselves, I really don't know what to tell you. Experts used to think blood letting cured people of illnesses too... so it'd be foolish to lean too heavily on these opinions acting like there's fact surrounding something unprecedented.

Just saying
    congrats on your liberation

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    do you just look for obscure reporting on small cities in the US that fit your agenda?
    mmkay..

Jacksonville is the largest city in the state of Florida as well as the southeastern United States and the largest city by area in the contiguous U.S. Named for President Andrew Jackson, Jacksonville has an estimated population of 903,889, which makes it the 12th most populous city in the United States.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do know how I know WHO is a ****ing joke?

brb recommending to eat soy, corn, sunflower and canola oil.

Should be avoiding fatty meats, coconut oil, and cheese, butter, and lard.

lol yeah ok.
    Last edited by saaltydog; 04-21-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    mmkay..

Jacksonville is the largest city in the state of Florida as well as the southeastern United States and the largest city by area in the contiguous U.S. Named for President Andrew Jackson, Jacksonville has an estimated population of 903,889, which makes it the 12th most populous city in the United States.
    bateman exposed as retard yet again

Do know how I know WHO is a ****ing joke?

brb recommending to eat soy, corn, sunflower and canola oil.

Should avoiding fatty meats, coconut oil, and cheese, butter, and lard.

lol yeah ok.
    Yeah this looks like something you’d see in the 80’s

The irrational fear of saturated fats has long been exposed.

Trans fats obviously still bad. But a healthy ratio of HDL and LDL is good. Saturated fats not really the villain previously believed

In fairness CDC posts retard logic when it comes to nutrition as well and they’re still a well run organization. So this info graphic doesn’t really surprise me

People’s nutrition education is shockingly abysmal. Most don’t even know how to read a nutrition label properly, dead srs.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    mmkay..

ok? that and $2.75 will get you on the subway.
    not sure what your point is by your wikipedia entry. jacksonville is 12th most populated but it is the 2nd city largest by area. 300th in population density. again what is your point?

lol at jy calling anyone retarded. this guy is epitome of males with high estrogen and public education **** out of here

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    ok? that and $2.75 will get you on the subway.
    not sure what your point is by your wikipedia entry. jacksonville is 12th most populated but it is the 2nd city largest by area. 300th in population density. again what is your point?
    i dont really have a point other than you saying jax was a "small" city. i havent even read your guys argument

just thought you should know being in america jax isn't considered a small city.

and it's the largest in the contiguous us by land mass. i think only some cities in alaska are bigger and that's prolly cause its undeveloped

same point i'd make about jax. i lived there for 2 years and holyyy fuk is everything spread out. takes fuken 30 minutes to drive anywhere. im guessing there's a lot of underdeveloped areas and if they condensed a bit more they'd be huuugeee

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everyone who went big on oil already knew all of this. There's a reason Exxon Mobile stock dropped all of a dollar today. This was already priced in for the most part. Not sure why it's taking Mel so long to catch up, lol.
    Check where that June contract price is now... and Brent futures which is the true marker is at 18 dollars now. Though OPEC May do some emergency cuts and we NEED to let a lot of the Texas wells die. Trump don’t be a socialist... those wells need to be shut in. Around then oil prices could rise. I know JP Morgan sees Permian wells closing in the next 6 weeks.

I’ve sort of come to the conclusion it’s over for me at this job. I should have about 20k in savings.

It’s time for me to stop investing so much into this job. I’m taking my body back and am going to drop 40lbs. Keep in my mind I am 6 foot 4, but still I have given this job too much. And it can all be taken away at the drop of a hat for no reason that is my own.

I am just physically exhausted. I have had my testosterone checked and sleep apnea... all I can think it can be now is the stress, anxiety , speed and hyper focus of my adhd leaves me with nothing. Because it’s all related to this job and constantly trying prove myself with this huge chip on my shoulder. I’m so exhausted.

I could be depressed, but mentally I’m good. But my body feels like it.
    Last edited by melanimal_old; 04-21-2020 at 10:54 PM.
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Northeast is a completely different situation than 80 percent of the United States.

It’s almost basically it’s own Europe. And the weather still basically needs another 2 months.

It’s about to get hot as **** in Texas and Florida. It’s actually humid in Houston already.
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

Nearly lost my sh*t when I read the headline “Missouri is suing China”

In what court of law is that trial being held lmao
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    The Northeast is a completely different situation than 80 percent of the United States.

It’s almost basically it’s own Europe. And the weather still basically needs another 2 months.

It’s about to get hot as **** in Texas and Florida. It’s actually humid in Houston already.
    for real man. its seriously fuken crazy. was watching a youtube video and this guy's front porch was completely covered in snow on 4/20

it's been hot here, besides an off day every now and then when its slightly cool for 2 months now. spring breaks were beginning late february and into march here.

that's such a god dam* foreign thing to me; the cold lifestyle and everything that comes with it. it's never cold here

Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post

Those real feel temperatures will start climbing into the mid 90's the next couple of days.

Top economist: US coronavirus response is like 'third world' country
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...z-donald-trump

What an insult to third world countries lol

Page 266 of 512 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast