Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283
Results 8,461 to 8,467 of 8467
    saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Nah I don’t think Trout is a phaggot

Definitely got caught popping off at the mouth though and that’s some funny sh*t.

New parents are always overprotective as sh*t in my experience so I can see why he’s uncomfortable and leaning toward staying in the safe side

I don’t fault him for that. Just got caught popping off at the mouth beforehand is all. It happens.

As for the sitting out over the years I think they’re genuine injuries, but you have to admit there’s little incentive to come back with a few weeks left in the year when you’re already eliminated.

It’s actually in his teams best interest he just heals up fully for sure and takes another crack at it next year

Krazy just pissed cause he lives and breaths fantasy and struggles to see why players don’t give a sh*t about his playoff week in September

Cliffs
    -if I was an Angels fan I’d rather he just sits the last few weeks of Sept to make sure he fully heals when the team is already out of contention anyway.
    Trout IS a phaggot. But not for worrying about his wife and child. He's a phaggot for running his mouth and then back tracking.

lol @ everyone who jizzed their pants when he said that, saying the GOAT has spoken.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mike Trout turning 30 next year. Krazy that window is closing fast.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Mike Trout turning 30 next year. Krazy that window is closing fast.
    Krazy’s window was never open

Took over a team of all star keepers and slowly become worse every year.

Ricardo had a window and gave it to Krazy who immediately slammed it shut

Too bad Ricardo couldn’t draft for krazy too
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All I can think of is Aston Martin when I see news about Austin Martin, Jays first round pick this year.

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Nah I don’t think Trout is a phaggot

Definitely got caught popping off at the mouth though and that’s some funny sh*t.

New parents are always overprotective as sh*t in my experience so I can see why he’s uncomfortable and leaning toward staying in the safe side

I don’t fault him for that. Just got caught popping off at the mouth beforehand is all. It happens.

As for the sitting out over the years I think they’re genuine injuries, but you have to admit there’s little incentive to come back with a few weeks left in the year when you’re already eliminated.

It’s actually in his teams best interest he just heals up fully for sure and takes another crack at it next year

Krazy just pissed cause he lives and breaths fantasy and struggles to see why players don’t give a sh*t about his playoff week in September

Cliffs
    -if I was an Angels fan I’d rather he just sits the last few weeks of Sept to make sure he fully heals when the team is already out of contention anyway.
    nah i'm not the only one whos noticed he's been injury prone. and besides, i'm not even talking about that. it's his flip flopiness.

https://www.wruf.com/headlines/2019/...-for-the-year/

Angels’ Mike Trout is injured for his third season in a row. Trout has Morton’s neuroma, which is a thickening of the tissue around a nerve in the ball of the foot.

brb https://www.mlb.com/video/trout-out-...on-c2338238883 ---- looks like absolutely nothing. and then he's seen smiling in the dugout. numerous times he says its just a small thing

Trout said he’s hoping he can play tomorrow but it’s still sore. He got an X-ray and MRI that showed only inflammation
    then after missing time with this "small thing"

https://www.yesnetwork.com/news/ange...y-dl-289781576

this stuff has happened numerous times. i'm telling you, he's been a phag for a while

Indians now considering changing their name

So let me get this straight, Cowboys is fine but Indians is unacceptable and racist.

Because Cowboys and Indians go hand in hand. Somehow only the one is offensive though.

RIP Braves and Chiefs next. Even though Braves are representative of Indian warriors and chiefs reflect leaders of the tribe.

#ClownWorld

-Sam Winchester

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...3fplatform=amp

Rangers getting pressured too because apparently Texas Rangers have a history of brutal and racist policing

So if you’re keeping score, Texas’ team name is celebratory of Rangers but Atlanta and Cleveland team names are derogatory of Indians and Braves

Completely logical

#ClownWorld

-Sam Winchester