Page 470 of 512 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,100 of 15353
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    Looks to be an easy win today in Gm 1
    Yep they'll probably sweep today. Hoping the Marlins can give them fits over the weekend. They'll miss Alcantara but will still have to deal with Pablo Lopez and Edward Cabrera. We'll see if they can cause some havoc.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am actually feeling excited about the dbacks future. A Carroll/Thomas/Varsho outfield is going to be ridiculous defensively and Jake McCarthy has been awesome and Stone Garrett is also clobbering TF out of the ball. Our new pitching coach is a god, we just need a complete bullpen rebuild. I feel like this team has had a dog sht bullpen for their entire existence. We may have had something passable in 2017, but overall it's usually sht with no exciting/high K arms minus one year when Archie almost had an 11 k/9. Team has been rolling lately, hopefully they carry it over to next year. We've got some young starters coming up the pipeline, there may be optimism in the desert. In the future Carroll/Druw/Alek would be filthyyy defensively.

But I bet 2/3 of that trio will be an Atlanta Brave by then so I wont hold my breath.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    haha... i was literally typing this out right as grissom was hitting

waldichuk cruising for a bruising through 4. no real trouble at all. in the 5th with 2 strikes he hits d'arnaud

at 70 pitches. now hes not gonna get a win. WATCH

knew that was coming. didn't even have to finish typing it out

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post

But I bet 2/3 of that trio will be an Atlanta Brave by then so I wont hold my breath.
    Why would we downgrade?

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    haha... i was literally typing this out right as grissom was hitting

waldichuk cruising for a bruising through 4. no real trouble at all. in the 5th with 2 strikes he hits d'arnaud

at 70 pitches. now hes not gonna get a win. WATCH

knew that was coming. didn't even have to finish typing it out
    Expecting the A's to get a win over the Braves scoring only 2 runs is your own fault. It was only a matter of time before some runs got put on the board.

Braves haven't been shutout since May (I don't think, I did a quick glance through their results). Also looked like the last time they were held to only 1 run was August 3rd against the Phillies.

Edit:

I overlooked June 17th against the Cubs. That was the last time they got shutout.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Why would we downgrade?

Expecting the A's to get a win over the Braves scoring only 2 runs is your own fault. It was only a matter of time before some runs got put on the board.

Braves haven't been shutout since May (I don't think, I did a quick glance through their results). Also looked like the last time they were held to only 1 run was August 3rd against the Phillies.
    i didn't really expect it. i was contemplating sitting him against the braves. im just saying NO problems through 4. it was 2-0.

then he had 2 strikes on d'arnaud. so he was essentially 2 outs away from a w cruising but i knew it wasn't going to happen. thats when i started typing. then 2 run bomb. now no longer win

then the a's stupidly let him out for more. even though he didn't look that bad i could tell he was off in the 6th. then he gave up another bomb

i just wanted to write waldichuk > strider for saalty

waldy was a yankee

i didn't really expect it. i was contemplating sitting him against the braves. im just saying NO problems through 4. it was 2-0.

then he had 2 strikes on d'arnaud. so he was essentially 2 outs away from a w cruising but i knew it wasn't going to happen. thats when i started typing. then 2 run bomb. now no longer win

then the a's stupidly let him out for more. even though he didn't look that bad i could tell he was off in the 6th. then he gave up another bomb

i just wanted to write waldichuk > strider for saalty

waldy was a yankee
    He actually pitched really well. I give him credit, he looked good for most of his outing.
    -SoutheastBeast1

6 innings, 9 K's... just another day from Cy Strider.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Really what are the Braves going to do when Albies comes back? Grissom has to learn to play the outfield. No other option. He can't go to the bench.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really what are the Braves going to do when Albies comes back? Grissom has to learn to play the outfield. No other option. He can't go to the bench.
    He's an athletic dude....could probably slot anywhere to be honest and be average to above average. Thats the beauty with middle infielders.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

This Marlins series could be the beginning of the end for the Mets.

They burned Degrom and Bassit in the double header against Pitt and now have the weak end of their starters squaring off against Cabrera (who won tonight), Pablo Lopez tomorrow, and Luzardo Sunday.

Mets being hit with roundhouse after roundhouse… need to deliver the knockout blow and drop them to the mat now.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Alone in first place

-SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Big Boy Eloy Is Back Baby!

"oh wow, saalty you must really know your chit. how did you get him?"

saalty: "one of my buddies hooked me up with him for 6.12 era josh hader", "i also got 2.98 era rasiel iglesias for a hurt tommy pham"

"and then a month later i got gerrit cole from the same guy"

"i don't actually draft my team. other people give me their players"

MLB continuing it's rampage with retard rule changes

For 2023
    -Pitch clock (15 seconds bases empty; 20 seconds someone on)
    -Limited to 2 pickoff attempts OR step-offs per plate appearance... not per pitch thrown.... per plate appearance wtf?
    -Defensive shift restrictions - infielder can't switch sides; not allowed to be in the outfield
    -Bigger bases (I don't really care about this one)
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "oh wow, saalty you must really know your chit. how did you get him?"

saalty: "one of my buddies hooked me up with him for 6.12 era josh hader", "i also got 2.98 era rasiel iglesias for a hurt tommy pham"

"and then a month later i got gerrit cole from the same guy"

"i don't actually draft my team. other people give me their players"
    Says the guy who got Jose Ramirez and Carlos Rodon for free. You'd be in last place if you didn't have those two guys on your team.

I guess you forgot about your Walker Buehler trade back in 2018 huh? Explain the difference between the two. Besides the obvious, I gave up a higher pick for someone 10 years older. You hypocritical bitch.

ONeil Cruuuuuuuuuuz

George Kirby doin work son

Michael Harris and Robbie Grossman!

This is season saving stuff for real. We better close this out in the bottom half

Edit

Jansen is so terrible. He’s the primary reason why we’ll lose in October. It’s time to stop ****ing around and remove him from closer. Really don’t care what they pay him or what his track record is. This ass hole is not a shut down reliever any more. Braves have good options. Minter or Iglesias would both be better. Jansen should be pitching the 7th inning if that.

Dylan Lee, Collin McHugh, and Jesse Chavez are all more reliable as well so 7th inning for Jansen is a ****ing gift too. If he can’t even handle that then drop him to mop up. F*ck him. By seasons end I might even trust Yates more than him.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 09-11-2022 at 04:38 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

This is a championship caliber club. You can’t let one sh*t bag ruin it for the entire team because he’s a veteran who used to be good in the past. Pull the plug on this ph aggot.

That comeback was the type of momentum teams use to propel themselves for a serious run. This is a much bigger loss than 1 game. He’s totally ****ing up the dynamics of this team. Go back to f*cking LA for all I care
    -SoutheastBeast1

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MLB continuing it's rampage with retard rule changes

For 2023
    -Pitch clock (15 seconds bases empty; 20 seconds someone on)
    -Limited to 2 pickoff attempts OR step-offs per plate appearance... not per pitch thrown.... per plate appearance wtf?
    -Defensive shift restrictions - infielder can't switch sides; not allowed to be in the outfield
    -Bigger bases (I don't really care about this one)
    So if a pitcher throws over twice can the base runner just take off knowing the pitcher can’t throw over again?

I hate banning the shift too. Fielders should be able to play wherever they want. If you’re not good enough to figure out how to get on base when there’s 4 god damn guys on one side of the infield then tough chit.

Pitch clock I’m fine with.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Pitch clock and banning the shift I'm ok with.

The 2 pickoff attempt limit is just lol.

Steeze, Pain is coming your way homie. You think I forgot? Nah son.

They can’t technically still throw over so it’s not like a runner can take off super early or get a massive unreasonable lead before the pitch is made. But if they do throw over a 3rd time it has to be successful or the runner is given the base.

I actually think it’s interesting, if it’s 1st and 3rd and you throw over too much does the runner at third also get a base (e.g. home)? If it’s first and second they would have to both advance. So are we giving all runners a base no matter what? What if one attempt is to first then another is to second? Then you throw again to second, does the guy in first also advance or just the one on second? Retarded rule.
    -SoutheastBeast1

We're all Cubs fans this week. Go Cubs!
    -SoutheastBeast1

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Steeze, Pain is coming your way homie. You think I forgot? Nah son.
    You got a ways to go before you get a shot at El Steezo. I gotta warm up with Krazy or Sharknado and then I'll be primed for another salty smackdown.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

We're all Cubs fans this week. Go Cubs!
    Keep rooting for them! It's working!
    -SoutheastBeast1

Did Krazy keep Mike Trout for his playoff run this year? Or did he sell him off right before he finally decided to play in September and go off.... please tell me it's the latter... lol
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jackson Chourio promoted to Double A as an 18 year old.

A year earlier than Acuna Jr arrived.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Michael Harris and Robbie Grossman!

This is season saving stuff for real. We better close this out in the bottom half

Edit

Jansen is so terrible. He’s the primary reason why we’ll lose in October. It’s time to stop ****ing around and remove him from closer. Really don’t care what they pay him or what his track record is. This ass hole is not a shut down reliever any more. Braves have good options. Minter or Iglesias would both be better. Jansen should be pitching the 7th inning if that.

Dylan Lee, Collin McHugh, and Jesse Chavez are all more reliable as well so 7th inning for Jansen is a ****ing gift too. If he can’t even handle that then drop him to mop up. F*ck him. By seasons end I might even trust Yates more than him.
    Every year its the same thing with Jansen.....just like Chapman. Lights out for a while, then loses it and cant get anybody out, blowing saves left and right when the games matter the most. Only difference is Chapman wont be closing games for us in October....Jansen will tho for ATL.
    Last edited by JIGSAW; 09-13-2022 at 09:12 AM. Reason: pooping atm
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Page 470 of 512 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 ... LastLast