Page 345 of 512 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,350 of 15353
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also it wouldn’t be March 7th if I wasn’t up in arms about something
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Whatever you say bro. Neg him all you want, you're still gonna have to offer more than Max Kepler for him. Even saalty's offer blew yours out of the water.

BTW, Mike Trout can't lead a team to the playoffs and his last name is a fish. I'll trade you JD Davis for him.
    yea, yea. i'm not getting petty. still stand by what i say

prospects in a dynasty are valued differently by people. everybody here clamoring over vaughn - and im not saying martin is better than him - but they chomp at the bit for a young, up and coming prospect. that's what martin is. torkelson in 2020 is what vaughn was for 2019 and a lot of people think martin will be better than torkelson

my thinking was that was the main value for you. plus you're a blue jay fan.

and as i said, if gonsolin were guaranteed 200 innings i wouldn't even trade him. i just don't think i can be fuked with the headache of how he's used this year. but price is old and there's a good chance if he doesn't get innings this year, he gets them next year

but i get it. gonsolin isn't guaranteed innings right now and our disparity comes down to valuing prospects differently

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    yea, yea. i'm not getting petty. still stand by what i say

prospects in a dynasty are valued differently by people. everybody here clamoring over vaughn - and im not saying martin is better than him - but they chomp at the bit for a young, up and coming prospect. that's what martin is. torkelson in 2020 is what vaughn was for 2019 and a lot of people think martin will be better than torkelson

my thinking was that was the main value for you. plus you're a blue jay fan.

and as i said, if gonsolin were guaranteed 200 innings i wouldn't even trade him. i just don't think i can be fuked with the headache of how he's used this year. but price is old and there's a good chance if he doesn't get innings this year, he gets them next year

but i get it. gonsolin isn't guaranteed innings right now and our disparity comes down to valuing prospects differently
    I don't give a chit about Torkelson, Vaughn or Gonsolin. Like I said earlier in this thread, I don't trade for prospects. Bateman might be interested, he's playing for 2025.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't give a chit about Torkelson, Vaughn or Gonsolin. Like I said earlier in this thread, I don't trade for prospects. Bateman might be interested, he's playing for 2025.
    Sorry I already got 2025 on lockdown too.

Y’all are all gonna have to start planning further out than that.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You certainly gave a **** when you out a WW bid on Torkelson.

Keep not caring about prospects. See where that gets you.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    You certainly gave a **** when you out a WW bid on Torkelson.

Keep not caring about prospects. See where that gets you.
    Feel free to drop him and I'll put in a bid again. I like free things.

All this petty bickering just so everyone can distract themselves from the fact that you’re all holding your breath that Cleveland doesn’t crank out another ace this year in Tristan McKenzie.

The separation just got that much wider today lol
    -SoutheastBeast1

Any must-hit ballparks? Fenway, Wrigley and PNC are top of the list but interested in any others.

I’ve been to Skydome (chit), Yankee Stadium (uninspiring), Camden Yards (excellent), AT&T (GOAT-tier), Citizens Bank (average) and Nationals Park (underwhelming).

Steeze just to clear things up Rosenthal is in every offer because I don’t need him, not because I don’t trust him.

If you want Diaz, Smith, or Yates feel free to flip one of them instead.

I trust all of them. The reason I offer Rosenthal is I figure out of this group he’s going to be the most trusted by the rest of you, hence offer me the best return in any trade

Since I’m good will all 4 of them, might as well offer the one I expect the rest of you will trust the most.

This isn’t meant to sway you or even to offer another trade (I’m content moving on at this point).

I just wanted to clarify, lol if you don’t think I trust Rosenthal. There might even be posts itt where I claim I hope the Braves sign him (if not I can screenshot some of them I left on MLBTR)

Trust me, I trust him.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Steeze just to clear things up Rosenthal is in every offer because I don’t need him, not because I don’t trust him.

If you want Diaz, Smith, or Yates feel free to flip one of them instead.

I trust all of them. The reason I offer Rosenthal is I figure out of this group he’s going to be the most trusted by the rest of you, hence offer me the best return in any trade

Since I’m good will all 4 of them, might as well offer the one I expect the rest of you will trust the most.

This isn’t meant to sway you or even to offer another trade (I’m content moving on at this point).

I just wanted to clarify, lol if you don’t think I trust Rosenthal. There might even be posts itt where I claim I hope the Braves sign him (if not I can screenshot some of them I left on MLBTR)

Trust me, I trust him.
    Fairbanks is better than all of them though?

Any must-hit ballparks? Fenway, Wrigley and PNC are top of the list but interested in any others.

I’ve been to Skydome (chit), Yankee Stadium (uninspiring), Camden Yards (excellent), AT&T (GOAT-tier), Citizens Bank (average) and Nationals Park (underwhelming).

Fenway? That place is a sh*t hole. In b4 history. F*ck that. Looks like an awful place to watch a game.

PNC, Wrigley, and Kauffman are my top 3 list to hit.

Of the places I’ve been...

I was underwhelmed by Camden. Looks like it’s been bombed imo. I actually thought highly of Citizens and Nationals Park though.

Mets stadium was average.

Edit

Oh I forgot about Cleveland. It’s the absolute worst. Probably blocked it from my memory.

I didn’t make a trip there for the stadium for what it’s worth, I have an aunt and uncle who live in Cleveland so we went to a Braves game a couple years ago while I was visiting up there.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 03-08-2021 at 10:26 AM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Fairbanks is better than all of them though?
    Honestly on my team I can’t afford to lose holds so he very well might be the most valuable. Him and Anderson, who I suspect will also get holds thrown his way since I bet Castillo gets the nod for most saves.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Busch stadium is really nice and the ballpark village in the surrounding area is awesome. The Cardinals are gay but there is no question STL loves baseball and the gameday experience is great. If you don't get murdered going in and out of St. Louis, it's a great time.

I absolutely hate what has been done to Wrigleyville. So fukking corporate now. Got rid of a lot of the little restaurants, bars, and businesses in the surrounding area that made Wrigleyville what it was. Now just an overpriced hotel and boring team shops and other tourist traps. The experience is nowhere near the same.

Oracle Park in San Fran is objectively the best stadium in MLB.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    R.I.P Britton

Tatis got dat $340 mil and now he can't play with aches and pains lol

R.I.P Britton
    My Chad Green stocks to the moon. Dude’s gonna feast.

My Chad Green stocks to the moon. Dude’s gonna feast.
    Dude should rack up the holds. At least you have a shot at winning one category now.

Dude should rack up the holds. At least you have a shot at winning one category now.
    Since I’m punting this year maybe I should trade him.

Since I’m punting this year maybe I should trade him.

Good luck with that. Maybe you could get a 15th or something.

R.I.P. Hernandez.

Just like that I got another closer. Welcome LeClerc

Best Lineup - Check
    Best Starting Pitchers - Check
    Best Bullpen - Check

Do we even have to play this season out? Or should we just declare me the winner now?

I don't even have enough room for all this talent.

If you need SP come at me.

Best Lineup - Check
    Best Bullpen - Check

Do we even have to play this season out? Or should we just declare me the winner now?

I say we just declare you the winner and be done with these terrible covid seasons*. Back to normal draft scheduling, etc.

I say we just declare you the winner and be done with these terrible covid seasons*. Back to normal draft scheduling, etc.
    You bombed the last draft. What makes you think it will be different for you in 2022?

You bombed the last draft. What makes you think it will be different for you in 2022?
    Now’s probably the best time to have a chit team tbh. Last and this season will be * forever.

Now’s probably the best time to have a chit team tbh. Last and this season will be * forever.
    Actually this season should be the hardest to win. Teams had a full 1/3 season to prepare.

If you want it to be considered an asterisk it doesn't bother me any. I'll take your money and will have 5 other Championships to fall back on.

Also better think twice about what you're saying. Say you pull off the miracle of all miracles and win this season. You're only Championship will be an asterisk. I will forever call you an illegitimate champ.

Best Lineup - Check
    Best Bullpen - Check

Please. I literally have activated players spilling over to my NA slots. One of which is an established closer on a contending team. I literally can't activate that right now. True story.
    -SoutheastBeast1

R.I.P. Hernandez.

Just like that I got another closer. Welcome LeClerc
    Extremely needed since you only had one. Pretty sure LeClerc would have closed anyway unless he f*cked up and Hernandez stole it from him.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Extremely needed since you only had one. Pretty sure LeClerc would have closed anyway unless he f*cked up and Hernandez stole it from him.
    Yeah I was planning on LeClerc closing so I wasn't too worried. This just solidified it.

If you need SP come at me.
    You've done one hell of a job amassing the longest list of mediocre pitchers I've ever seen. I'm not gonna lie.

Anyone need a 5th or 6th starter here's your guy!
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 345 of 512 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast