Page 509 of 512 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,270 of 15353
    Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    They're all too busy vying for NL MVP or Cy Young to worry about top 100 prospects lists.
    maybe if ownership knew what they were doing they'd actually win it. instead they're running strider into the ground.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who else is excited for the Rays-Pirates World Series?
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy sh*t it’s over for the Mets. Imagine getting swept by the Tigers when you throw both your “aces”.

Nice to see the annual meltdown come earlier this year
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy sh*t it’s over for the Mets. Imagine getting swept by the Tigers when you throw both your “aces”.

Nice to see the annual meltdown come earlier this year
    how about that sean murphy

Originally Posted by Zere0wn View Post
    how about that sean murphy
    He's been really good. Acuna and him are the MVPs of the offense so far.
    -SoutheastBeast1

They do everything they can to manipulate the fans into thinking they're giving full effort. Just look at the Murphy trade as an example of that. This is what the Braves media will headline as the big addition of the offseason. But it wasn't a real addition. It was sleight of hand addition by subtraction because all they did was flipped a better offensive catcher for a better defensive catcher. Pure manipulation so they could pretend they "added" something to the 2023 team. No you didn't. All you did was reshuffled the roster a bit with a new name. That's all they ever do though, look for some media angle to sell the fans that are too stupid to recognize the difference and excite them to come spend money.

They did the same thing with Olson last year. Try to distract everyone with Freeman leaving by getting Olson in a trade BEFORE Freeman signed with someone else. All while shipping off tons of valuable prospects and selling it as getting a younger model at 1B. Anyone with a brain knew they downgraded significantly, and quite frankly more expensively, albeit in a different currency (because they're cheap with actual money).

Tired of this bullsh*t and it's not even April.
    All the bull**** has lead the 2nd best record in baseball

All the bull**** has lead the 2nd best record in baseball
    I’m always happy to be wrong when it works out in favor of them being better.

You guys seem to think I want Murphy to suck when I make comments like that.

It doesn’t change the fact they still ignored the outfield and SS. If they win the World Series in spite of that it doesn’t make anything I said less true.

I’m not going to sit here and say I wouldn’t think they’d be even better shape if they filled those holes. They would be. And the October record is the only one that matters by the time November rolls around.

No one in Atlanta gives a f*ck they won 101 games last year, dead srs.

All we can do is hope they win in spite of the owners bullsh*t, which everyone is rooting, but pointing to their record to argue they aren’t ass holes failing to give the Braves the best odds when it wouldn’t cost that much extra is not a counter argument fyi. Those are not mutually exclusive things.

If I put my life savings on red on a game of roulette I’m still a stupid mother f*cker even if it comes up red.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Braves-Orioles was a 10/10 series this weekend. The O's may have finally arrived. Best team the Braves have played so far.
    -SoutheastBeast1

if the orioles were in the weak NL East they'd be giving the braves a run for their money for the division

if the orioles were in the weak NL East they'd be giving the braves a run for their money for the division

Let's not get carried away.

The O's have only played 9 games in their own division at the moment, none of which even against the two best teams in the division yet (Rays and Jays).... You might want to see how they actually fair in their own division before spouting off some nonsense that it's holding them back and they'd give the Braves fits if they were in the NL East.

They've had 20 games against the Tigers, Royals, White Sox ,and Nationals to this point.

I came in here trying to give them props with the progress made, cause they have for sure. They're a solid team and put up a good series. Then we have this clown coming in here going full retard trying to throw shade at the Braves. Just lmao, go back to fantasy land and let the adults worry about real life baseball. You're not ready for that conversation yet.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Let's not get carried away.

The O's have only played 9 games in their own division at the moment, none of which even against the two best teams in the division yet (Rays and Jays).... You might want to see how they actually fair in their own division before spouting off some nonsense that it's holding them back and they'd give the Braves fits if they were in the NL East.

They've had 20 games against the Tigers, Royals, White Sox ,and Nationals to this point.

I came in here trying to give them props with the progress made, cause they have for sure. They're a solid team and put up a good series. Then we have this clown coming in here going full retard trying to throw shade at the Braves. Just lmao, go back to fantasy land and let the adults worry about real life baseball. You're not ready for that conversation yet.
    it's not about their divsion, it's about how much weaker the NL East is. Braves are lucky to be in that weak division.

it's not about their divsion, it's about how much weaker the NL East is. Braves are lucky to be in that weak division.
    No they really are not. You’ve been completely warped by 1 month of baseball. The Mets and Phillies still have loads of talent in their roster.

Stop looking at 1 month of records. At the end of March everyone had pegged the NL East as the toughest division in baseball this year.

Lmao at trying to do a 180 1 month later and saying it’s the weakest. No, you’re just short sighted.

The Braves were like a .500 team after the month of April last year. Imagine the Mets thinking they had it on easy street…. Oh wait… they did make that mistake.

Go back to your fantasy chat. Like I said, you’re just exposing yourself being unable to talk real baseball.

Edit

Just checked the Phillies record last year too and both the Braves and Phillies were under .500 after April.

Look how that turned out. 3 teams in the playoffs and the NL representative in the World Series

Yeah…. The NL East is weak because it’s having another slow April lmao
    -SoutheastBeast1

No they really are not. You’ve been completely warped by 1 month of baseball. The Mets and Phillies still have loads of talent in their roster.

Stop looking at 1 month of records. At the end of March everyone had pegged the NL East as the toughest division in baseball this year.

Lmao at trying to do a 180 1 month later and saying it’s the weakest. No, you’re just short sighted.

The Braves were like a .500 team after the month of April last year. Imagine the Mets thinking they had it on easy street…. Oh wait… they did make that mistake.

Go back to your fantasy chat. Like I said, you’re just exposing yourself being unable to talk real baseball.

Edit

Just checked the Phillies record last year too and both the Braves and Phillies were under .500 after April.

Look how that turned out. 3 teams in the playoffs and the NL representative in the World Series

Yeah…. The NL East is weak because it’s having another slow April lmao
    no one who knows baseball thought the NL east was the strongest division

no one who knows baseball thought the NL east was the strongest division
    Even if not the strongest, it sure as sh*t wasn't weak. I'm way closer with my assessment of it than you are with yours calling it weak.

Heres proof for you to try and absorb into that thick ass skull of yours.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/m...0of%20baseball.

Even within that where they're ranked second in the power rankings there's this piece

Arguably, the NL East is tougher at the top than the AL East.

But yeah Orioles would thrive here because it's weak after 1 month of baseball. Just admit you're a f*cking clown and move on. You say stupid sh*t in here you get called on it. Like I said, stick to the fantasy chat you guys have where it's a safe space for idiotic comments.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Oh by the way.... MLB had NL East projected as the best heading into 2023, granted this is mid December but still.

https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-divisio...or-2023-season

Tired of getting wrecked yet? You should be.

I guess "no one who knows baseball" includes Major League Baseball. Thankfully we have zereown here to keep it all straight for us lmao
    -SoutheastBeast1

Oh by the way.... MLB had NL East projected as the best heading into 2023, granted this is mid December but still.

https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-divisio...or-2023-season

Tired of getting wrecked yet? You should be.

I guess "no one who knows baseball" includes Major League Baseball. Thankfully we have zereown here to keep it all straight for us lmao
    i find it funny you think the MLB is a reliable projection system, the notoriously incompetence are now trustworthy

i find it funny you think the MLB is a reliable projection system, the notoriously incompetence are now trustworthy
    Than some jackass on a bodybuilding forum who two posts ago called the NL East a weak division? Yeah I think I'll even go with MLB on this one.

And I posted two sources here. MLB and CBS aren't the same entity. CBS didn't have them first but they certainly didn't call them weak. You keep digging a deeper hole now trying to pretend you know more about baseball than MLB itself. It's fun to mock the MLB's and the NFL's and the NBA's when they do stupid sh*t but the reality is they're in the business of knowing their sport and do it well enough to run billion dollar enterprises. Every league makes decisions that are easy to play Monday morning QB with and call them incompetent after the fact. The reality is they all operate extremely effectively. If deep down you actually think you know more and have better resources than these leagues it really does show how far your head really is up your own ass.

So yeah, MLB sh*ts on you in terms of being a reliable projection system you retard. Imagine thinking you know more than them. So notoriously incompetent that you just keep coming back to watch their product year after year.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Than some jackass on a bodybuilding forum who two posts ago called the NL East a weak division? Yeah I think I'll even go with MLB on this one.

And I posted two sources here. MLB and CBS aren't the same entity. CBS didn't have them first but they certainly didn't call them weak. You keep digging a deeper hole now trying to pretend you know more about baseball than MLB itself. It's fun to mock the MLB's and the NFL's and the NBA's when they do stupid sh*t but the reality is they're in the business of knowing their sport and do it well enough to run billion dollar enterprises. Every league makes decisions that are easy to play Monday morning QB with and call them incompetent after the fact. The reality is they all operate extremely effectively. If deep down you actually think you know more and have better resources than these leagues it really does show how far your head really is up your own ass.

So yeah, MLB sh*ts on you in terms of being a reliable projection system you retard. Imagine thinking you know more than them. So notoriously incompetent that you just keep coming back to watch their product year after year.
    I can't believe you're so gullible. Anyone with two eyes can see how much stronger the AL East is, why would you think the NL East is even in the same ballpark? I bet you like the blackouts too "muh mlb said ... "

What's wrong with Austin Riley?

He has done better this Rangers series but fuark his May has been desolate.
    -SoutheastBeast1

How much do you think Dodger fans hate Eddie Rosario lmao. Dude transforms into Barry Bonds against them.
    -SoutheastBeast1

What's wrong with Austin Riley?
    He just needed some words of encouragement from yours truly
    -SoutheastBeast1

Mike Soroka returns tomorrow!

This is a guy everyone should be rooting to see make it back after everything he's had to deal with. Really could not come at a more needed time considering this rotation.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Tuesday - Mets up 4-1….. Braves win
    Wednesday - Mets up 4-1… Braves win
    Thursday - Mets up 9-2…. Braves win

LMAO it’s over for the Mets now.

Marlins vs Braves the rest of the way. Marlins have a brutal August and September schedule though. NL East is basically over.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Braves really need to stop playing from behind. LMAO at the Mets again though.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Someone seriously needs to tell Albies to convert to a RH hitter. LH is not working for him clearly.

.336 avg .941 OPS batting RH
    .245 avg .738 OPS batting LH

He doesn't even need to match his line when there's a left handed pitcher on the mound. Even if righty vs righty drops him a bit all he needs to beat is .245 avg. Why is no one telling him to give up switch hitting? The verdict has long been out.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought you hated your team and front office....what happened?
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    I thought you hated your team and front office....what happened?
    I do

The players are miraculously overcoming the odds!
    -SoutheastBeast1

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do

The players are miraculously overcoming the odds!
    steamrolling is more like it
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

the players the front office picked are miraculously overcoming the odds despite the front office being incompetent

#southbeastlogic

braves are the smartest team in baseball. they extend talent before it becomes super expensive. that's far better than signing free agents who almost always end up overpaid.
    Imagine winning the world series last year, extending tons of talent for cheap, having a top 10 payroll, and still whining. If you're a braves fan and you're not happy with how they're running things , that's on you, their GM is great.

Do you actually think the Braves were the best team in 2021? They got hot at the right time. Guys like Joc Pederson, Eddie Rosario, and Jorge Soler carried them hitting out of their minds that postseason.

They got hot at the right time and obviously enjoyed every minute of it but if you don't think this team has holes that need to be filled you're stupid as f*ck. This is not a complete team the way the Dodgers are built. The Mets and Phillies may not be complete teams either but the difference is they go out and work to fill those holes too. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't.

Let's also stop pretending the Braves haven't been very fortunate. The Braves had TWO gaping holes in their outfield to start last season, with the one spot they did have filled going to a guy coming off ACL surgery. No one expected Michael Harris to come up and rake like he did, so don't even pretend that was their plan for last year. They were content having no real outfield because they were cheap.... tell me I'm wrong.

Then there's the pitching... once again Braves really needed a pitcher last year. They came in with Morton, Fried, and Anderson... and after that a bunch of question marks. They did NOTHING here either.... and once again were very fortunate Spencer Strider came up looking like Cy Young. Strider wasn't pegged to do this. Braves management again got lucky as f*ck... especially when it was coupled with Anderson turning to sh*t.

Obviously Harris and Strider have secured their spots for next year but expecting similar performances would be asking a lot.

You still have a huge hole in the outfield even with Harris earning one for good though and they'll still do nothing for it. You now also have a new problem with Swanson leaving and the Braves will do nothing about it. The Braves also lost Jansen FYI, but I'm not even asking them to go get a new closer. So there's places where it is ok for them to let go of something, I'm not asking for an All Star team here.

Hard to believe your dumb retarded ass thinks I'm whining because the Braves do really need a couple things added to this roster. I'm not whining that they go sign DeGrom or Verlander or Rodon or Judge.... or even Turner despite the SS need.

You don't think it would have been great to add DeGrom as a starter? There's technically an open spot there but it's not a real need so I'm not in here asking them to go do that.

You literally called it out in your own post though. They extended a bunch of talent FOR CHEAP. So why can't they spend? Why can't they go get one or two guys that isn't for cheap? I think every Braves fan should be unhappy with the owners/GM situation right now. They've had a golden ticket drop into their laps with a bunch of young players all busting through that the team is able to control for an extended period of time well below what they should be earning based on their value, and the few spots where they haven't had someone come through the pipeline to fill in a position for cheap they STILL won't go out and close those gaps.

That's utterly ridiculous. Imagine being that greedy of an organization that you've been fortunate enough to exploit roughly 12 of the 14 needed positions with cheap talent and you won't pay up to round out the last two.

Yeah, Braves fans should be pissed. Dead ass serious. Now f*ck off.

this is pure comedy to read now. this guy doesn't know a thing about baseball.

Page 509 of 512 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 ... LastLast