Page 251 of 512 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,530 of 15353
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    I think you all are nuts if you think baseball is going to have a season. Unless the heat kills this thing... I don't see it getting better. We had time to prepare for this out break but our orange leader didn't take it seriously. We somehow have more cases than China now.
    Lol if you think it’s not going to come roaring back on places like China in the next few months

Face it most of us will probably get this thing. Trump is handling things well.

It’s not about stopping the spread it’s about slowing it. Letting just enough get it that hospitals don’t become overwhelmed (which they haven’t, in b4 panic responses that they have) so that those people build up immunity allowing us to open up and less susceptible to a second wave overwhelming too many again and forcing a second lockdown

China has solved nothing. There’s more than meets the eye here. It’s not about total cases, it’s about managing the cases that are inevitable. You and JY are both incredibly short sighted about all of this.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    I think you all are nuts if you think baseball is going to have a season. Unless the heat kills this thing... I don't see it getting better. We had time to prepare for this out break but our orange leader didn't take it seriously. We somehow have more cases than China now.
    Remember when he shut down flights from China in January and he was called Xenophobic by the Democrats including Joe Biden.

Yeah I remember.

People talking **** on Trump about his coronavirus response is just TDS at it's finest.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only sane people in this thread are steeze and Mel. Rest of y’all posting are morons lol.

Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Only sane people in this thread are steeze and Mel. Rest of y’all posting are morons lol.

[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/8239a37e0a8345c3edf493ed9d8ab9e2/tenor.gif[/img
    this avocado eating mother ****er is like the 5 year old running away from the sandbox because another kid wants to play a different game
    you come at the king, you best not miss

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/8239a37e0a8345c3edf493ed9d8ab9e2/tenor.gif[img]
    Please

There's a reason UK tried herd immunity. Yes they executed terribly but that's beside the point. Clearly the people in charge know the goal is not to prevent people from getting it. It's timing it well enough so everyone doesn't get it all at once.

Only you and other similar extremists actually think we can prevent people coming in contact and becoming infected until a vaccine arrives 18 months from now. What a joke of a notion...

Yes please do us all a favor and just get the f*ck out
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Please

There's a reason UK tried herd immunity. Yes they executed terribly but that's beside the point. Clearly the people in charge know the goal is not to prevent people from getting it. It's timing it well enough so everyone doesn't get it all at once.

Only you and other similar extremists actually think we can prevent people coming in contact and becoming infected until a vaccine arrives 18 months from now. What a joke of a notion...

Yes please do us all a favor and just get the f*ck out
    You do realize that self-isolation and herd immunity play hand in hand right..?

Do they? Nope you're just stupid.

Self-isolation means staying indoors and completely avoiding contact with other people.

That's not herd immunity. That's preventing EVERYONE from infection.

In contrast herd immunity is allowing a fraction of the population to become infected and fight off the infection, so they are less likely to become infected in the future reducing the spread.

Self-isolation does none of that if you're self-isolating the entire population. Not one person is advocating go full blast continue living life like nothing is happening. Self-isolating everyone like you seem to want is just the other end of the extreme and equally as stupid as those advocating to continue like nothing is happening. In fact, you're no better than those on the opposite extreme of you.

I thought you were leaving though? Probably should have. Your post confirms you're clueless.

Don't you have another vacation for 2021 to book to pretend how cultured you are with all of your travels? Leave the grown ups to handle the grown up problems. Thanks
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wat

Do they? Nope you're just stupid.

Self-isolation means staying indoors and completely avoiding contact with other people.

That's not herd immunity. That's preventing EVERYONE from infection.

In contrast herd immunity is allowing a fraction of the population to become infected and fight off the infection, so they are less likely to become infected in the future reducing the spread.

Self-isolation does none of that if you're self-isolating the entire population. Not one person is advocating go full blast continue living life like nothing is happening. Self-isolating everyone like you seem to want is just the other end of the extreme and equally as stupid as those advocating to continue like nothing is happening. In fact, you're no better than those on the opposite extreme of you.

I thought you were leaving though? Probably should have. Your post confirms you're clueless.

Don't you have another vacation for 2021 to book to pretend how cultured you are with all of your travels? Leave the grown ups to handle the grown up problems. Thanks
    And how would you suggest allowing just a "fraction of the population" to become infected? Just opening business as usual and letting everyone roam free? In order to properly succeed with the herd immunity approach you literally need to have people self-isolating, otherwise you get the chit show that's happening in places like Italy and NYC where healthcare systems are overwhelmed. Self-isolation is not exclusive to the entire population self-isolating.

And for you to argue that self-isolating the entire population being as stupid as no restrictions in place is idiotic. But we all know that Trumpians think they > doctors, nurses, health experts, medical professionals so all good.

And how would you suggest allowing just a "fraction of the population" to become infected? Just opening business as usual and letting everyone roam free? In order to properly succeed with the herd immunity approach you literally need to have people self-isolating, otherwise you get the chit show that's happening in places like NYC and other places. Self-isolation is not exclusive to the entire population self-isolating.

And for you to argue that self-isolating the entire population being the effectiveness as no restrictions in place is idiotic. But we all know that Trumpians think they > doctors, nurses, health experts, medical professionals so all good.

[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/8239a37e0a8345c3edf493ed9d8ab9e2/tenor.gif[/img
    lol you so mad. if policy were to follow the guidelines of health experts right now there would be a true shutdown for 18 months or until a vaccine is produced. no one deserves to get sick or die and this should be done in theory but it is impossible because of the irreversible and devastating economic effects that it would have. the only people that should be self-isolating are the ones at high risk. it's time to accept reality and live in the real world. trump is also not even saying to open up everything everywhere as normal..

Also, NYC is going to be the worst case scenario for a contagious virus like this because of it's highest density. the outcome is always going to be on the extreme end and shouldn't necessarily serve as the likely outcome for most cities

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    lol you so mad. if policy were to follow the guidelines of health experts right now there would be a true shutdown for 18 months or until a vaccine is produced. no one deserves to get sick or die and this should be done in theory but it is impossible because of the irreversible and devastating economic effects that it would have. the only people that should be self-isolating are the ones at high risk. it's time to accept reality and live in the real world. trump is also not even saying to open up everything everywhere as normal..

Also, NYC is going to be the worst case scenario for a contagious virus like this because of it's highest density. the outcome is always going to be on the extreme end and shouldn't necessarily serve as the likely outcome for most cities
    Be my guest Bateman, go live in the real world. That seems to be what you’re suggesting as a solution, you talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

Be my guest Bateman, go live in the real world. That seems to be what you’re suggesting as a solution, you talk the talk but can you walk the walk?
    Yes. i am lol. i still go outside and do what i need to do.. im in NYC so i can't go to places that are closed so not sure what you're pouting about.

Yes. i am lol. i still go outside and do what i need to do.. im in NYC so i can't go to places that are closed so not sure what you're pouting about.
    Damn stay safe brah.

Can't wait to see your travel pictures from 2021 to show us all how cultured and wise you are JY! Where to next year?

Live.Laugh.Love<333
    -SoutheastBeast1

Self-isolation is not exclusive to the entire population self-isolating.
    BTW, Great!

So you actually agree with me. We mostly needs systems in place to isolate the high risk. All this arguing calling me stupid and it turns out you're agreeing with me.

Super neat! In b4 "no that's not what I mean".... then please share what you do mean. Cause I have never said we all need to go YOLO living life normally. My entire stance has been the world doesn't need to be on 100% lockdown for an indefinite period of time. I've even said a temporary lockdown is fine so hospitals can keep up.

So let's just cut to the chase, why don't YOU outline exactly what you think should happen with a timeline. Because I've been very clear about what I think the timeline should be. You're just going around calling people stupid and criticizing.... which is exactly what I'd expect from some ******* world traveler who thinks he's enlightened. No plan himself but plenty of opinions to go around about it all
    -SoutheastBeast1

Can't wait to see your travel pictures from 2021 to show us all how cultured and wise you are JY! Where to next year?

Live.Laugh.Love<333
    Had Tomorrowland and Tokyo olympics planned this year. Olympics cancelled and Tomorrowland will be.

anyway let's try to refrain from virus talk in this thread. there's nothing else going on and seems pointless to inundate every thread with this ****

anyway let's try to refrain from virus talk in this thread. there's nothing else going on and seems pointless to inundate every thread with this ****
    Well there's no f*cking baseball going on unless you want to start posting YouTube videos of you playing MLB The Show for us all to watch.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Well there's no f*cking baseball going on unless you want to start posting YouTube videos of you playing MLB The Show for us all to watch.
    i dont have any game systems now..i was looking into getting a console. what is best? most used to ps but saw that ps5 was coming out this year? read that nintendo switch sucked so it's either ps4 or xbox

i dont have any game systems now..i was looking into getting a console. what is best? most used to ps but saw that ps5 was coming out this year? read that nintendo switch sucked so it's either ps4 or xbox
    Haven’t played video games since I was 16

I couldn’t even begin to tell you. I was a PlayStation person back then though
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not big into video games but I've been thinking about getting a PlayStation for MLB The Show.

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have a PC, PS4, and switch. PC is goat highly recommend building one. There’s pretty much no sport games though except nba 2k. PS4 has the best console exclusives but I hate the controller. Feels like chit when playing live action games and shooters. Switch is fun if you like Nintendo. I grew up with the snes, n64, GameCube, gameboy, gba, and ds so I have a switch for Nintendo exclusives. PS4 is the best console imo and the best option if you just want sports games.
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried to get back into video games a few years ago, bought a PS4 and Xbox One, MLB the Show, Halo, and a few other games and could just never get into them. Didn't even make it through a full season of MLB. They just serve as expensive ass streaming machines in my basement and guest bedroom now.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    theshow is pretty sweet. the problem is the community. at least in diamond dynasty which is like a fantasy team type thing.

you go on to play a game against somebody and you play against someone whos thrown 90 pitches in 3 innings, who likes to throw 3 balls to every strike. bottom line, it's not baseball, it's a game to try and take advantage of poor mechanics/ every advantage they can get

i tried to play games today for the first time since this corona chit. and i just.. can't play like i used to. i still dont look at it as overall terribly negative, but if i dont play in short bursts, like 1 or 2 hours at a time i cant help but feel like my time could have been better spent elsewhere.

even today with nothing to do

and yea, i'd recommend ps4 over xbox one or one x. if you want to watch 4k movies though, and play games (game pass is pretty cool too) then i'd recommend xbox

[CeFaan Kim]Multiple sources tell @ABC Pres. Trump turned to former Yankee Alex Rodriguez for advice this week. A source close to Rodriguez described the call as “pleasant” adding that Trump was seeking thoughts from ARod about the coronavirus response.
    😵😵😵

lol Fake News

Just more confirmation bias from the Canadian Cuck.

Season is weeks if not months away from starting and prop already down a second round next year lol.

JY already punting the season.
    Last edited by saaltydog; 03-28-2020 at 06:41 AM.

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Season is weeks if not months away from starting and prop already down a second round next year lol.

JY already punting the season.
    Does this shock anyone?

JY is strangely rooting for a global lockdown of 12+ months. Dude has his tinfoil hat on and has welded shut the entrance to his doomsday bunker
    -SoutheastBeast1

lol so? i would have no problem if he did or if he called some bum on the street

Do you really think Trump would call ARod to just talk about baseball or the weather? Outside of just what ARod is invested in and the companies he owns, how well connected do you think he is?

I don't know if you just mad at the US or Trump raised your rent or something

btw not a Trumpian

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Not big into video games but I've been thinking about getting a PlayStation for MLB The Show.
    I feel like if I go back to video games it means I’ve 100% checked out on life

I sometimes think about it. Then I’m like nah not yet... (getting closer and closer feels like though)

Not saying you all who still play have checked out on life I just mean for me it’s probably a sign I’ve given up and have quit trying for anything
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 251 of 512 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast