Page 274 of 512 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,220 of 15353
    saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao @ the new 50 game proposal. No thanks don't even ****ing bother.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Shocker Jays fans want to make it easier to get in to the playoffs.

Should we give everyone a participation trophy at years end too?
    Hate it or love it there's a reason why baseball is losing fans while basketball, football and even hockey continue to improve. Baseball needs to shed its traditionalist thinking and wake up. Any sport that's meant to "be a bit of a marathon" is destined to fail lmao.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Hate it or love it there's a reason why baseball is losing fans while basketball, football and even hockey continue to improve. Baseball needs to shed its traditionalist thinking and wake up. Any sport that's meant to "be a bit of a marathon" is destined to fail lmao.
    Actually it’s one of the reasons it’s athletes are paid higher than basketball, football, or hockey.

Face it, economically all those leagues are behind baseball except for football. That’s the truth.

And football only eclipses baseball by a relatively small margin per team revenue despite being immensely more “popular”

Destined to fail? More like impervious to downswings

All you’re doing is taking the sports knees out from underneath it so it does collapse.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Besides baseball is growing as much as any sport in revenue

From 2010 - 2019

MLB jumped 4 billion in revenue
    NBA jumped 5 billion in revenue
    NFL jumped 6 billion in revenue
    NHL jumped 1.7 billion in revenue (lol Canada)

Only proven fear mongerers like yourself go around telling everyone how the sport is dying.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I FEEL SO SAFE THANK U Mr. PRESIDENT

MAGA2020
    KAG2020
    TRANSITION TO GREATNESS
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Lmao @ the new 50 game proposal. No thanks don't even ****ing bother.
    What are you talking about? JY says this is what we need!

Seriously though LOL at these owners being cheeky c*nts.. You want your full prorated salaries? Ok we'll agree to 50 games so you basically get paid exactly the same as our proposal of 82 games with additional cuts.

LMAO I was like LMAO!
    -SoutheastBeast1

Interesting to note how quickly the owners offered a counter proposal.

It took the players wasting an entire f*cking week putting together a bullsh*t proposal they knew would get rejected. Pretty clear which side wants to play baseball imo and it's not the players. Putting bias aside, I feel like the owners are trying and the players are not. Just how I view this tbh.

The offer was somewhat a cheeky one, but in some respects it also gives players what they're asking for which is their prorated salaries without further cuts. Owners just not able to offer that with more games on the table.

Players need to make a decision. Is it about your prorated salary? If so go play the 50 games owners just gave you. Is it about maximizing the money you can make in 2020? Accept further cuts on top of your prorated salary and play more games like owners are offering you.

Haven't seen the players make a single concession yet. Owners actually are offering concessions by offering up various alternatives to make it work.
    -SoutheastBeast1

On a personal note I gotta start eating better starting tomorrow.

Been yo-yo dieting so god damn hard since March. Keep blowing up my diet, then getting pissed, work my way back and start settling in until I feel like I'm back in a groove then immediately use that as a reason to blow up my diet again and start the cycle all over. Just did it again this past weekend. Felt like I was finally back in rhythm on Friday and have now spent the last 3 days eating garbage which makes me feel terrible.

Getting my sh*t together tomorrow and sticking to my diet 100% no excuses between now and August 2nd when I'm moving. 2 full months.

Gonna post my daily log in here of everything I eat each day. Srs gonna use you all to hold me accountable each day until I fix my sh*t. Neg me if I go off track a single day between now and then.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll take 50 games. It means we don't have to go through the draft fiasco in A-league and can just play out this year as normal. GJ mlb.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On a personal note I gotta start eating better starting tomorrow.

Been yo-yo dieting so god damn hard since March. Keep blowing up my diet, then getting pissed, work my way back and start settling in until I feel like I'm back in a groove then immediately use that as a reason to blow up my diet again and start the cycle all over. Just did it again this past weekend. Felt like I was finally back in rhythm on Friday and have now spent the last 3 days eating garbage which makes me feel terrible.

Getting my sh*t together tomorrow and sticking to my diet 100% no excuses between now and August 2nd when I'm moving. 2 full months.

Gonna post my daily log in here of everything I eat each day. Srs gonna use you all to hold me accountable each day until I fix my sh*t. Neg me if I go off track a single day between now and then.
    My diet has been on point. I IM though so it makes it easy. Eating window is 7PM-9PM. High fat/protein, low carb. Steak, Hamburger, Eggs, Fish, Nut Butters, Avocado, Coconut Oil, Salad. Pretty much eat as much as I want.

You obviously know about nutrition and how to diet. Stop being a fat **** and get your **** together.

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    I'll take 50 games. It means we don't have to go through the draft fiasco in A-league and can just play out this year as normal. GJ mlb.
    Nikka you already packed it in for 2020. You'll take 1 game just to not have to play 2021 with the team you have.

My diet has been on point. I IM though so it makes it easy. Eating window is 7PM-9PM. High fat/protein, low carb. Steak, Hamburger, Eggs, Fish, Nut Butters, Avocado, Coconut Oil, Salad. Pretty much eat as much as I want.

You obviously know about nutrition and how to diet. Stop being a fat **** and get your **** together.
    I really do. Been nothing short of pathetic.

Completely disgusted with myself and no a single excuse for it.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I really do. Been nothing short of pathetic.

Completely disgusted with myself and no a single excuse for it.
    You're ****ing weak bro. You cave in like every other day disgusting, fat, American walmart shopper. They don't have the will power to say no and neither do you.

Once you give in and what's going to stop you in the future? It's a slippery slope brotha.

Nikka you already packed it in for 2020. You'll take 1 game just to not have to play 2021 with the team you have.
    Truer words have never been said.

You're ****ing weak bro. You cave in like every other day disgusting, fat, American walmart shopper. They don't have the will power to say no and neither do you.

Once you give in and what's going to stop you in the future? It's a slippery slope brotha.
    I know. Time to go back to being the person I’m supposed to be. F*ck being some Walmart slob.
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i like the idea of 50 games... makes every game mean more and no offday nonsense

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess the Dbacks can get hot over 50 games and take the West. Yolo let’s do it.

About to go bike my dogs during curfew, big rebel in the house.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    I guess the Dbacks can get hot over 50 games and take the West. Yolo let’s do it.

About to go bike my dogs during curfew, big rebel in the house.
    u shouldnt break curfew
    gaylivesmatter

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So I guess the players will have to decide on the 50 or 82 game season? Hell anything is better than nothing.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Asking for a ban, too much negativity everywhere and want to limit my exposure to the bull****. Hit me up on Yahoo if we can ever get this fukkin season started. Peace.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Originally Posted by heyquikquestion View Post
    Asking for a ban, too much negativity everywhere and want to limit my exposure to the bull****. Hit me up on Yahoo if we can ever get this fukkin season started. Peace.
    I don't even bother venturing out into the Misc anymore. Place is pretty toxic.

Install the Yahoo App so we can send you a message if/when tbe league starts up and what the plan is.

I don't even bother venturing out into the Misc anymore. Place is pretty toxic.

Install the Yahoo App so we can send you a message if/when tbe league starts up and what the plan is.
    What? Normal misc is fun to troll. Those people are idiots.

Nothing better than rustling some miscers and exaggerating everything on a toxic level.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Daily log

Day 1

Good workout - back and biceps

Food on point:
    6 oz chicken with broc
    3 Ezekiel muffins
    1 cup Greek yogurt
    80 g oats
    4 oz salmon with asparagus
    Protein shake
    Banana
    112 g 99% lean ground turkey w/spinach
    112 g 96% lean ground beef
    -SoutheastBeast1

RIP baseball
    -SoutheastBeast1

RIP baseball
    50 game season

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    RIP baseball
    honestly don't give a fuk. i would lol if it's the players. if its the owners they are ****s

but the players are fuken stupid if it's because of them. brb missing out on playing time, not getting paid.. and then if im an owner im supposed to shell out money when you didn't play the year before? therefore hurting their career earnings too?

Not sure why we can't just fill the stadiums if people are going to just going to completely disregard social distancing by the hundreds of thousands across all major cities in the United States anyway just to stand shoulder to shoulder and hold up some signs, yell at police, burn some buildings, and steal some merchandise.

Cats outta the bag, might as well just accept it and go no restrictions. Liberals made the choice for everyone in the end.

Give us our sports back.
    -SoutheastBeast1

liberals literally trying to make people tear each other apart with this BLM nonsense. make sure they have nothing to do but just destroy.
    we need nba to comeback sooner to keep some of them busy

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    liberals literally trying to make people tear each other apart with this BLM nonsense. make sure they have nothing to do but just destroy.
    we need nba to comeback sooner to keep some of them busy

-SoutheastBeast1

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The MLB cucks are screwing up the season daily.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Page 274 of 512 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast