Page 219 of 258 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,570 of 7717
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post

I deal with luxury goods. There's always demaned. I have multiple offers out there that I could accept right now. Two of which include 1st rounders. Just waiting to pull the trigger. So be patient grasshopper.

While I'm wheeling and dealing why don't you go suck on JYs teet for some extra scraps while preaching about letting all the players fall into the draft ****ing hypocrite.

Wow I post an unbiased observation and you're really in here trying to spin it into me preaching to have more players to fall in the draft? I just got done above saying I don't value picks that mich plus saying I don't really have a fight in either side.

I literally could not care less whether you trade them, let them fall in the draft, or shoot them off into outer space where no one is allowed to have them. Makes no difference boyo.

LOL at losing so bad in an argument you have to fabricate a story how I want them to fall in the draft calling me a hypocrite. Bro I offered Moustakas to Bateman for FREE a couple pages ago. Yeah... I'm REEEEAAAAL concerned about making sure the draft has as much value as possible

All I said was if it did fall back in the draft it'd create more parity in the league. And that set you off into a barrage of screenshots. Hit a nerve bro? The proof is in the posts

COPE POST IS FULL OF COPE
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Wow I post an unbiased observation and you're really in here trying to spin it into me preaching to have more players to fall in the draft? I just got done above saying I don't value picks that mich plus saying I don't really have a fight in either side.

I literally could not care less whether you trade them, let them fall in the draft, or shoot them off into outer space where no one is allowed to have them. Makes no difference boyo.

LOL at losing so bad in an argument you have to fabricate a story how I want them to fall in the draft calling me a hypocrite. Bro I offered Moustakas to Bateman for FREE a couple pages ago. Yeah... I'm REEEEAAAAL concerned about making sure the draft has as much value as possible

All I said was if it did fall back in the draft it'd create more parity in the league. And that set you off into a barrage of screenshots. Hit a nerve bro? The proof is in the posts

COPE POST IS FULL OF COPE
    Unbiased lol

SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too many playoff teams giving up early picks for incremental gains. Those same teams who benefited from the playoffs teams then demand everything for nothing in the off season.

Damn look at this whining right here.

Iceman can you lobby for a new in-thread feature to bodybuilding where we can sticky a post at the top of every new page inside a thread?

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

Unbiased lol
    1. I'm not stocked on picks
    2. I haven't once tried to trade picks for keepers this offseason
    3. I haven't once tried to trade players for picks this offseason

I don't have a dog in any fight on any side. I'm good champ. You? Firmly in the "I need to trade my players for picks" camp and your incessant whining shows it. Bragging about how you have first rounders on the table. Just lmao at how dependent you are on having some of those picks returned to you this offseason

-Sam Winchester

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. I'm not stocked on picks
    2. I haven't once tried to trade picks for keepers this offseason
    3. I haven't once tried to trade players for picks this offseason

I don't have a dog in any fight on any side. I'm good champ. You? Firmly in the "I need to trade my players for picks" camp and your incessant whining shows it. Bragging about how you have first rounders on the table. Just lmao at how dependent you are on having some of those picks returned to you this offseason
    So having better players in the first couple rounds doesn't benefit you at all? Now I know you're lying. You biased little phaggot. Teams trading for top players doesn't benefit you in any way shape or form. Only reduces the chances of you getting a top player in the first couple rounds.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There’s been a trade.

Quik receives Strasburg and JY’s 14th round pick.

JY receives Quik’s 5th round pick and first 11th round pick.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

So having better players in the first couple rounds doesn't benefit you at all? Now I know you're lying. You biased little phaggot. Teams trading for top players doesn't benefit you in any way shape or form. Only reduces the chances of you getting a top player in the first couple rounds.
    By this theory it benefits everyone.

Isn’t much of an advantage for me though, I don’t have all the picks. In fact I’m down one myself.

Rank the people who would benefit the most from more talent in the draft and I might be in the bottom half of that ranking.

Your move champ. Carving your up left and right. Words were never your game. Stick to what works for you and just shut up and do your fantasy thing.

I’m not in the mood for another season of making you look stupid ITT. You’re going on ignore for a bit cause I don’t have the self control not to respond to stupidity when I see it unfortunately and I’m pissing away time I need to do on other things.

-Sam Winchester

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    I'm at a total loss of what your point is then. If I join the league with a set of keepers already, how am I magically going to get better players without trading draft picks or getting lucky in the draft or on the waiver wire.
    i dont feel like explaining a strategy that would benefit you lol

but your point in the post i quoted was you get keepers in the draft. that's not the only way

in fact, you're getting non-keepers/ scraps from other teams that thought they weren't good enough to keep

Originally Posted by southeastbeast1 View Post
    by this theory it benefits everyone.

Isn’t much of an advantage for me though, i don’t have all the picks. In fact i’m down one myself.

Rank the people who would benefit the most from more talent in the draft and i might be in the bottom half of that ranking.

Your move champ. Carving your up left and right. Words were never your game. Stick to what works for you and just shut up and do your fantasy thing.

I’m not in the mood for another season of making you look stupid itt. You’re going on ignore for a bit cause i don’t have the self control not to respond to stupidity when i see it unfortunately and i’m pissing away time i need to do on other things.
    r.i.p.

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not sure what the point of your post is.

Sounds like you're highly rustled you can't move players right now. This is above and beyond krazy complaining about Scherzer. You've literally gone to the extent of posting my full blown 2016 draft to convince other people to trade you their picks

LMAO

All I've said is let people do what they want to do and understand you all took risks that are out of your control. If you bought on players mid-season you're not owed draft picks come offseason. If you stocked up on picks mid-season, you aren't owed the teams with overflow dumping better players back in the draft.

Either way, you should all just shut the f*ck up and accept the risks you took when you made the deals you made like adults.

Not go on some long ass rant posting multiple years/rounds of drafts crying that other managers are making a bad decision because it negatively impacts your ability to strike a deal
    salty just salty because Im not buying the rubbish he's putting at the curb. why would I re-buy **** I sold for the price I sold it at? yelich or joseramirez being on my team won't put it over the top...better off taking my chances in the draft
    you come at the king, you best not miss

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    There’s been a trade.

Quik receives Strasburg and JY’s 14th round pick.

JY receives Quik’s 5th round pick and first 11th round pick.
    to all
    just add draft pick trades to your final keepers list so I don't miss any

honestly the only keeper im shaky on is Jansen. he'll be fine now though since his heart is 100%. should end up with 45-50 saves since dodgers got better

Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz
    Draft pick trades have to be on a 1 to 1 basis on yahoo. Can't trade 1 and get 2 back
    L4/L5 fusion September 2016

Biden > Dingbat Donald

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'll toss out this.

i'll trade alonso

but only for a first. absolutely not in any way shape or form budging from a first

im not even sure i want to do it

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    salty just salty because Im not buying the rubbish he's putting at the curb. why would I re-buy **** I sold for the price I sold it at? yelich or joseramirez being on my team won't put it over the top...better off taking my chances in the draft
    the only reason im explaining this is because saalty already has.

if you can get players you otherwise wouldn't be able to in the draft.. you're retarded. if your pool of players to choose from in the drafts consists of 90 and above. but you can get a player ranked 50 and below. it absolutely makes sense to make that trade

that's not even going into the fact that the top 10 players can so far outproduce the rest of the players

theres a tad more to this but im not going to explain

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah, we heard this last year. Same old song and dance from you.

R.I.P.

SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    i'll toss out this.

i'll trade alonso

but only for a first. absolutely not in any way shape or form budging from a first

im not even sure i want to do it
    Hmmm
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    Hmmm
    Pull the trigger

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Draft pick trades have to be on a 1 to 1 basis on yahoo. Can't trade 1 and get 2 back
    Quik will be taking my last pick.

the only reason im explaining this is because saalty already has.

if you can get players you otherwise wouldn't be able to in the draft.. you're retarded. if your pool of players to choose from in the drafts consists of 90 and above. but you can get a player ranked 50 and below. it absolutely makes sense to make that trade

that's not even going into the fact that the top 10 players can so far outproduce the rest of the players

theres a tad more to this but im not going to explain
    this is incorrect but we've explained this so many times to you already that I'm not going to try again.

this is incorrect but we've explained this so many times to you already that I'm not going to try again.
    No, no its not. Youre going to mention something about keepers

Saalty has already pointed out that the first few rounds have led to jack chit. Youd have to look at the efficacy of the later rounds to get an accurate comparison.

The point is the best players are being kept, already limiting your selection of players. The pool of players at 90+ arent that much greater than the pool of players at 150+. Here youd also have to dissect how much better the top players are than the ones at 90.

This isnt even going into free agency adds, trades and na's.

Im pretty sure my last pick last year was dj lemahieu

No, no its not. Youre going to mention something about keepers

Saalty has already pointed out that the first few rounds have led to jack chit. Youd have to look at the efficacy of the later rounds to get an accurate comparison.

The point is the best players are being kept, already limiting your selection of players. The pool of players at 90+ arent that much greater than the pool of players at 150+. Here youd also have to dissect how much better the top players are than the ones at 90.

This isnt even going into free agency adds, trades and na's.

Im pretty sure my last pick last year was dj lemahieu
    But we're not talking 90 vs 150. We're talking 90 vs 300, which is who's being drafted in the last round. I'm not even sure where you got the 150 number from...I'd be ecstatic with a roster full of guys in that range.

lets take bateman for example:

all of my keepers are barely outside of the top 20 overall

trout -1
    lindor - 6
    scherzer - 14 or 16
    buehler - 20
    alonso - 26
    mondesi - 30 something

this isn't even going into the difference between trout and the 20th overall player

but what would it take for bateman to match my level of keepers?

even if he hit on 2 of his 90+ picks are they going to equal trout? probably not.

im thinking even if he goes 7 for 7 do his keepers matchup with mine?

i dont think so. he's going to have to go even better than 7 for 7 just to get on equal grounds with me

he's going to have to have something like a perfect draft (which wont happen) and have good finds in fa

now, that's bateman, and there are managers in better spots.

but ehh i wont even go into it

lets take bateman for example:

all of my keepers are barely outside of the top 20 overall

trout -1
    lindor - 6
    scherzer - 14 or 16
    buehler - 20
    alonso - 26
    mondesi - 30 something

this isn't even going into the difference between trout and the 20th overall player

but what would it take for bateman to match my level of keepers?

even if he hit on 2 of his 90+ picks are they going to equal trout? probably not.

im thinking even if he goes 7 for 7 do his keepers matchup with mine?

i dont think so. he's going to have to go even better than 7 for 7 just to get on equal grounds with me

he's going to have to have something like a perfect draft (which wont happen) and have good finds in fa

now, that's bateman, and there are managers in better spots.

but ehh i wont even go into it
    Half the league is already way behind. They'll have to try and play catch up in the draft. Which speaking from experience is really hard to do. For some teams it will be almost impossible. Like JY said you can already name almost all the playoff teams. They're the usual suspects. That's because #1 their keepers are top notch and #2 They're good managers. You can over come being a ****ty manager by having great keepers. And you can overcome ****ty keepers if you're a good manager. You're not going to over come both.

The best way to insulate yourself is to have the best players, period. Having a team full of average players is a sure fire way to a losing season. If you need 2-3 players to equal the output of one on another team it's R.I.P.

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The biggest issue I'm currently dealing with is that my best player has LAD next to their fukking name. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. All this Asstro's talk almost made me forget Mookie's a fukkin dodger. Gross.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's amazing how the teams who always have the best keepers are the ones who are consistently in the playoffs.

ProShark
    Prop
    JY
    ChillWill
    And me - Although historically my keepers havent been the greatest.

Yet there are teams in this league who are content sitting on garbage and hoarding draft picks year after year. Every one who thought having a ton of picks is going to change their fortune has been wrong. Cant compete with teams that have the best players in the league.
    Start sending out them trade offers you sloot, my 4th keeper slot (bat) is not decided yet. Also fukk u for leaving me off ur list m8. Steeze has a down year and is chopped liver, swear on me mum m8.

Anyone else that is so rich with talent send me some offers, looking for an upgrade.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    Start sending out them trade offers you sloot, my 4th keeper slot (bat) is not decided yet. Also fukk u for leaving me off ur list m8. Steeze has a down year and is chopped liver, swear on me mum m8.

Anyone else that is so rich with talent send me some offers, looking for an upgrade.
    Is this LG's replacement?

Is this LG's replacement?
    I think he might be. Never heard of the guy.

I've renewed LeagueSafe for the 2020 season. Check your emails for invites.

Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz
    Paid
    L4/L5 fusion September 2016

Biden > Dingbat Donald