Page 54 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 6277
    saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still for trade for 16th rounders:

Yelich
    Bauer
    Sanchez
    Hand
    Diaz
    Anyone else on my team.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's get this N/A draft over with. Need to get my list of all rookies for my auto-draft.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    If Saalty is good with it, I'm good with it.

Swap out Andujar for Acuna!!
    As soon as I get back to my laptop I got you
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    I'm not feeling charitable so I won't be feeding the homeless.

I deal in luxury goods. You want some difference makers, instead of guys that will just help you tread water, hit me up.

The overreaction continues.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    Chit, I don’t know what to think anymore. I should’ve held out and waited for all this to play out.
    Serious.

If this is what the league is turning into, I'm legit questioning if I want to even stay (srs)
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's get this N/A draft over with. Need to get my list of all rookies for my auto-draft.
    The antics you’re pulling now have people PMing me saying they don’t want to play this stuff happening. Not gonna say who.

You care about the other 11 people in this league right?

Do you even want to be in this league? You don’t want to take the league serious any more blah blah blah

So you wreck it for everyone else in the 11th hour before a draft on your way out.

Even when I was planning on leaving last year you didn’t see me dumping draft picks for the next person who was gonna be taking over the team?

You though? Of course not you just want to blow it all up because why not.

Talk about a piece of sh*t (which you called JY)

You’ve been nothing but a hypocritical phaggot thinking he’s above the league this past month.

So do you want to be in this league or not? You’re not going to wreck it though. Not when I’m getting PMs from people wanting to walk with your behavior.

Your next answer is your final answer. It can come now or it can come on Friday, I really don’t care when it happens but you’re gonna answer whether you want to be in this league or not.

I’m not letting your childish behavior have other people bounce. I take partial responsibility for getting you so on tilt you ruined it for others so I will take action to fix that.

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

Who knew I’d break someone so bad they’d try to ruin the league.

I apologize to the other 12 of you. I had no idea someone was this mentally fragile.

-Sam Winchester

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pro_Shark View Post
    Serious.

If this is what the league is turning into, I'm legit questioning if I want to even stay (srs)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    The antics you’re pulling now have people PMing me saying they don’t want to play this stuff happening. Not gonna say who.

You care about the other 11 people in this league right?

Do you even want to be in this league? You don’t want to take the league serious any more blah blah blah

So you wreck it for everyone else in the 11th hour before a draft on your way out.

Even when I was planning on leaving last year you didn’t see me dumping draft picks up he next person was gonna want after taking over the team?

You though? Of course not you just want to blow it all up because why not.

Talk about a piece of sh*t (which you called JY)

You’ve been nothing but a hypocritical phaggot thinking he’s above the league this past month.

So do you want to be in this league or not? You’re not going to wreck it though. Not when I’m getting PMs from people wanting to walk with your behavior.

Your next answer is your final answer. It can come now or it can come on Friday, I really don’t care when it happens but you’re gonna answer whether you want to be in this league or not.

I’m not letting your childish behavior have other people bounce. I take partial responsibility for getting you so on tilt you ruined it for others so I will take action to fix that.
    Real talk now (srs):

It's weak af. Saalty's usually the calm and collected one, open to banter, just wants to play fantasy baseball. Dude's off his f*king rockers. Anyone who's been following knows very well that I never meant to "ruin the league" by saying I wouldn't make my pick. Apparently that's all it takes for this guy to drop all his keepers for nothing.

Where the real saalty at? Come back bro we need you.

I'm out.. final answer

I'm out.. final answer
    Ten years in this league and this is how it ends? Bacon re-do his picks and we'll all be back here on the 17th. Enough of this fuking nonsense let's just finish the N/A draft and get on with it.

SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedDemon9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Ten years in this league and this is how it ends? Bacon re-do his picks and we'll all be back here on the 17th. Enough of this fuking nonsense let's just finish the N/A draft and get on with it.
    Fk this I’m overriding and putting his keepers back to his original. LG, you’re on the clock to finish this N/A draft. I’m all for fun and games in this league, but I’m not allowing one person to basically **** on this league this close to the draft. I could easily say fk it and autodraft, because I’m working 12-16 hour days. But guess what? I enjoy the little break and bull**** in here to take a break from real life.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Updated keepers below. Speed/Bacon I updated my own too...please revert back.

Iceman
    H- K Davis
    H- Springer
    P- Greinke
    P- Doolittle
    H/P- Torres
    10+ Aguilar
    N/A Chris Shaw
    N/A Luis Urias

Bacon
    H: Arenado
    H: Rosario
    P: Kershaw
    P: Kimbrel
    H/P: Rendon
    10+ Seager
    N/A: Bo Bichette
    N/A: Kikuchi

Krazy
    H: Mike Trout
    H: Francisco Lindor
    P: Max Scherzer
    P: Osuna
    H/P: Mondesi
    10+: Buehler
    NA: Peter Alonso
    NA: Alex Reyes

Salty
    H: Ronald Acuna
    H: Christian Yelich
    P: Trevor Bauer
    P: Edwin Diaz
    H/P: Gary Sanchez
    10+: David Dahl
    N/A: Nick Senzel
    N/A: Luzardo

Pro
    H: JD Martinez
    H: Trea Turner
    P: Jacob deGrom
    P: Justin Verlander
    H/P: Andrew Benintendi
    10+: Juan Soto
    N/A: Vlad Jr
    N/A: Wander Franco

Jyeatbvg
    H: Jose Altuve
    H: Kris Bryant
    P: Corey Kluber
    P: Gerrit Cole
    H/P: Blake Snell
    10+: Manny Machado
    N/A: Forrest Whitley
    N/A:

heyquikquestion
    H: Giancarlo Stanton
    H: Yasiel Puig
    P: Chris Sale
    P: Blake Treinen
    H/P: Rizzo
    10+: Javy Baez
    N/A: Tatis Jr
    N/A: Brendan Rodgers

Chill Will
    H- Judge
    H- Bellinger
    P- Thor
    P- Hader
    H/P - Andujar
    10+ - Harper
    N/A - Robles
    N/A - Royce Lewis

Speed
    H: Freeman
    H: Marte
    P: Severino
    P: Chapman
    H/P: Carrasco
    10+: Story
    N/A: Jimenez
    N/A: Honeywell

Bateman
    H: Jose Ramirez
    H: Jean Segura
    P: Jack Flaherty
    P: Jameson Taillon
    H/P: Kenley Jansen
    10+: Mitch Haniger
    N/A: Michael Chavis
    N/A: Sixto Sanchez

Steeze
    H: Goldy
    H: Betts
    P: Nola
    P: Wheeler
    H/P: Merrifield
    10+ Meadows
    N/A kieboom
    N/A Jo Adell

LG
    H: Peraza
    H: Suarez
    P: Teheran
    P: Newcomb
    H/P: Realmuto
    10+ Albies
    N/A Sheffield
    N/A

Spaz
    H: Hoskins
    H: Justin Turner
    P: Strasburg
    P: Darvish
    H/P: Bogaerts
    10+ Buxton
    N/A Billy McKinney
    N/A

Mel
    H - Charlie Blackmon
    H - Joey Votto
    P - James Paxton
    P - Patrick Corbin
    H/P - Carlos Correa
    +10 - Alex Bregman
    N/A - Kyle Tucker
    N/A - Chris Paddack

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey can all you mentally unstable women figure out where you left your fukkin balls and act like grown ups? Christ you’d think this league was full of middle schoolers on the outside looking in. We all have too much time invested in this league for you moody b*tches to try and ruin it throughout the offseason.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

lol @ bacon losing total control of the league. The **** that's been going on should have never been allowed

Thankfully someone responsible stepped in and put an end to the fun.

lol @ bacon losing total control of the league. The **** that's been going on should have never been allowed

Fkn lol you try to pull that chit and then your first post back is talking chit to bacon. Welcome back saalty - good to have you back brah.

I thought you were out

-Sam Winchester

I don't know what you mean by re-do his picks

If we can find a replacement before the draft that person will take over. If not I'll set his keepers based on highest Yahoo ranking and let his team autodraft and switch the lineups myself week to week for the time being until we can find a taker for the team.

Kind of a bitch move to do to everyone because he can't handle some ball busting but it's hardly the end of the world, we'll be fine.

It's a little funny, at the end of last year Saalty really did have me convinced that I made the league unenjoyable for him. But it's dawned on me he simply cannot handle being the target of the ball busting. I'm just the one who targets him most frequently. He has a problem with me, and you now JY, he had a problem with Mel not long ago. Not sure if Krazy is on the list or not but it wouldn't surprise me. It's not fun for him if he's being made fun of plain and simple.

Like I said I do apologize to the rest of you that I was the one who mentally broke him (I had no idea making fun of how long it took him to pick would force him to switch all of his keepers to garbage players and then trade them off what's valuable). Not once has he apologized of course, continuing to just pin it all on me which isn't shocking at all.

If there's one thing I learned though it's definitely not me like he made me believe at the end of last year. The reason he doesn't have fun in here is because he chooses to not have fun by letting any and everything bother him (whether it's coming from me or anyone else).

Barring the league collectively voting me mute (which if you all did I would respect that vote), I don't intend to stop busting his, or anyone else's, balls in here though so if he genuinely can't handle it it's probably in his best interest to leave. That's why I'm asking him. He needs to figure out if this is fun for him or not or if he's going to get so worked up any time anyone questions his behavior and takes a jab at him it results in attempting to wreck everything.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 03-12-2019 at 09:04 PM.

-Sam Winchester

I don't know what you mean by re-do his picks

If we can find a replacement before the draft that person will take over. If not I'll set his keepers based on highest Yahoo ranking and let his team autodraft and switch the lineups myself week to week for the time being until we can find a taker for the team.

Kind of a bitch move to do to everyone because he can't handle some ball busting but it's hardly the end of the world, we'll be fine.

It's a little funny, at the end of last year Saalty really did have me convinced that I made the league unenjoyable for him. But it's dawned on me he simply cannot handle being the target of the ball busting. I'm just the one who targets him most frequently. He has a problem with me, and you now JY, he had a problem with Mel not long ago. Not sure if Krazy is on the list or not but it wouldn't surprise me. It's not fun for him if he's being made fun of plain and simple.

Like I said I do apologize to the rest of you that I was the one who mentally broke him (I had no idea making fun of how long it took him to pick would force him to switch all of his keepers to garbage players and then trade them off what's valuable). Not once has he apologized of course, continuing to just pin it all on me which isn't shocking at all.

If there's one thing I learned though it's definitely not me like he made me believe at the end of last year. The reason he doesn't have fun in here is because he chooses to not have fun by letting any and everything bother him (whether it's coming from me or anyone else).

Barring the league collectively voting me mute (which if you all did I would respect that vote), I don't intend to stop busting his, or anyone else's, balls in here though so if he genuinely can't handle it it's probably in his best interest to leave. That's why I'm asking him. He needs to figure out if this is fun for him or not or if he's going to get so worked up any time anyone questions his behavior and takes a jab at him it results in attempting to wreck everything.
    Nah dude, keep doing what you're doing. This league was built on ball busting, as both you and saalty have eluded to multiple times. Both of you guys have done this for years without issue. I nag on Krazy like once a week and he takes it. Same for everyone else. This chit broke down when saalty suddenly got sensitive and decided to drop all his guys, which I'm hoping he acknowledges was an over-reaction and if he doesn't, I'll fukin do it: "Saalty, you over-reacted m'fer."

This league wouldn't be the same without saalty and a lot of us that have been here for a long time. If he and everyone else is ready to man up and take this chit seriously (except for the ball busting...stop taking that chit seriously), let's move on and look forward to the draft. You were a bish last year when you went through that phase, no one talks about that anymore. Saalty was a bish this time around, and this time next year it'll be forgotten. I was also a bish in nagging about saalty making his pick and other things...whatever. It's time to move on.

Nah dude, keep doing what you're doing. This league was built on ball busting, as both you and saalty have eluded to multiple times. Both of you guys have done this for years without issue. I nag on Krazy like once a week and he takes it. Same for everyone else. This chit broke down when saalty suddenly got sensitive and decided to drop all his guys, which I'm hoping he acknowledges was an over-reaction and if he doesn't, I'll fukin do it: "Saalty, you over-reacted m'fer."

This league wouldn't be the same without saalty and a lot of us that have been here for a long time. If he and everyone else is ready to man up and take this chit seriously (except for the ball busting...stop taking that chit seriously), let's move on and look forward to the draft. You were a bish last year when you went through that phase, no one talks about that anymore. Saalty was a bish this time around, and this time next year it'll be forgotten. I was also a bish in nagging about saalty making his pick and other things...whatever. It's time to move on.
    Like I said I'm not forcing him to leave, I'm asking him what he wants to do. It'd be ideal if we had a full squad of owners but forcing someone to stay who isn't having fun and is pulling stunts that ruin the league and make others consider quitting it isn't going to work.

It's not my place to override what he does. Hell I caught sh*t for that a long time ago locking his team for 2 hours with full intention of giving it back, now he's saying I didn't do enough to block his actions. Pick how much power you want me to have as commish over your team bro, don't go back and forth when it suits you for a personal attack. I learned my lesson and stuck to it.

If he wants to stay, then I'm happy to ask the league to vote on his actions if similar instances occur but I'm not going to go all Stalin (old JY reference) on the league and block him from making decisions to his team. That's not my job and quite frankly it's not within my power or anyone else's to make a solo judgment call like that.

So if he wants to stay I'm happy to put it to a vote if you want to allow him to drop everyone if people aren't liking that. And if he wants to go we'll just have to auto-draft his teams roster until someone new can take over.

-Sam Winchester

Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm fine with resetting saaltys team to his real picks and players btw.

My keepers are accurately reflected in the post above by Jy.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chill Will 33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also, Saalty, once you come back down to earth I still do want to discuss trading for Acuna. This can happen after the draft if you are not in a hurry.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

I thought you were out
    Just in here busting balls

Bacon as commish of A League

Just in here busting balls

Bacon as commish of A League

Like real life GM (AA) like fantasy GM (Bacon)

-Sam Winchester

Oh wait a minute I'm supposed to start a fire like you did because of that gif!

Sorry I dunno what I was thinking laughing it off in the post above... silly me that's not how this works at all

-Sam Winchester

As an announcement to everyone else I still don't know if he's planning on staying in the league. Last I heard was no. He hasn't updated his keepers himself. He's last said he won't be taking the league seriously and he's yet to even acknowledge his role in sabotaging the league that alarmed some of you enough to consider not playing yourselves.

But everyone is assuming he is staying up above. So let's assume he is planning on staying cause he won't answer me truthfully like an adult.

With that assumption I think we need to vote whether we believe he can draft like an adult on draft day. I've already had multiple people (3 to be exact) PM me saying its not worth their time if one person is sabotaging things. There really is no overriding him screwing up the draft so if he shows up and it's more of the same I won't be able to fix it as an FYI. Obviously here he can play his games dropping everyone pre-draft and that can be corrected before draft day but not true when it comes to the live draft.

So let's vote on if you're ok seeing what happens. If he is intending on showing up (still don't know if that's the case) do you trust him to draft like an adult?

I'm sure he'll take asking this as another slight but there's not much I can do about that if so. I need to know what the league wants to do collectively here.

-Sam Winchester

As an announcement to everyone else I still don't know if he's planning on staying in the league. Last I heard was no. He hasn't updated his keepers himself. H's last said he won't be taking the league seriously

But everyone is assuming he is up above. So let's assume he is planning on staying cause he won't answer me truthfully like an adult.

With that assumption I think we need to vote whether we believe he can draft like an adult on draft day. I've already had multiple people (3 to be exact) PM me saying its not worth their time if one person is sabotaging things. There really is no overriding him screwing up the draft so if he shows up and it's more of the same I won't be able to fix it as an FYI. Obviously here he can play his games dropping everyone pre-draft and that can be corrected before draft day but not true when it comes to the live draft.

So let's vote on if you're ok seeing what happens. If he is intending on showing up (still don't know if that's the case) do you trust him to draft like an adult?

I'm sure he'll take asking this as another slight but there's not much I can do about that if so. I need to know what the league wants to do collectively here.
    Why so serious though? Thankfully Speed took control of the league and ended the ball busting.

Why so serious though? Thankfully Speed took control of the league and ended the ball busting.
    I was gonna take control in my own time. I'm sorry if that timeline wasn't up to your expectations but I'll take control when I'm ready thank you.

-Sam Winchester

I was gonna take control in my own time. I'm sorry if that timeline wasn't up to your expectations but I'll take control when I'm ready thank you.

back on the baseball side of things, my 2 legit offers still stand saalty, lmk.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    back on the baseball side of things, my 2 legit offers still stand saalty, lmk.
    I'll make my decision in a couple weeks.