Page 328 of 512 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,840 of 15353
    Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    So let’s vote on this.

1) Do you want either Saalty or myself to start his players, lock his team, and look for another manager?

2) Bacon just start your players and finish the season off. You were talking all that chit about winning this season and next season. If you want to keep your young core and trade your studs, do it.
    I vote 1
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    I vote 1
    Read my above post
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So this basically boils down to having to vote Saalty out as commissioner or Bacon will not roster his squad/vote him out? I’m co-commish and don’t have time to take over as regular commish.
    Honestly I don't think any of you should look at it like this

I think you should look it like

1. Is Saalty fit to be commissioner?

Answer that first. I just put in how I'll react if it goes the way of yeah we think he's done nothing wrong to speed things up but this is what you need to decide first as a league. If it goes the way I don't agree with then for me, yeah I can't really take this league seriously. I'm sorry but I can't. So then you'll have a new question to ask

2. Do we want to keep a manager on who doesn't take the league seriously?

This is two step and I've broken it down as simple as possible.

If you vote Saalty out just to get me to stay it doesn't solve the problem in my mind. We'll run in to this again down the road because deep down the league is actually ok with how he behaves. So don't try to put a bandaid on it and get past this moment. I'm not ok with how he acts in here and either the rest of you feel the same or you don't.

Manipulating the vote just to try to get both to work out is only setting up for more disaster down the line. Vote how you actually feel on question 1.

Now I'm done. Just wanted clarify.

I want this league actually active like I intended it and it's devolved so far from it most of you sit back and just wait for things to pass and I'm the only one who calls out certain members who I think need to be held accountable for stuff. Activity doesn't mean setting lineups and making trades, to me part of it means being involved in the function of it too.

I mean we got JY in here barking orders at you to freeze my team JY. He's not asking for how the league wants to handle it. He's made the choice and is telling you what to do. That's not how this league is supposed to go. Maybe he'll come in here saying he has to do it because it will take too long for people to speak up and vote... and you know he wouldn't be wrong. That's a problem with this league then, comes right back to my whole point of the rest of you just sitting out on decisions that need to be made waiting for things to pass.

This isn't passing. Stop waiting and be involved in your league.

I think there's a fundamental problem with how Saalty acts in this league and I want the league to decide on that. In my opinion I think his actions are a joke and it makes me think of the league as a joke if they continue. If you think he's fine then vote that way.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So this basically boils down to having to vote Saalty out as commissioner or Bacon will not roster his squad/vote him out? I’m co-commish and don’t have time to take over as regular commish.
    Since we don’t have a choice we can keep saalty as commish, you as co-commish, and find a new manager who’s willing to play normal fantasy baseball.

I still vote 1.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i don't know what this is about. but honestly, if bacon makes an effort to do things besides just dropping them, im not sure i have that much of a problem with him dropping players

collusion is the biggest no-no imo, cause it usually involves only a few parties that benefit and the parity of the league is jeopardized. but with bacons dropping all those players only team it really affects is bacon's. with the waiver claims that talent is spread out. and maybe if we're asking someone else to take it over it would be a problem but if he decided to keep a bunch of youngins idk if its our place to say that's not right. saalty also 100% intentionally benched pitchers cause i remember making a big deal about it. he largely sat his entire pitching staff against me

i remember somewhat being involved with saalty. cause i feel like i remember him doubling down on the stupidity. like we said it was stupid and he went even further with it.

but i don't really remember what started it either. nor do i know what the problem is now

i don't really think saalty has done anything this year

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Honestly I don't think any of you should look at it like this

I think you should look it like

1. Is Saalty fit to be commissioner?

Answer that first. I just put in how I'll react if it goes the way of yeah we think he's done nothing wrong to speed things up but this is what you need to decide first as a league. If it goes the way I don't agree with then for me, yeah I can't really take this league seriously. I'm sorry but I can't. So then you'll have a new question to ask

2. Do we want to keep a manager on who doesn't take the league seriously?

This is two step and I've broken it down as simple as possible.

If you vote Saalty out just to get me to stay it doesn't solve the problem in my mind. We'll run in to this again down the road because deep down the league is actually ok with how he behaves. So don't try to put a bandaid on it and get past this moment. I'm not ok with how he acts in here and either the rest of you feel the same or you don't.

Manipulating the vote just to try to get both to work out is only setting up for more disaster down the line. Vote how you actually feel on question 1.

Now I'm done. Just wanted clarify.

I want this league actually active like I intended it and it's devolved so far from it most of you sit back and just wait for things to pass and I'm the only one who calls out certain members who I think need to be held accountable for stuff. Activity doesn't mean setting lineups and making trades, to me part of it means being involved in the function of it too.

I mean we got JY in here barking orders at you to freeze my team JY. He's not asking for how the league wants to handle it. He's made the choice and is telling you what to do. That's not how this league is supposed to go. Maybe he'll come in here saying he has to do it because it will take too long for people to speak up and vote... and you know he wouldn't be wrong. That's a problem with this league then, comes right back to my whole point of the rest of you just sitting out on decisions that need to be made waiting for things to pass.

This isn't passing. Stop waiting and be involved in your league.

I think there's a fundamental problem with how Saalty acts in this league and I want the league to decide on that. In my opinion I think his actions are a joke and it makes me think of the league as a joke if they continue. If you think he's fine then vote that way.
    Like I said in the last page, I’m not going all H*tler and will lock your team. I added your players back for the sake of the league. The league YOU started, I wasn’t part of the original core, but have had the pleasure of being commish in this league before. I think I’ve been pretty fair and Saalty had no hard feelings towards my actions yesterday. Did I have to do it? Yes, to maintain the integrity of this league. Did I overstep my boundaries? Probably so, but that’s why we have two guys handling this league. Do I want you to leave the league? No, I don’t, because you’re an active manager and I love seeing the sh*t talking. We don’t know each other in real life, but we use this league to have fun and bust each other’s asses.

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    offense 0/19 still whipping jy
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Like I said in the last page, I’m not going all H*tler and will lock your team. I added your players back for the sake of the league. The league YOU started, I wasn’t part of the original core, but have had the pleasure of being commish in this league before. I think I’ve been pretty fair and Saalty had no hard feelings towards my actions yesterday. Did I have to do it? Yes, to maintain the integrity of this league. Did I overstep my boundaries? Probably so, but that’s why we have two guys handling this league. Do I want you to leave the league? No, I don’t, because you’re an active manager and I love seeing the sh*t talking. We don’t know each other in real life, but we use this league to have fun and bust each other’s asses.
    You can count me out then. Love A-league and being with y'all is fun, but it's not worth my time to play in a league where sitting entire rosters is fine because commissioners are too afraid to guess what people's motives are. It's ridiculous that a 30 year-old child can ruin this league because he has a hissy fit against his rival who hasn't done anything. If no one else can see why what bacon's doing is wrong then you can find me in the public leagues next year - at least there the inactive teams will still have players getting stats.

Congrats bacon, you got what you wanted - I'm gone. You vs. saalty now. Best of luck ruining a league you've dedicated a decade to.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can count me out then. Love A-league and being with y'all is fun, but I'm not playing in a league where sitting batters and pitchers is fine because commissioners are too afraid to guess what people's motives are. It's ridiculous a 30 year old child can ruin this league because he has a hissy fit against his rival that hasn't done anything.

Congrats bacon, I'm gone. You vs. saalty now.
    If this is true then you have nothing to worry about. The league will vote me out before March bro. Strong overreaction considering nothing even counts at the moment and I've given you an 8 month heads up how I intend to act when it does.

Don't pin you leaving on me. I think Saalty has turned the league into a joke, I'm just having fun in joke league. It's not even a hissy fit you think it is, just a simple reaction for how I view the league with his behavior that's deemed acceptable.

Like I said if it's a difference of opinions it's a difference of opinions and if you don't like how I view the league then the league can take action on it. This isn't hard. I'm gonna start my team against Saalty full force though, bet your ass.

Just having fun in joke league like Saalty does. Stay mad.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

If this is true then you have nothing to worry about. The league will vote me out before March bro. Strong overreaction considering nothing even counts at the moment and I've given you an 8 month heads up how I intend to act when it does.

Don't pin you leaving on me. I think Saalty has turned the league into a joke, I'm just having fun in joke league. It's not even a hissy fit you think it is, just a simple reaction for how I view the league with his behavior that's deemed acceptable.

Like I said if it's a difference of opinions it's a difference of opinions and if you don't like how I view the league then the league can take action on it. This isn't hard. I'm gonna start my team against Saalty full force though, bet your ass.

Just having fun in joke league like Saalty does. Stay mad.
    No I am pinning me leaving on you, because you're the only one who has an issue here, and the only one throwing unprompted hissy fits and dropping/sitting your players. Fuk you for trying to ruin this league.

I'm out.

No I am pinning me leaving on you, because you're the only one who has an issue here, and the only one throwing unprompted hissy fits and dropping/sitting your players. Fuk you for trying to ruin this league.

I'm out.
    -SoutheastBeast1

You can count me out then. Love A-league and being with y'all is fun, but it's not worth my time to play in a league where sitting entire rosters is fine because commissioners are too afraid to guess what people's motives are. It's ridiculous that a 30 year-old child can ruin this league because he has a hissy fit against his rival who hasn't done anything. If no one else can see why what bacon's doing is wrong then you can find me in the public leagues next year - at least there the inactive teams will still have players getting stats.

Congrats bacon, you got what you wanted - I'm gone. You vs. saalty now. Best of luck ruining a league you've dedicated a decade to.
    Pro mentioned that time when Saalty benched his pitchers. Someone b*tched about it and he still did it back then. I took it upon myself to add his players back, because it will affect his team whether he stays or leaves. I’ve asked Bacon to start his players in hope that he does the right thing.

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I say we lock him out, set a baseline roster and leave it till off season where we can find a new manager. Minimal work requirement and will correct the main issue moving forward.

Bacon, this is all on you. You memento'd yourself and made saalty your bad guy when he wasn't.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jy tryin to make it look like he's quitting on principle but the truth is he's trying to save face after i drop kick his ass down the ladder this week
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post

Bacon, this is all on you. .

As if it matters since it's clear you all are fine with Saalty turning this league into a joke. The league I created seems long gone. Disappointing but all good things come to an end I suppose

Looks like we are nearly decided on choosing the path that leads to question #2.

By my count we got: Speed, Chill, Krazy, Steeze, JY and of course Saalty himself all feeling Saalty has been fine in all of this.

That's 6 people, just need 1 more for majority (cause I'm abstaining my vote so 7 out of 13 is majority).
    -SoutheastBeast1

As if it matters since it's clear you all are fine with Saalty turning this league into a joke. The league I created seems long gone. Disappointing but all good things come to an end I suppose

Looks like we are nearly decided on choosing the path that leads to question #2.

By my count we got: Speed, Chill, Krazy, Steeze, JY and of course Saalty himself all feeling Saalty has been fine in all of this.

That's 6 people, just need 1 more for majority (cause I'm abstaining my vote so 7 out of 13 is majority).
    I’m abstaining my vote and giving you plenty of chances to set your damn team. Last year we didn’t lock teams out when they abandoned their teams. A baseline roster was what they set and we didn’t complain about taking the easy wins.

I’m abstaining my vote and giving you plenty of chances to set your damn team. Last year we didn’t lock teams out when they abandoned their teams. A baseline roster was what they set and we didn’t complain about taking the easy wins.
    Whatever, I'm just trying to get the votes together. We all know that useless little f*ck of a commissioner isn't gonna do it.

5 votes Saalty’s behavior is acceptable.

Oh my gosh just delaying the inevitable because it’s become pretty clear no one thinks Saalty has turned this league into a joke like I see it.

That’s fine if you don’t see it like me just man up and say it already.

The second vote is to kick me out anyway. This is just the vote that lets me decide if I want to take the league seriously or not.

Right now looking like a no, so not seeing much of a reason to act like I care.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 08-29-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Whatever

5 votes Saalty’s behavior is acceptable.

Oh my gosh just delaying the inevitable because it’s become pretty clear no one thinks Saalty has turned this league into a joke like I see it.

That’s fine if you don’t see it like me just man up and say it already.

The second vote is to kick me out anyway. This is just the vote that lets me decide if I want to take the league seriously or not.

Right now looking like a no, so not seeing much of a reason to act like I care.
    Is this because you were booted from commish this season? I mean I don’t give a fcuk who is commish or co-commish. Bateman got a bunch of sh*t from being booted really fast. I overrode Saalty and fixed this sh*t, because that’s what I’m supposed to do. I’m not taking sides one way or the other. Nor, does Saalty have hard feelings about what I did. I’m catching sh*t from both sides. I don’t give two fcuks what Saalty does or you do for your team. We all paid for our teams and can manage them how we see fit for the future. I’m not going to allow you to drop all of your players. People wanting to walk if we don’t lock your team, I’m just wanting you to play your players. You’re turning this back to Saalty being a horrible commish. If he is and the league says he is by vote, then I’ll continue to do right by the league. I fixed the issue that was caused by all of this going back and forth. I don’t take orders from no one, so don’t act like I’m following Saalty or JY. I have my newborn to tend to and won’t continue to deal with this. If you want to boycott this week and not set your team, take your loss this week, but a baseline squad will be set next week, but will not lock your team. That’s for the sake of YOUR league YOU started! I’m not going to make daily changes, because we didn’t do that last year. If Saalty chooses to lock you out, that’s his decision or the league’s decision.

Is this because you were booted from commish this season? I mean I don’t give a fcuk who is commish or co-commish. Bateman got a bunch of sh*t from being booted really fast. I overrode Saalty and fixed this sh*t, because that’s what I’m supposed to do. I’m not taking sides one way or the other. Nor, does Saalty have hard feelings about what I did. I’m catching sh*t from both sides. I don’t give two fcuks what Saalty does or you do for your team. We all paid for our teams and can manage them how we see fit for the future. I’m not going to allow you to drop all of your players. People wanting to walk if we don’t lock your team, I’m just wanting you to play your players. You’re turning this back to Saalty being a horrible commish. If he is and the league says he is by vote, then I’ll continue to do right by the league. I fixed the issue that was caused by all of this going back and forth. I don’t take orders from no one, so don’t act like I’m following Saalty or JY. I have my newborn to tend to and won’t continue to deal with this. If you want to boycott this week and not set your team, take your loss this week, but a baseline squad will be set next week, but will not lock your team. That’s for the sake of YOUR league YOU started! I’m not going to make daily changes, because we didn’t do that last year. If Saalty chooses to lock you out, that’s his decision or the league’s decision.
    I’m not asking you (or any one person) to solely handle this

You’ve cast your vote. Go do what you need to do and let the chips fall where they may. You’ve done your part.

I’m not giving you sh*t. You’ve come in here and read the problem, made your vote, that’s all I’m asking. So appreciate it. If it’s different than mine I’m genuine when I say no hard feelings.

But the league isn’t right to me. If you felt the league had become a joke could you take it seriously?

I’m happy to hang around and solve the problem if everyone else sees the problem but if no one else does and wants to solve it how can I be expected to give full effort? Serious question.

I could have just up and bailed like that bitch JY (that’s a real hissy fit). I’m asking do y’all see a problem that I see. If so let’s fix it together. If not, what am I doing here?

I’m sorry you feel like you’re losing a member but try to see it from my perspective. If you felt something was off in the league and no one wanted to fix it you’d just hang around like nothing was wrong continue to give full effort like it mattered?

That’s wild if so.
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been on the road all day. On vacation for the next week. Not going back and reading every single post.

This is simple. I made it clear bacon needs to field a team. If he chooses not to, either speed or I will set his lineup on Sundays for the upcoming week and lock it. If/when bacon decides enough is enough and wants his team back I have no problem giving it back to him.

If this continues for the rest of the season we'll be looking for a new owner.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also not sure why me benching starters and going straight bullpen to protect WHIP/ERA is even being brought up. Krazy still saalty about that?

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    I've been on the road all day. On vacation for the next week. Not going back and reading every single post.

This is simple. I made it clear bacon needs to field a team. If he chooses not to, either speed or I will set his lineup on Sundays for the upcoming week and lock it. If/when bacon decides enough is enough and wants his team back I have no problem giving it back to him.

If this continues for the rest of the season we'll be looking for a new owner.
    Yep this is the league I built where ONE guy pretty much tell you all how this will go (/sarcasm)

Look I’m not saying you don’t all agree with him and that won’t go down exactly that way anyway.

But he didn’t even read anything above or ask any of you to weigh in on the crisis. He set the deadline for Sunday (even though this season doesn’t count and he’s not even trying himself, just planning for 2021, his words not mine) and if I don’t meet it he will take action regardless whether you all want him to or not

Yeah this behavior isn’t a problem at all

Okkkaaaaaayyyy

This isn’t the league I created to play in if that’s not a clear problem to anyone else. Lock me out you ******* and fill my slot now. You don’t even need approval from anyone else clearly
    -SoutheastBeast1

Let’s not forget he acted like a piece of sh*t for about 5 or 6 days pretending to keep rookies prior to the draft when I was commissioner a couple years ago.

I didn’t lock him out and replace him all on my own without conferring with the league on the situation.

Apparently I get 24 hours before he single handedly decides the outcome for you all.

Neither of us were impacting real games with our actions so he can’t claim urgency here. He already admitted he’s not trying in 2020, he’s gearing up for 2021.

This is not a problem to anyone else? No one sees this behavior but me?

WOW

Good luck with y’alls league in the future.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God damn it Kimbrel you fukking stupid piece of ****.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

I don't need to read anything above. You aren't setting your lineup. I told you before you have to field a team.

No one is interested in removing me as Commish. At the beginning of the season you and everyone else were ok with me being Commish. If you had a problem with me trying to keep an all rookie team 3-4 years ago you should of spoke up then. This hissy fit all stems from me talking **** about you having to be removed as Commish.

Look I believe you should be allowed to roster who you want. Just like I believe I had the right, even earned the right to keep an all rookie team. At the end of the day I was over ridden and I just continued about my day winning Championships. You decided for whatever reason to drop your players. Ok fine I wasn't going to reverse that. Speed decided to over rule and put the players back on your team. Instead of going about your day you're now intentionally benching players which is not ok. You're either going to set you're lineup or be locked out. This is the way it's going to be like it or not. It's your decision.

Let’s not forget he acted like a piece of sh*t for about 5 or 6 days pretending to keep rookies prior to the draft when I was commissioner a couple years ago.

I didn’t lock him out and replace him all on my own without conferring with the league on the situation.

Apparently I get 24 hours before he single handedly decides the outcome for you all.

[Neither of us were impacting real games with our actions so he can’t claim urgency here. He already admitted he’s not trying in 2020, he’s gearing up for 2021.

This is not a problem to anyone else? No one sees this behavior but me?

WOW

Good luck with y’alls league in the future.
    Wrong you are impacting games. As far as 2020 goes the only difference is there's no money involved. Up until just a few years ago there's never been money involved. We will crown a "Champion" at the end of this season. Do I believe that's legit? No of course not. However it doesn't matter what I believe. Other's in here may believe it is legit and really want to win. You're possibly taking that away from them.
    Last edited by saaltydog; 08-30-2020 at 04:45 AM.

I didn’t read anything you posted

But let me respond

Just Saalty being saalty
    -SoutheastBeast1

Why wait you *******.

I’m not setting my Sunday team. Lock it and remove me bitch boy
    -SoutheastBeast1

I’m now “impacting games” after he’s openly said in here he’s not trying in 2020 himself

But it matters when I don’t try

Can you say HYPOCRITE
    -SoutheastBeast1

Boy if that doesn’t describe Saalty I don’t know what does lmao
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 328 of 512 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 ... LastLast