Page 270 of 512 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,100 of 15353
    TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Life is basically back to normal for me with the gym opening

People clearly fed up with this lockdown crap. People realizing locking down wasn’t the answer

You still have a lot of people wearing masks and that’s fine with me. I think they’re a waste of time but if it makes others feel safer then cool

A lot of places have remained closed I think. I haven’t paid too much attention to who has opened and who hasnt. My guess is most stuff will be open by mid May though. Businesses starting to see people want to be able to go out.

Also lol at this headline:

“As many as 75,000 Americans could die because of drug or alcohol misuse and suicide as a result of the coronavirus pandemic”

Great idea with the lockdown. Gonna kill just as many as COVID instead of just biting the bullet of the inevitable with COVID which seems to be getting people regardless (unfortunately).

Even though my life is back to normal I still know most of this country is shut down and from an economic perspective we’re still f*cking ourselves right now. Places like California especially need to stop being *******s
    just wear the mask dude. honestly it's not even worth the debate. more afraid of what some clown will do to me for not wearing a mask than the actual virus
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    just wear the mask dude. honestly it's not even worth the debate. more afraid of what some clown will do to me for not wearing a mask than the actual virus
    Most people don't wear masks at the gym and I really don't go anywhere else other than the grocery store
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Life is basically back to normal for me with the gym opening

People clearly fed up with this lockdown crap. People realizing locking down wasn’t the answer

You still have a lot of people wearing masks and that’s fine with me. I think they’re a waste of time but if it makes others feel safer then cool

A lot of places have remained closed I think. I haven’t paid too much attention to who has opened and who hasnt. My guess is most stuff will be open by mid May though. Businesses starting to see people want to be able to go out.

Also lol at this headline:

“As many as 75,000 Americans could die because of drug or alcohol misuse and suicide as a result of the coronavirus pandemic”

Great idea with the lockdown. Gonna kill just as many as COVID instead of just biting the bullet of the inevitable with COVID which seems to be getting people regardless (unfortunately).

Even though my life is back to normal I still know most of this country is shut down and from an economic perspective we’re still f*cking ourselves right now. Places like California especially need to stop being *******s

Our work has made start wearing masks this week. I don't wear one outside of work and people look at me weird when I'm in the stores. Barber shops officially opened up today and the lines were long, I'll continue to get my underground haircuts. Gyms will open back up next week and hopefully all other places will go to 50% capacity.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    Our work has made start wearing masks this week. I don't wear one outside of work and people look at me weird when I'm in the stores. Barber shops officially opened up today and the lines were long, I'll continue to get my underground haircuts. Gyms will open back up next week and hopefully all other places will go to 50% capacity.
    You're in Texas right? A little surprised to hear people give you looks. I can expect it from Bateman living in NYC but down here no one seems to care.

Here's what I see regarding masks of the places I've visited:

1. Gyms: No one wears them other than employees and half the time even they have them off if there's not someone checking in at the desk lol. You see maybe one or two actually working out with a mask but very much a minority.

2. Salons: Required to wear masks even for customers (at least at the one I went to). They required me to wear one to get my haircut this week. No big deal really.

3. Outside in general: Most people are not wearing them when they're out walking on the sidewalks or in parks. When the Blue Angels flew over last Saturday and people were tailgating in parking lots Id say 80% didn't have a mask on and 20% did

4. Target: I've only gone to target once, but it seemed like a 50-50 split on masks vs. non masks. No one gave anyone else looks or anything.

5. Grocery stores: By far the place where I see masks dominating still. I'd say probably 70% of grocery store shoppers have a mask on.

What I've taken away from all of this is that there's definitely a group of people afraid to go out, so when you go to places that are absolutely necessary (like a grocery store and to some extent Target) you get the people who are afraid of this thing and want to wear masks in those locations.

Then the flip side is you have places that aren't essential like gyms. The people willing to go there aren't afraid to begin with so that's why it's mostly mask-less. Same deal with people congregating to watch the Blue Angels. The people who still think we should be locked down weren't at those parking lots so it was dominated by those who weren't worried enough to wear masks.

The salon was an exception that seemed to just require it to be on the safe side since they physically make contact with their customers. My hairstylist pretty much talked the whole time about how she hated wearing the sh*t they had to wear LOL. Said it made it harder to cut hair.

I admit I have not been to a restaurant. I usually cook and eat my own food so restaurants just aren't places I really hit up all that regularly. Obviously doubt customers bother with masks though since they've literally got to eat their food.

I have not been to a bowling alley or hit up my local tattoo parlor here in good ole GA so can't comment on those places just yet LOL
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Haven't heard from JY or Saalty in awhile.

Did they take the next step with a couples getaway? I know JY likes to travel.
    -SoutheastBeast1

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're in Texas right? A little surprised to hear people give you looks. I can expect it from Bateman living in NYC but down here no one seems to care.

Here's what I see regarding masks of the places I've visited:

1. Gyms: No one wears them other than employees and half the time even they have them off if there's not someone checking in at the desk lol. You see maybe one or two actually working out with a mask but very much a minority.

2. Salons: Required to wear masks even for customers (at least at the one I went to). They required me to wear one to get my haircut this week. No big deal really.

3. Outside in general: Most people are not wearing them when they're out walking on the sidewalks or in parks. When the Blue Angels flew over last Saturday and people were tailgating in parking lots Id say 80% didn't have a mask on and 20% did

4. Target: I've only gone to target once, but it seemed like a 50-50 split on masks vs. non masks. No one gave anyone else looks or anything.

5. Grocery stores: By far the place where I see masks dominating still. I'd say probably 70% of grocery store shoppers have a mask on.

What I've taken away from all of this is that there's definitely a group of people afraid to go out, so when you go to places that are absolutely necessary (like a grocery store and to some extent Target) you get the people who are afraid of this thing and want to wear masks in those locations.

Then the flip side is you have places that aren't essential like gyms. The people willing to go there aren't afraid to begin with so that's why it's mostly mask-less. Same deal with people congregating to watch the Blue Angels. The people who still think we should be locked down weren't at those parking lots so it was dominated by those who weren't worried enough to wear masks.

The salon was an exception that seemed to just require it to be on the safe side since they physically make contact with their customers. My hairstylist pretty much talked the whole time about how she hated wearing the sh*t they had to wear LOL. Said it made it harder to cut hair.

I admit I have not been to a restaurant. I usually cook and eat my own food so restaurants just aren't places I really hit up all that regularly. Obviously doubt customers bother with masks though since they've literally got to eat their food.

I have not been to a bowling alley or hit up my local tattoo parlor here in good ole GA so can't comment on those places just yet LOL
    Yeah I’m in Texas bro. I’ve sat down at local restaurants to eat. People come in with masks on and some don’t. Just like at Lowe’s or other places here.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

It’s been 17 days since Georgia opened up now

I thought our cases were supposed to skyrocket out of control after 2 weeks time?

Funny all I hear is silence now from that loud mouthed ghetto trash ATL mayor bitch who didn’t know her place two weeks ago.

All these experts wrong again. Not sure how many times they’re allowed to completely **** up their projections before everyone takes notice they have no real idea wtf is happening
    -SoutheastBeast1

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everyone still employed? I think the second round of layoffs at my place will happen after Memorial Day.
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    Everyone still employed? I think the second round of layoffs at my place will happen after Memorial Day.
    Still employed, still at sea.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s been 17 days since Georgia opened up now

I thought our cases were supposed to skyrocket out of control after 2 weeks time?

Funny all I hear is silence now from that loud mouthed ghetto trash ATL mayor bitch who didn’t know her place two weeks ago.

All these experts wrong again. Not sure how many times they’re allowed to completely **** up their projections before everyone takes notice they have no real idea wtf is happening
    that racebaiting bitch clearly has an agenda. lol at even alluding to 45 when it came to arbery...glad to see the true racist exposed

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    Still employed. Business is booming.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Imagine losing your job because people want to choose to live in denial and fear

I cant think of anything more frustrating, srs.
    -SoutheastBeast1

How fitting that JY owns one of the biggest cucks in baseball

Like player like owner I guess

Tampa Bay Rays ace Blake Snell says he will not play this season for a reduced salary, especially because the risk of contracting the coronavirus is "just not worth it."

RIP 2020 season
    -SoutheastBeast1

Bro, I'm risking my life," Snell said. "What do you mean it should not be a thing? It should 100% be a thing. If I'm gonna play, I should be getting the money I signed to be getting paid. I should not be getting half of what I'm getting paid because the season's cut in half,

Oh my god lmao!!!! Hahaha roflmaocopter
    -SoutheastBeast1

How fitting that JY owns one of the biggest cucks in baseball

Like player like owner I guess

RIP 2020 season
    this is why athletes should just not ****ing speak. i'd rather they just say nothing or give the blunt honest truth. not sure why snell has anything to say though since his $50 million contract is fully guaranteed and he'll only be sacrifice what?..$3.5 million? wonder how all the laid off Rays employees feel..

this is the same type of mother****er who's going to virtue signal and criticize govs for opening

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    this is why athletes should just not ****ing speak. i'd rather they just say nothing or give the blunt honest truth. not sure why snell has anything to say though since his $50 million contract is fully guaranteed and he'll only be sacrifice what?..$3.5 million? wonder how all the laid off Rays employees feel..

this is the same type of mother****er who's going to virtue signal and criticize govs for opening
    Players like Snell are the ones who are going to ensure there’s no baseball.

Enough players coming out talking nonsense pretending their lives are at risk is only going to stall everything out.

Players who were fine playing are going to back other players who start sitting out and before you know it no one is playing all because the minority like Snell decided to throw a temper tantrum.

Like you said, stay quiet and just let MLB put something in place and if you don’t like it quietly tell your organization you’d rather not risk it.

Pulling publicity stunts like this though riles everyone up though and is exactly how the minority tries to make it seem like they’re the majority to get their way.

The Snell’s of the world are a bigger threat to baseball resuming than COVID at this stage.
    -SoutheastBeast1

"On top of that, it's getting taxed. So imagine how much I'm actually making to play, you know what I'm saying?"
    Yes Blake, you like every other American, must pay taxes. I do know what you’re saying.

Lol good lord the entitlement is so off the charts I just can’t even believe what’s coming out of this dudes mouth.

Can we just kick Snell out of baseball even after the virus clears up for low IQ? Or is that discrimination?
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys he's out there risking his life. Plus if he gets the Rona that will be with him for life.

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Guys he's out there risking his life. Plus if he gets the Rona that will be with him for life.
    Damn bro I was starting to get worried. Been like 2 weeks. Actually wondering if the Rona has gotten you to tell you the truth.

I mean I didn’t think you were dead, but possibly balled up on your floor somewhere incredibly ill lol.
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn bro I was starting to get worried. Been like 2 weeks. Actually wondering if the Rona has gotten you to tell you the truth.

I mean I didn’t think you were dead, but possibly balled up on your floor somewhere incredibly ill lol.
    lol nah man all is good is here. Just been incredibly busy trying to work from home with a 2 year old. Thankfully daycare just opened back up. They got a waiver to open up for parents that are essential workers.

Still stuck in lock down here until June. Even though the hospitals are empty and the ICU's are HALF full. Wife works in ICU and has been called off a few times the past couple weeks because they didn't need her. They've had 14 deaths the last two weeks and very few new admissions. Most of those that died have been in the hospital for 30+ days, older, with preexisting conditions. She hasn't see anyone under 50 and not one healthy person. **** is a joke that we are lock down. I suspect it's going to be extended well into the summer.

Wife applied to nurse anesthetist school in Chattanooga. I'm hoping she gets accepted and we get out of the North. Too ****ing liberal up here.

lol nah man all is good is here. Just been incredibly busy trying to work from home with a 2 year old. Thankfully daycare just opened back up. They got a waiver to open up for parents that are essential workers.

Still stuck in lock down here until June. Even though the hospitals are empty and the ICU's are HALF full. Wife works in ICU and has been called off a few times the past couple weeks because they didn't need her. They've had 14 deaths the last two weeks and very few new admissions. Most of those that died have been in the hospital for 30+ days, older, with preexisting conditions. She hasn't see anyone under 50 and not one healthy person. **** is a joke that we are lock down. I suspect it's going to be extended well into the summer.

Wife applied to nurse anesthetist school in Chattanooga. I'm hoping she gets accepted and we get out of the North. Too ****ing liberal up here.
    Sorry man. This is why I worried about shutting things down in the first place. 4-6 weeks shut down isn't a big deal in theory but it's too hard to get people to change course after you do it and open back up. Spikes too much fear that makes some want to have 0 risk before going back outside which is unrealistic. And now we have people thinking it's ok to stay shutdown until August (at which point they'll probably be afraid to open up then too since the second wave will be on the horizon).

Just a mess
    -SoutheastBeast1

Also if someone could tell Snell he has a greater chance of having a comeback liner hitting him in the face and killing him than coronavirus that would be great.

Maybe we should put up a screen for him next time he toes the rubber in 2021
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Returns to thread after 2 weeks.

Bacon still rambling nonsensically about covid.

See you when baseball starts fellas.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Returns to thread after 2 weeks.

Bacon still rambling nonsensically about covid.

See you when baseball starts fellas.
    Georgia opened up April 24th. It's been 21 days. Where's the spike boyo?

[img]https://i.ibb.co/yybbJjJ/IMG-20200515-095748.jpg[img]
    I'm surprised JY is showing his face at all right now.

Nonsensical = Completely validated by data I guess.
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    florida to open up gyms to 50% capacity on monday

restaurants to extend to 50%

but that's interesting stipulations for the gym. i wonder what it means for memberships. if gyms are open at 50% it's theoretically possible to be a member, and try to go at any time and still unable to get in. will membership be charged?

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    florida to open up gyms to 50% capacity on monday

restaurants to extend to 50%

but that's interesting stipulations for the gym. i wonder what it means for memberships. if gyms are open at 50% it's theoretically possible to be a member, and try to go at any time and still unable to get in. will membership be charged?
    In fairness that holds true even when capacity is 100%. Gyms just dont ever hit that threshold

At some point though you break fire code and have to turn members away even under normal times.
    -SoutheastBeast1

In fairness that holds true even when capacity is 100%. Gyms just dont ever hit that threshold

At some point though you break fire code and have to turn members away even under normal times.
    My gym is only allowing 10 members in at a time for 90 minute sessions and you have to book through the app. keep in mind dues are $200+
    over my dead body lol

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bro just wait 2 more weeks
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CT is starting to reopen on Wednesday

But gyms have to wait until 6/20. Fuking bullchit
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Page 270 of 512 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast