Page 253 of 512 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,590 of 15353
    melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dunno. I am loving this work from home thing. I stay up till 1 am. I set my alarm for 7:45. I roll out of bed and then get on the computer. Most of the time sitting on the couch. I was built for this. I can go for years.
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    i cant do this anymore. april 30 might as well be in the year 2100 this is what it must feel like to be on death row
    You better be able to do this son

You can’t claim your fantasy baseball crown if you’re dead, power through boyo
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bateman just go get infected. You can be sick for a month and then be immune.

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    I dunno. I am loving this work from home thing. I stay up till 1 am. I set my alarm for 7:45. I roll out of bed and then get on the computer. Most of the time sitting on the couch. I was built for this. I can go for years.
    This X 100

Working from home is the ****. Basically gives me an extra 2 hours every day. Just need to not get laid off and I'll be good.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quarantine life. Drinking in the garage on a Sunday night. Listening to some Cross Canadian Ragweed. No baseball. No March Madness. Bored as ****.

Last edited by heyquikquestion; 03-29-2020 at 06:34 PM.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump extending this until the end of April now.

I’m with Bateman, can’t take much more of this. Economy is going to be a true disaster if it gets extended any more.

F*ck this sh*t
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Trump extending this until the end of April now.

I’m with Bateman, can’t take much more of this. Economy is going to be a true disaster if it gets extended any more.

F*ck this sh*t
    I don't give a **** anymore. Just waiting to be laid off at this point. **** investments. **** the stock market. At the end of the day that **** isn't real. If I owned a landscaping company I'd be feeling more secure than I do now. I see them working every day, **** hasn't changed for them at all. Need to figure out **** that is really needed. That's really necessary. Those are the mother ****ers thriving right now.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Originally Posted by heyquikquestion View Post
    I don't give a **** anymore. Just waiting to be laid off at this point. **** investments. **** the stock market. At the end of the day that **** isn't real. If I owned a landscaping company I'd be feeling more secure than I do now. I see them working every day, **** hasn't changed for them at all. Need to figure out **** that is really needed. That's really necessary. Those are the mother ****ers thriving right now.
    Well I very much do give a sh*t.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Well I very much do give a sh*t.
    Yeah, me too. I don't want to get into too much personal **** because no one really gives a **** but I just made a big career path change in my company that it is looking like may have been at the worst possible time. Went from a position where I was secure and an expert to something new that had a lot of risk. We'll that downside risk is being realized right now and I haven't had a comfortable night's sleep in a while. Life is funny.

Listening to some Brother Ali now. One of the GOATs.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Yeah, me too. I don't want to get into too much personal **** because no one really gives a **** but I just made a big career path change in my company that it is looking like may have been at the worst possible time. Went from a position where I was secure and an expert to something new that had a lot of risk. We'll that downside risk is being realized right now and I haven't had a comfortable night's sleep in a while. Life is funny.

Best of luck. How likely is it you could transition back to your old position (or one similar if not the exact same one) if things did go bad with the new one

At least you didn’t just spend the last 6 months of your life spending every waking minute putting together a business only to get f*cked in the ass that might end up happening to me.

I’m exaggerating a bit, I still have my main job and wasn’t planning on leaving it but f*ck me I really need people to go back to work soon so everyone’s not poor in the Fall
    -SoutheastBeast1

I feel you bro. But I can say at least we don't own small businesses. If we get let go, it will suck but eventually we will get back up to where we are now. There are no underlying economic problems, like 2008.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pastor again defies state order not to hold large gatherings. He says 1,000 people came to his church Sunday

(CNN)Remember the Louisiana pastor who defied the governor's order not to hold gatherings larger than 50 people?

He held services again on Sunday, and he plans to do so yet again on Tuesday night.
    On Sunday, Pastor Tony Spell said, his Life Tabernacle Church in Baton Rouge drew about 1,000 people to its services, in part by busing people in from across five parishes.
    On Tuesday evening, the pastor plans to hold services again, despite the governor's stay-at-home orders, a petition seeking his arrest and a flood of criticism from fellow Christians.
    "If they close every door in this city, then I will close my doors," Spell told CNN on Tuesday. "But you can't say the retailers are essential but the church is not. That is a persecution of the faith."
    Spell has told CNN he believes the pandemic is "politically motivated."
    wtf
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    wtf
    are you surprised?
    you come at the king, you best not miss

wtf
    Good for him

I bet God protects them and everyone is happy and healthy while you cower in the corner up in Cuckanada
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you surprised?
    More surprised people still think we'll see baseball this summer while church groups are having 1,000+ social gatherings. Sooner people listen, sooner we see baseball.

Meanwhile to some in this thread I'm "strangely rooting for a global lockdown of 12+ months". Just being a realist boyos.

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

More surprised people still think we'll see baseball this summer while church groups are having 1,000+ social gatherings. Sooner people listen, sooner we see baseball.

Meanwhile to some in this thread I'm "strangely rooting for a global lockdown of 12+ months". Just being a realist boyos.
    Don't call me "some". N*gga say my name
    -SoutheastBeast1

They’re trying to take everything from us. Not even safe to go for a jog alone.... WTF

https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...virus-pandemic

Lasts for days on doorknobs and metal and wood and sidewalks

Face it, we’re all getting this sh*t. The only way this stay at home thing works is if you literally lock the door and never come out. Not for groceries, not to walk your dog so it can sh*t, not to the pharmacies for prescription medication.

Literally lock your doors and board them up otherwise just accept this sh*t already and open America back up.

Lol at this nonsense about it lasts for days and days on every kind of surface you can think of then pretend people are safe if they “only go out for essentials”

What a crock of sh*t! Last I checked the virus doesn’t care that the building you just entered was essential for life.

Honestly if you’re high risk and die there’s a good chance it’s your own fault anyway because you didn’t take care of yourself and have a sh*t ton of health conditions making you vulnerable.

And yeah that includes a good chunk of the elderly too. I know plenty of fit, healthy 60/70 year olds that would kick this viruses ass just fine.

Time to take some personal responsibility America. Your lack of healthy living was all fun and games until a virus decided to f*ck you in the ass.

Let’s be real, this wouldn’t even be an issue if most of you took you health seriously and had a solid immune system to fight this on your own.

How long are we supposed to live like this because the majority of you couldn’t even do one of the most basic fundamental things in life of taking good care of yourselves? The ****....
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 03-30-2020 at 02:48 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

They’re trying to take everything from us. Not even safe to go for a jog alone.... WTF

https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...virus-pandemic

Lasts for days on doorknobs and metal and wood and sidewalks

Face it, we’re all getting this sh*t. The only way this stay at home thing works is if you literally lock the door and never come out. Not for groceries, not to walk your dog so it can sh*t, not to the pharmacies for prescription medication.

Literally lock your doors and board them up otherwise just accept this sh*t already and open America back up.

Lol at this nonsense about it lasts for days and days on every kind of surface you can think of then pretend people are safe if they “only go out for essentials”

What a crock of sh*t! Last I checked the virus doesn’t care that the building you just entered was essential for life.

Honestly if you’re high risk and die there’s a good chance it’s your own fault anyway because you didn’t take care of yourself and have a sh*t ton of health conditions making you vulnerable.

And yeah that includes a good chunk of the elderly too. I know plenty of fit, healthy 60/70 year olds that would kick this viruses ass just fine.

Time to take some personal responsibility America. Your lack of healthy living was all fun and games until a virus decided to f*ck you in the ass.

Let’s be real, this wouldn’t even be an issue if most of you took you health seriously and had a solid immune system to fight this on your own.

How long are we supposed to live like this because the majority of you couldn’t even do one of the most basic fundamental things in life of taking good care of yourselves? The ****....
    lol

lol
    I’m half trolling but also half serious here.

I mean if people were in better health you can’t honestly sit here and tell me as many people would need to go to the hospital if they got infected

And we wouldn’t have this hospitals being overwhelmed crisis horsesh*t

That is unquestionably 90% of the problem right now.

F*ck all of you. I’m not even blaming the virus any more. The virus is just doing its thing. The rest of you had choices
    -SoutheastBeast1

Did you all see the pics of the empty liquor stores that got posted on the misc a few weeks back?

F*cking pathetic as sh*t. You got a virus attacking and the most effective when the immune system is weak but you got retards stocking up on alcohol to compromise their system.

I mean holy sh*t to a large extent people deserve it

This is like walking to the center of a gunfire fight then getting mad when a bullet strikes you even though you weren’t the intended target
    -SoutheastBeast1

Anyway here’s MLBTRs well written blog on breakout candidate Max Fried

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...max-fried.html

Been saying since 2018 spring training he was going to be goat

Can’t wait for him to breakout.
    -SoutheastBeast1

you guys remember when I went and saw Luc Giolito, Max Fried and Jack Flaherty all pitch for the same high school team in a weekend tourney? I think that was around my first year of the league. I may not have joined yet. But I was in the misc fighting with bacon.

boooooored

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Max Fried Crew 2020

you guys remember when I went and saw Luc Giolito, Max Fried and Jack Flaherty all pitch for the same high school team in a weekend tourney? I think that was around my first year of the league. I may not have joined yet. But I was in the misc fighting with bacon.
    Why the f*ck would any of us remember this?
    -SoutheastBeast1

shut up bitch

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    shut up bitch
    Yo Mel how is sh*t going in Houston with that cluster fcuk of a mayor?
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

They’re seriously talking about August now

Baseball season is over. Life is over.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 253 of 512 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast