Page 220 of 512 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,600 of 15353
    It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    I think he might be. Never heard of the guy.
    Don't make me post highlights of the 01 World Series you cheeky kent

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Is this LG's replacement?

Don't make me post the Leafs playoff history you cheeky kent
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Made my donation to the Saalty and Pro_Shark retirement fund, hope you guys save it wisely.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    Made my donation to the Saalty and Pro_Shark retirement fund, hope you guys save it wisely.
    If I ever win I’m giving mine to charity. I’ll let you all vote where.

In other words no charity will be getting anything. But that’s my plan if a miracle happens

Lol
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also if I was MLB commissioner I could easily fix this Astros punishment issue

Simply ban them from the playoffs for 5 years (or 10 or whatever number you want to give them)

But I don’t mean 5 consecutive years and the ban lifts so they can just tank in the meantime

I mean they have to EARN 5 playoff appearances, at which point whoever is second in the AL West that year gets the playoff spot.

(Or if it’s a WC birth whoever is next in line there)

After earning 5 playoff appearances, then it lifts.

Maybe harsh but deserved. It’s really not that difficult to come up with a punishment. I don’t even consider myself a creative person and this wasn’t all that hard.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Punishment for the players themselves is trickier.

I mean you could ban them from playoffs too, but that hurts other teams if they’ve moved on already.

I think just heavily fining them (preferably whatever they made in the year they cheated) would be just fine.

They cheated to get their pay that year. They should have to return it. Bank robbers don’t get to keep the money they stole after they’re arrested
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Punishment for the players themselves is trickier.

I mean you could ban them from playoffs too, but that hurts other teams if they’ve moved on already.

I think just heavily fining them (preferably whatever they made in the year they cheated) would be just fine.

They cheated to get their pay that year. They should have to return it. Bank robbers don’t get to keep the money they stole after they’re arrested
    I'm all for banning players. At this point the main culprits are still with the team. Even if theyre not I don't think they should escape punishment because it may hurt another ream.

I think a lot of the backlash and hatred right now is a result of zero punishment for the players. The Astros FO and players aren't doing themselves any favors. Saying how it didn't affect games and they won the title fair and square. I mean I guess they have to say that. Put it just makes things worse.

I like your playoff idea though. Astros should have to earn 5 playoff births before being allowed back in.

I'm all for banning players. At this point the main culprits are still with the team. Even if theyre not I don't think they should escape punishment because it may hurt another ream.

I think a lot of the backlash and hatred right now is a result of zero punishment for the players. The Astros FO and players aren't doing themselves any favors. Saying how it didn't affect games and they won the title fair and square. I mean I guess they have to say that. Put it just makes things worse.
    I don’t have a problem banning the players either.

I just know that’d cause more backlash for the teams who have one of those players now.

Honestly not sure who the biggest name is that’s moved on. Maybe Charlie Morton off the top of my head? Can’t imagine that’s fair to TB who did nothing at all to deserve it.

I personally wouldn’t give a sh*t (even from a fantasy perspective, by al means ban Morton who I do own) but I would feel bad TB got mixed up in the crossfire. That sucks for them and really hurts them bad as a small market team

They rely heavily on him to be competitive. That’d essentially completely strip them from 2020 playoff contention because the Astros cheated. Seems wrong even if Morton himself deserves it
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t have a problem banning the players either.

I just know that’d cause more backlash for the teams who have one of those players now.

Honestly not sure who the biggest name is that’s moved on. Maybe Charlie Morton off the top of my head? Can’t imagine that’s fair to TB who did nothing at all to deserve it.

I personally wouldn’t give a sh*t (even from a fantasy perspective, by al means ban Morton who I do own) but I would feel bad TB got mixed up in the crossfire. That sucks for them and really hurts them bad as a small market team
    I was thinking more about the hitters. Pitchers weren't directly involved were they? Morton didn't benefit personally from it. Besides getting to pitch and win a WS. Dont think he should be banned. Maybe fined for not saying anything or speaking up.

Players like Altuve definitely should be banned. Judge should of won the MVP that year. Then you factor in Altuve cheated and it's not close. The Astros stole a WS and prestigious awards.

I was thinking more about the hitters. Pitchers weren't directly involved were they? Morton didn't benefit personally from it. Besides getting to pitch and win a WS. Dont think he should be banned. Maybe fined for not saying anything or speaking up.

Players like Altuve definitely should be banned. Judge should of won the MVP that year. Then you factor in Altuve cheated and it's not close. The Astros stole a WS and prestigious awards.
    Oh yeah see I just don’t know how you differentiate

I know the hitters were the ones who were more productive but those pitchers still benefitted. More run support plus World Series win.

It’s way too hard to say X player deserves a harder punishment than Y player to me.

They were all on it, and like you said no one spoke up.

If they ban Altuve, Morton should be as well in my book
    -SoutheastBeast1

I know the hitters were the ones who were more productive but those pitchers still benefitted. More run support plus World Series win.

It’s way too hard to say X player deserves a harder punishment than Y player to me.

They were all on it, and like you said no one spoke up.

If they ban Altuve, Morton should be as well in my book
    Alright **** it ban them all. Send a message to the rest of the league. The problem is MLB doesn't want to take on the players union.

MLB ****ed up by giving players immunity. The animosity and division isn't going away anytime soon. Players feel like there's been no justice and the Astros still insist their WS is legit.

Alright **** it ban them all. Send a message to the rest of the league. The problem is MLB doesn't want to take on the players union.

MLB ****ed up by giving players immunity. The animosity and division isn't going away anytime soon. Players feel like there's been no justice and the Astros still insist their WS is legit.
    I definitely agree they’re making a mistake letting the players off Scott free

You’re gonna see a lot of plunkings in Houston this year if they don’t do anything else. Probably a lot of fights too. Even if the Astros players know they deserve to get plunked after awhile it’s gonna get old and they’re gonna get angry about it and that’s gonna start a lot of brawls
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i do. unless the pitchers were stealing signs you dont punish them. the hitters were the ones employing the tactics and benefited most

the pitcher getting more run support is subsidiary

in the order of events it went

1) cheating
    2) whether or not they scored more runs

the hitters cheated therefore breaking the rules and the results after are different.

edit: i might change my mind if it came out the pitchers made an active effort to help cheat though

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I definitely agree they’re making a mistake letting the players off Scott free

You’re gonna see a lot of plunkings in Houston this year if they don’t do anything else. Probably a lot of fights too. Even if the Astros players know they deserve to get plunked after awhile it’s gonna get old and they’re gonna get angry about it and that’s gonna start a lot of brawls
    Players will take care of it themselves. Astros hitters will get tired of the plunkings and all hell will break loose eventually.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    i do. unless the pitchers were stealing signs you dont punish them. the hitters were the ones employing the tactics and benefited most

the pitcher getting more run support is subsidiary

in the order of events it went

1) cheating
    2) whether or not they scored more runs

the hitters cheated therefore breaking the rules and the results after are different.

edit: i might change my mind if it came out the pitchers made an active effort to help cheat though
    This is like saying the driver on a bank job shouldn’t go to prison because he didn’t open the vault and put the money in the bag.

I just can’t get on board with that. They knew it was happening and it benefited them by winning which was the ultimate goal

I don’t care who got the production or the MVP awards. They all were in on a scheme to cheat the team they played.

If it’s all about production let’s throw another wrench in it. Do you punish Carlos Beltran the same as Altuve? Beltran didn’t seem to benefit a lick. He hit .231 with a .666 ops. Like Saalty said Altuve won MVP

Did Beltran benefit from this more than Morton? It’d be pretty hard to convince me that he did.

What about the hitters who were part time players? Where does their punishment fall?

It’s way too hard to quantify punishment based off benefit. It just needs to be sweeping for anyone on the team.

It’s just my opinion. I get why others want the hitters to have it more severe but I just don’t think that’s the best way to handle it personally.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    Players will take care of it themselves. Astros hitters will get tired of the plunkings and all hell will break loose eventually.
    Yeah I have no doubt about this. Gonna be a lot of fireworks in Houston this year and not the good kind.

Like Saalty said if MLB would just grow a spine and punish them this could be avoided but it’s clear they won’t.
    -SoutheastBeast1

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah I have no doubt about this. Gonna be a lot of fireworks in Houston this year and not the good kind.

Like Saalty said if MLB would just grow a spine and punish them this could be avoided but it’s clear they won’t.
    MLB screwed up big time with this. I argue all day with the Astros fans. Being from Texas when we had to endure the whole Hurricane Harvey chit, it was something special for the real Astros fans when they won. They endured a ton of losses. I remember going back and forth with my buddies during the Yankees/Astros series. Now it seems like one big f*cking joke and Manfred sitting back on his ass.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The thing with punishing players is that it sets a dangerous precedent. In a sport where it's almost a given the Astros aren't the only ones cheating, Manfred doesn't want to risk banning the league's talent. What if another team is caught cheating? Ban them for a year as well? Then another team? Ban them too? That's now the three teams that won't be making money for an entire season.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is like saying the driver on a bank job shouldn’t go to prison because he didn’t open the vault and put the money in the bag.

I just can’t get on board with that. They knew it was happening and it benefited them by winning which was the ultimate goal

I don’t care who got the production or the MVP awards. They all were in on a scheme to cheat the team they played.

If it’s all about production let’s throw another wrench in it. Do you punish Carlos Beltran the same as Altuve? Beltran didn’t seem to benefit a lick. He hit .231 with a .666 ops. Like Saalty said Altuve won MVP

Did Beltran benefit from this more than Morton? It’d be pretty hard to convince me that he did.

What about the hitters who were part time players? Where does their punishment fall?

It’s way too hard to quantify punishment based off benefit. It just needs to be sweeping for anyone on the team.

It’s just my opinion. I get why others want the hitters to have it more severe but I just don’t think that’s the best way to handle it personally.
    this is like saying the driver on a bank job shouldn’t go to prison because he didn’t open the vault and put the money in the bag.
    no, it's not. UNLESS you want to extend that to maybe knowing they're cheating. that i might agree with you on, but just lol @ anybody coming out against their own organization. the driver in that scenario is actively participating in that scenario you proposed. to use your analogy i feel like it's the bank robbers friends knowing they had the idea to do it but never actually put any plans or energy toward it and then got punished for them actually doing it.

it's all on the players that actually facilitated the cheating.

they could have cheated and not scored runs, not helping out the pitcher.

so i dont see the point. given how many losses they had im pretty sure they didn't win every home game.

again, i'd only punish the pitchers if they actually facilitated the cheating or relayed stuff to the players, etc.

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    did the link for payment get sent out already?
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    yes. yesterday

Sent out the invites to the emails on file with LeagueSafe. If you need me to PM you an invite let me know.

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    no, it's not. UNLESS you want to extend that to maybe knowing they're cheating. that i might agree with you on, but just lol @ anybody coming out against their own organization. the driver in that scenario is actively participating in that scenario you proposed. to use your analogy i feel like it's the bank robbers friends knowing they had the idea to do it but never actually put any plans or energy toward it and then got punished for them actually doing it.

it's all on the players that actually facilitated the cheating.

they could have cheated and not scored runs, not helping out the pitcher.

so i dont see the point. given how many losses they had im pretty sure they didn't win every home game.

again, i'd only punish the pitchers if they actually facilitated the cheating or relayed stuff to the players, etc.
    Alright my bad bro not a perfect example

Aiding and abetting would have been better one. That’s still a crime.

Lol at acting like the pitchers are innocent because they weren’t the ones hitting the balls.

Some of you look at things a very strange way.

Just because the idea concocted was centered on hits and runs doesn’t mean the pitchers weren’t all for it.

It’s not about stats it’s about winning. Altuve wasn’t pimping the idea of cheating so he could snag the MVP award. He cheated to win games. The production is a byproduct. The pitchers were also cheating to win games. There’s no two ways about it.

You sidestepped my Beltran question though. Since this appears to be about who was hitting the balls to you and Beltran didn’t really seem benefit from it what’s his punishment compared to Altuves?
    -SoutheastBeast1

Alright let's get the Rookie Draft Structured.

Round 1

saaltydog -
    Pro_Shark -
    Jyeatbvg -
    Mel - Luis Robert
    Propreffered7 - Christian Pache
    ChillWill - Dylan Carlson
    HeyQuickQuestion -
    SoutheastBeast1 - Matt Manning
    SteezeFactory - Carter Kieboom
    SpeedDemon9 -
    Big_Spaz -
    TheBateman - Mackenzie Gore
    Iceman -
    TyGuy -

Round 2

saaltydog -
    Pro_Shark -
    Jyeatbvg - Forrest Whitley
    Mel - Casey Mize
    Propreffered7 - Joey Bart
    ChillWill - Vidal Brujan
    HeyQuickQuestion -
    SoutheastBeast1 - Ian Anderson
    SteezeFactory - Jarred Kelenic
    SpeedDemon9 -
    Big_Spaz -
    TheBateman - Sixto Sanchez
    Iceman - Gavin Lux
    TyGuy -

As a reminder anyone who is not being kept is available to draft.
    Last edited by saaltydog; 02-19-2020 at 06:04 AM.

Alright my bad bro not a perfect example

Aiding and abetting would have been better one. That’s still a crime.

Lol at acting like the pitchers are innocent because they weren’t the ones hitting the balls.

Some of you look at things a very strange way.

Just because the idea concocted was centered on hits and runs doesn’t mean the pitchers weren’t all for it.

It’s not about stats it’s about winning. Altuve wasn’t pimping the idea of cheating so he could snag the MVP award. He cheated to win games. The production is a byproduct. The pitchers were also cheating to win games. There’s no two ways about it.

You sidestepped my Beltran question though. Since this appears to be about who was hitting the balls to you and Beltran didn’t really seem benefit from it what’s his punishment compared to Altuves?
    your reply was long as fuk and i didn't feel like breaking it all down lol

thing is, beltran was supposedly one of the ones that spearheaded it?

i dont know what evidence they have of each player being involved. but i know he stepped down from the mets for being linked to it at all. cause then he was bringing the whole mets organization into the fiasco

i have no idea if the pitchers knew. but imagine coming up from AAA and the teams doing this? what are you going to do?

its too much to ask of anyone to come forward against their organization. so many problems with it.

i think the front office deserved more punishment tbh

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright let's get the Rookie Draft Structured.

Round 1

saaltydog -
    Pro_Shark -
    Jyeatbvg -
    Mel - Luis Robert
    Propreffered7 - Christian Pache
    ChillWill - Dylan Carlson
    HeyQuickQuestion -
    SoutheastBeast1 - Matt Manning
    SteezeFactory - Carter Kieboom
    SpeedDemon9 -
    Big_Spaz -
    TheBateman - Mackenzie Gore
    Iceman -
    TyGuy -

Round 2

saaltydog -
    Pro_Shark -
    Jyeatbvg -
    Mel - Matt Manning
    Propreffered7 - Joey Bart
    ChillWill - Vidal Brujan
    HeyQuickQuestion -
    SoutheastBeast1 - Ian Anderson
    SteezeFactory - Jarred Kelenic
    SpeedDemon9 -
    Big_Spaz -
    TheBateman - Sixto Sanchez
    Iceman - Gavin Lux
    TyGuy -
    I'm keeping forrest
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    I'm keeping forrest
    Done

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sent out the invites to the emails on file with LeagueSafe. If you need me to PM you an invite let me know.
    pm me on here and i'll send you a different email address if that works?
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

pm me on here and i'll send you a different email address if that works?
    Sent you an invite link. If that doesn't work I'll have to remove you from the league and re-add you. It doesn't let me edited your email on file.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...mpression=true

lol @ thinking a Censure is going to make things right. Or even reduce the tentions in the league right now.

Sent you an invite link. If that doesn't work I'll have to remove you from the league
    Fixed

Sorry Chill, looks like you're out
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 220 of 512 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast