Page 110 of 512 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,300 of 15353
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Final AB of the day Myers singles to give me lead in avg lol

Steeze can counter with 1 more Matt Chapman AB left on his end. What you got boyo?

Also ran the numbers, Bieber gonna need to go 7 IP 4 hit+bb to take back whip from me. Unless Giles comes in and makes my whip worse
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sac fly Chapman

RIP Steeze lol

Kenny Powers Giles coming in to sang saves category for me now too
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Final AB of the day Myers singles to give me lead in avg lol

Steeze can counter with 1 more Matt Chapman AB left on his end. What you got boyo?

Also ran the numbers, Bieber gonna need to go 7 IP 4 hit+bb to take back whip from me. Unless Giles comes in and makes my whip worse
    The single was absolute fuken bullchit too.

Down 0-2. Hit a nubber to 3rd. Eugenio suarez bare hands it, has myers out but throws it away

Someone took avg from me in another league thanks to it

Get bent Bieber

Go Braves!
    -SoutheastBeast1

And Bieber just cost Steeze ERA. Inciarte and Albies finishing the job here in the 3rd.... hahahahaha

Edit:

Aww f*ck I forgot Swanson got on by error, those 2 runs were unearned. So close to an epic meltdown. Guess I gotta settle for 10-2 instead of 11-1
    -SoutheastBeast1

After they win tonight Braves are very fortunate to only be down 1 game to the Phillies and in 2nd place.

This bullpen isn't working. They've got to do something fast. AA had his fun gambling to see how the pen would do but you've very clearly lost that bet hard and you need to do something. There's plenty of options for him.

Things you can, don't have to do all of them but need to do some of them:

-Sign Kimbrel (probably not enough alone)
    -Trade some of your pitching prospects for proven RPs (Amir Garrett, Raisel Iglesias, Archie Bradley, Will Smith, Mark Melacon, Tony Watson... have to assume some if not all of these guys would be available)
    -Actually move some of your pitching prospects to the pen and have them pitch multiple innings out of the pen
    -Pitch Josh Tomlin more. Forget the long reliever sh*t. He's a veteran and he throws strikes and really that's what matters right now.

All of these don't need to happen but you can't keep doing the same stupid sh*t and expect to be a good team and very clearly you cannot wait until June or July to do something or we will be out of this race.
    -SoutheastBeast1

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My pitching staff is straight garbage this year and I’m getting completely boned in each offensive matchup while my bats are hot. I should be floating within striking distance of .500 with how they’ve played and I’m gonna be 8-25 lol. Good thing they’re due to have a sht week and my staff is a lock to get swept most matchups.

Just gonna LDAR and the bacon curse is something else. Straight fukkin garbage this season GG bacon. Just put down, ‘Steezy stinks’.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And shoemaker with a torn ACL lmaooo. This season just keeps getting better.

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cant wait to see yelich hit 120 dingers like the pace hes on

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    And shoemaker with a torn ACL lmaooo. This season just keeps getting better.
    listen some dude who you took off the scrap heap wasn't taking your team anywhere. you probably got the max use from him anyway
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    listen some dude who you took off the scrap heap wasn't taking your team anywhere. you probably got the max use from him anyway

Weird, doesn’t stop you from trying to trade guys you found in the scrap heap like they have the value of a player that’s gonna take a team somewhere.

He was the only sp resembling a consistent starter on my garbage ass staff. Obviously I know it’s not gonna derail my season that’s already a trainwreck, but it’s a nice final nut shot from the fantasy gods.

I rep AZ brahs

It’s only been 3 weeks Steeze, Jesus, grow a pair.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Season is rustling my jims gotta b*tch about it somewhere. I’m like 4 games up on LG who has assembled one of the worst teams I’ve seen before lol. Apparently your team started off pretty terribly when you won your last chip so I guess there’s still hope. I’ll stop b*tchin time to go scout the wire and figure out wtf I’m doing with this dumpster fire staff of mine.

I rep AZ brahs

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Michael chavis has arrived

Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn Steeze losing it.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Season is rustling my jims gotta b*tch about it somewhere. I’m like 4 games up on LG who has assembled one of the worst teams I’ve seen before lol. Apparently your team started off pretty terribly when you won your last chip so I guess there’s still hope. I’ll stop b*tchin time to go scout the wire and figure out wtf I’m doing with this dumpster fire staff of mine.
    You still have good pitchers they’ve just started off bad.

If you really have given up on Nola I’m sure there’s someone out there who still believes he’ll turn it around. Shouldn’t be hard to trade him.

Vince Velasquez for Nola is you’re interested. Let me know. Vince finally putting it together looking good. So if 3 weeks is enough to convince you this offer seems like a no brainer
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Pro_Shark View Post

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/12msOFU8oL1eww/giphy.gif[/img
    classic Sophie's choice. im overflowing with infield talent..so I had no choice but to let him go

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Like I told you last week, Nola will return to form as will Betts. Meadows going to the DL hurts. Your team can turn it around.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

I get to wreck Steeze again in 2 weeks so on second thought his season probably is as good as over

Weeks 6, 7, 9, & 10 nothing but bottom feeders. Almost time for Bacon to feast
    -SoutheastBeast1

I get to wreck Steeze again in 2 weeks so on second thought his season probably is as good as over

Weeks 6, 7, 9, & 10 nothing but bottom feeders. Almost time for Bacon to feast
    you gonna need to get ahead as much as you can for the shellacking you're gonna face in week 15

you gonna need to get ahead as much as you can for the shellacking you're gonna face in week 15
    At that point you’ll be under .500, playoff irrelevant, and selling off for more draft picks to waste with terrible picks again
    -SoutheastBeast1

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Schoop is 7 for 16 with 2 hr's and 5 rbi's in his last 3 games. Hoping for the slim chance he's remembering how to play baseball.....

LG shut out for two consecutive weeks

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Damn Steeze losing it.
    Ending up with 4 offensive wins through 3 weeks while having one of the best offensive team's in the league will do that to a man. If my team was underperforming on O I wouldn't be as mad knowing they'd wake up eventually. Just blows wasting great offensive weeks and getting nothing to show for it. All good I regrouped last night and overhauled my R&D department. Needed a nice wakeup call, y'all in trouble now.

You still have good pitchers they’ve just started off bad.

If you really have given up on Nola I’m sure there’s someone out there who still believes he’ll turn it around. Shouldn’t be hard to trade him.

Vince Velasquez for Nola is you’re interested. Let me know. Vince finally putting it together looking good. So if 3 weeks is enough to convince you this offer seems like a no brainer
    Lol didn't see this post when I replied to your offer was like gtfoh son. I'm not worried about Nola or Wheeler long term but everyone on my team has taken turns getting bombed each week so it feels like I'm playing SP minesweeper.A

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    Like I told you last week, Nola will return to form as will Betts. Meadows going to the DL hurts. Your team can turn it around.
    Yeah I'm not worried about my offense/Betts. Pitching depth is a bit rocky but we will see, just gonna keep working the wire and see if I can find consistency. Always forget you're just one big win away from boosting your record a ton in H2H.

I rep AZ brahs

I got sum bad news, I have the best offense in this league.

2nd in OPS
    2nd in avg
    3rd in runs
    3rd in HRs
    3rd in RBIs

Coupled with your awful pitching I’m really not the best matchup for you at the moment.

This was never going to end well
    -SoutheastBeast1

Damn I’m not bad pitching either

2nd in W
    2nd in HLD
    3rd in K
    7th in WHIP
    7th in SV
    8th in ERA

Candidate for best team not in the playoffs at the moment. You’ve all been warned
    -SoutheastBeast1

I got sum bad news, I have the best offense in this league.

2nd in OPS
    2nd in avg
    3rd in runs
    3rd in HRs
    3rd in RBIs

Coupled with your awful pitching I’m really not the best matchup for you at the moment.

This was never going to end well
    Runs: 120 to 120
    HR: 40 to my 44
    RBI: 114 to my 106
    AVG: .277 to my .277
    OPS: .866 to my .865
    SB: 7 to my 9

Aight tard

I rep AZ brahs

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ending up with 4 offensive wins through 3 weeks while having one of the best offensive team's in the league will do that to a man. If my team was underperforming on O I wouldn't be as mad knowing they'd wake up eventually. Just blows wasting great offensive weeks and getting nothing to show for it. All good I regrouped last night and overhauled my R&D department. Needed a nice wakeup call, y'all in trouble now.
    Its only been three weeks brah. Over the course of a full season things will balance out. Perennial bottom feeders like bateman and bacon will fall while proven managers like you will rise.

Let them chit talk now, it's all they got.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its only been three weeks brah. Over the course of a full season things will balance out. Perennial bottom feeders like bateman and bacon will fall while proven managers like you will rise.

While I agree with this, Steeze does have a reason to sweat a little. Bad luck or not he's now 18 wins below .500. Its going to be tough sledding trying to gain that back. He's going to need to blow some people out. 7-6 and 6-6 ties aren't going to cut it. So it's going to come down to the luck of the draw on his matchups. He's going to need to put up some big dick stats while his opponents **** the bed.

Tucker gots them wheels boiiii, just legged out a double.

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    While I agree with this, Steeze does have a reason to sweat a little. Bad luck or not he's now 18 wins below .500. Its going to be tough sledding trying to gain that back. He's going to need to blow some people out. 7-6 and 6-6 ties aren't going to cut it. So it's going to come down to the luck of the draw on his matchups. He's going to need to put up some big dick stats while his opponents **** the bed.
    Glad someone sees how it I do. I'm gonna have to sht stomp some guys to get back over water, small wins aren't gonna cut it unless I do it every week in a row all season long.

I rep AZ brahs

Page 110 of 512 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast