Page 1 of 512 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

***Official A-League Fantasy Baseball Keeper Thread II***

We multi-thread status now brahs!
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

4 time Champ is here. In for many more.
    Last edited by saaltydog; 02-05-2019 at 05:08 AM.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also going to re-post this from the old thread

So we moving to two N/A slots this year?

I think we should. It deepens the league a little bit without thinning the waiver wire. MLB as a whole is getting younger and younger. That puts more emphasis on prospects. I think the league should follow.

Also I know a lot of guys were expressing their frustration with all the DL moves. Are we still discussing adding another D/L slot? Another option would be to deepen the bench slot by 1.
    Last edited by saaltydog; 02-05-2019 at 05:32 AM.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can someone please list the keeper requirements again?

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Can someone please list the keeper requirements again?
    H:
    H:
    P:
    P:
    H/P
    10+
    N/A: (Rookie)

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Link to the old thread for easy reference if needed

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...9821&page=1077

I know you homos like to pull up posts from 6 years ago highlighting a poor prediction of a player for lols
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Link to the old thread for easy reference if needed

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...9821&page=1077

I know you homos like to pull up posts from 6 years ago highlighting a poor prediction of a player for lols
    You fkn know it. Im not unsubscribing from that thread. Too much gold in there.

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Also going to re-post this from the old thread

So we moving to two N/A slots this year?

I think we should. It deepens the league a little bit without thinning the waiver wire. MLB as a whole is getting younger and younger. That puts more emphasis on prospects. I think the league should follow.

Also I know a lot of guys were expressing their frustration with all the DL moves. Are we still discussing adding another D/L slot? Another option would be to deepen the bench slot by 1.
    I’d rather add an extra DL slot than a bench slot.

Adding a bench slot sort of creates the same disadvantage where those without guys on the DL have extra roster spots for active players compared to those with a bunch of guys on the DL.

Making it a DL slot as opposed to a bench slot removes that added advantage.

In other words you’re only getting the benefit of another player to fill in on the active roster if one of your guys goes down. Rather than give everyone another active player, some of which will ultimately be forced to use it to hold a guy who hits the DL.

I’m fine with a second N/A slot as well
    -SoutheastBeast1

I’d rather add an extra DL slot than a bench slot.

Adding a bench slot sort of creates the same disadvantage where those without guys on the DL have extra roster spots for active players compared to those with a bunch of guys on the DL.

Making it a DL slot as opposed to a bench slot removes that added advantage.

In other words you’re only getting the benefit of another player to fill in on the active roster if one of your guys goes down. Rather than give everyone another active player, some of which will ultimately be forced to use it to hold a guy who hits the DL.

I’m fine with a second N/A slot as well
    I agree with you, I much prefer an extra DL slot. Was just throwing out the extra bench slot as another option to get ideas.

Also if we add another N/A slot we treating it the same as the other one? Keeping 2 prospects and making the prospect draft 2 rounds?

I was just thinking the other N/A would be a regular draft/in-season add type slot

But if people want to split it out as a second N/A keeper I’m not opposed to it
    -SoutheastBeast1

I was just thinking the other N/A would be a regular draft/in-season add type slot

But if people want to split it out as a second N/A keeper I’m not opposed to it
    I was thinking more of a keeper slot. Like I said it deepens the league without depleting the player pool. 6 keeper slots for MLB players seems like a good amount. I wouldn't want to add anymore than that. The draft is fun and there's still some legit studs that get dumped into it.

If we have two N/A keeper slots it allows a team to maybe get a really young prospect they like and keep them for a year or two until they get to the show. With just 1 slot seems most teams are getting MLB ready prospects.

For example if we had two N/A slots maybe JY would own Vlad JR. He could of stashed him a couple years ago while still using his other slot for more MLB ready prospects. Or you could own Acuna. You didn't pick him up because you didn't think he would come up as soon as he did and didn't have room.

Plus for people who don't want to keep any prospects or keep just one a 2 round prospect draft would be fun.

We are talking about 28 prospects that's not that many.

Just my thoughts on it.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    H- K Davis
    H- Springer
    P- Greinke
    P- Doolittle
    H/P- Torres
    10+ Aguilar
    N/A Chris Shaw
    N/A Luis Urias
    Last edited by Iceman1800; 02-06-2019 at 04:02 PM.

H- K Davis
    H- Springer
    P- Greinke
    P- Doolittle
    H/P- Torres
    10+ Aguilar
    Let me help you out with that pitching

Let me help you out with that pitching
    Torres isn't on the block. Ever.

Torres isn't on the block. Ever.
    Don't want Torres brotha

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    H- K Davis
    H- Springer
    P- Greinke
    P- Doolittle
    H/P- Torres
    10+ Aguilar
    My mans, hit me up if you're interested in upgrading that 32 year old RP for Kershaw or Carrasco.

If I didn’t have Kimbrel I’d be all over Kershaw
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    My mans, hit me up if you're interested in upgrading that 32 year old RP for Kershaw or Carrasco.
    I wouldn't call trading in a 30+ RP for a 30+ SP, an upgrade.

Iceman you want an upgrade? Come get Severino and or Bauer.
    Last edited by saaltydog; 02-05-2019 at 07:41 AM.

I wouldn't call trading in a 30+ RP for a 30+ SP an upgrade.

Bauer interests me

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

CYverino.

Book it.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

The difference is that one is a late rounder while the other two are top 10 pitchers?

Remember when that one idiot in this league thought Teheran was better than Carrasco? Glad we got rid of that clown
    -SoutheastBeast1

Doolittle is healthy and the top closer on a team that should win 90+ games so a 1st round draft pick will sway me

Doolittle is healthy and the top closer on a team that should win 90+ games so a 1st round draft pick will sway me
    MJ laugh.gif
    -SoutheastBeast1

MJ laugh.gif
    shoot for the moon and maybe catch a cloud on the way down

Speaking of Teheran, Q&A with Teheran in the AJC

Couple of the answers, makes you feel a little bad for him.

Doesn’t make me want to give him more chances, he’s had those, but you can just tell from the responses how disappointed he is in himself and how desperately he wants to contribute to the team like he was supposed to contribute

Q: When you went into this offseason, did you think there was a chance you would be traded? Have you kept up with that? Do you consider the possibility that this could be your last season?

A: It’s always going to be a possibility. It’s a business, so it can happen any time during the offseason or during the season. It’s something that doesn’t bother me. Obviously, I want to stay here. This is the place, the organization that I have spent my whole career with since I was 16, so I don’t want to be traded. I’m just preparing for the season. That’s all I can control.

Q: It seemed like after the last game, you were sitting in front of your locker for a long time. What were you thinking about?

A: I was thinking about the way we finished. We wanted to go further. The way I finished pitching, I wasn’t expecting that. It was different for me to come from the bullpen, but I enjoyed it. We were losing, so I didn’t enjoy it the way I wanted to. It was just kind of sad because we lost the game. We lost the chance to go to the World Series, something I had been dreaming about.

It’s really hard not to like Teheran honestly even if he never locked in the consistency everyone expected from him
    -SoutheastBeast1

Speaking of Teheran, Q&A with Teheran in the AJC

Couple of the answers, makes you feel a little bad for him.

Doesn’t make me want to give him more chances, he’s had those, but you can just tell from the responses how disappointed he is in himself and how desperately he wants to contribute to the team like he was supposed to contribute

It’s really hard not to like Teheran honestly even if he never locked in the consistency everyone expected from him
    Get this Braves chit outta here. New thread new team boyo.

MLB projected Vlad Jr's first 5 seasons. First two below:

2019 season (age 20)

Optimistic projection: .330/.402/.560 (.414 wOBA), 27 HR, 5.7 WAR
    Comp: Frank Robinson (1956)

Standard projection: .300/.365/.509 (.376 wOBA), 21 HR, 4.1 WAR
    Comp: Bryce Harper (2013)

Pessimistic projection: .270/.329/.458 (.339 wOBA), 14 HR, 2.6 WAR
    Comp: Adrian Beltre (1999)

Harper knows a little something about being a mega-hyped prospect, though by age 20, he already had played most of a full season and won National League Rookie of the Year honors. He followed that up with an even better year despite missing time with a knee injury.

2020 season (age 21)

Optimistic projection: .339/.412/.594 (.430 wOBA), 34 HR, 6.9 WAR
    Comp: Albert Pujols (2001)

Standard projection: .308/.374/.540 (.391 wOBA), 26 HR, 5.2 WAR
    Comp: Hank Aaron (1955)

Pessimistic projection: .277/.337/.486 (.352 wOBA), 18 HR, 3.5 WAR
    Comp: Ryan Zimmerman (2006)
    First two standard comps are Bryce Harper and Hank Aaron. Dude's gonna be so lit.

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Get this Braves chit outta here. New thread new team boyo.

MLB projected Vlad Jr's first 5 seasons. First two below:

First two standard comps are Bryce Harper and Hank Aaron. Dude's gonna be so lit.
    Too bad he's going to waste his career in Toronto, never getting to experience the playoffs.

Also how on Earth did you let Pro get Vald Jr?

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too bad he's going to waste his career in Toronto, never getting to experience the playoffs.
    Could still be NOTHING at the MLB level........lost of minor league superstars get here and eat feces. I see him hitting alot of fastballs in AA and AAA.........welcome to the AL East bud.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.