Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000)

numb below under-comes from lifting?

hi Ladies pls tell me your experience. Did u have any numbness on your genitals since doing lifting? I do have some real issues and dont know where it comes from. Gynacologist said its everything ok, but I dont feel not like before..its more numb, less very less feeling. I know it is NOT psycologic. Dont know what to have to check next, maybe neurologic?

did anyone had this problem? I do cable crunches, can this happen because any nerve damage from crunches?

thank you

CKauert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKauert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKauert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is not normal with weight lifting or any time. That is a symptom of a herniated disk, which are frequently caused or aggravated with weight lifting (i.e. deadlifts). I would not ask your gynecologist. Go to your primary doctor, an orthopedist or a physical therapist.

Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000) Suna7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thank you, I have also thought about that option hence I have sensation like burning needles into my left foot, but not always.

but is this problem now common with this sport or am I one of the rare unlucky ones? I dont have another problems like pain-thanks god. So I am afraid my doctor will say it is psychologic...

I did no dead lift but good mornings and cable crunches.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go to your primary care physician and get that looked at, that's not normal. Could be a hernia, sciatica (sciatica is fairly common) or something else. The doctor isn't going to think you're crazy, if something feels off you should always get it looked at.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

CKauert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKauert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKauert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Herniated discs, hernias and sciatica are common among the injuries that do occur in weight lifting. All of the exercises you mentioned put strain on your low back. The numbness in the foot is also a sign of nerve impingement or damage. A good physician won’t think you are crazy and will be aware that injuries like this can occur with weight lifting.

hi thank you. I had an cat scan. It showed my disk is pressing on my nerve. First I was happy that the problem was found. Then my dr. said that this not te cause...it is too upwards it has to be more a lower disk. pROBLEM IS STILL THE SAME: next I think we will do a nerve test

hi, I am still alone with this problem. Would be happy if someone had overcome the same problem though. I am always looking forward for answers about this issue. thank you

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Suna7 View Post
    hi, I am still alone with this problem. Would be happy if someone had overcome the same problem though. I am always looking forward for answers about this issue. thank you
    I'm not sure you're going to find any definitive answers on here (and certainly not from me), but do you have access to a doctor or sports/medicine practice that specializes in female athletes where you are? They might be more likely to have experience w/ this type of issue than a gyno, primary care doctor, ortho or PT.

maia249 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nerves are weird things. A neck injury makes my feet numb and makes me constipated. You may have hurt a nerve somewhere else, you may be damaging something with hip thrusts without padding. It may be hormone changes, or you are in a calorie deficit due to increased exercise which will mean your body will be focusing on staying alive vs reproducting.