ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile BIG FRAME OR kid stop dreaming

Hello guys! I lifting weights for 8 months at home and I have a question,do you think my clavicles are wide and my ribcage is big? because i want to know,no jokes plz 1:https://imgur.com/a/kNDrSqR
    2:https://imgur.com/a/mZIv7OS
    3:https://imgur.com/a/TCzLgq9

by the way The sun was shining in the first photo
    Last edited by ANDREIBIGFRAME; 05-26-2020 at 04:13 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I have no clue. I don't see why it matters either. Your success or failure is going to be determined by how much effort and consistency you put in. All other considerations are tiny in comparison to those two things.

And your frame size is not something you can change - so what are you going to do if we say no? Give up?

ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don t give up,I just ask and I agree with what you say,just curious.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ANDREIBIGFRAME View Post
    I don t give up,I just ask and I agree with what you say,just curious.
    Yea, you appear to have a big frame. Big opportunity.

Thanks for the answer bro,what do You think about my ribcage?