ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz

Jim Stoppani’s 12-Week Shortcut to Size

Jim Stoppani’s 12-Week Shortcut to Size https://www.bodybuilding.com/workout...ortcut-to-size 12 Weeks of Workouts. From the labs of Yale University to the most hardcore gyms in America, Jim Stoppani has devoted his entire career to the science of building muscle and burning fat. He’s helped millions transform their lives, and now it’s your turn!

~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Mattspur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone else working this program?

I'm halfway through week 6 and my gains have been pretty good so far. The only issue I've had is with the dumbbell shoulder press. I train on my own so struggle with getting into a starting position on the heavy weeks. I've now switched it to a Barbell Shoulder Press and I've been able to lift heavier by doing so. Similar problem with the Incline Dumbbell Bench Press. Anyway, has anybody else worked this program? What did you think?

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mattspur View Post

I'm halfway through week 6 and my gains have been pretty good so far. The only issue I've had is with the dumbbell shoulder press. I train on my own so struggle with getting into a starting position on the heavy weeks. I've now switched it to a Barbell Shoulder Press and I've been able to lift heavier by doing so. Similar problem with the Incline Dumbbell Bench Press. Anyway, has anybody else worked this program? What did you think?
    Using a barbell vs dumbbells is going to work things slightly different, but it's a totally reasonable substitution. The primary focus of the program is too keep your heart rate up, so if the barbell is easier for you to work with, by all means go for it.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Then the weight is too heavy, lower the weight and you'll be golden...
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Juniorstroik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sit on your bench with a dumbell in each hand while resting them on your knees. One leg at a time kick those bubbles into starting position.

Registered User RuthBaillargeon's Avatar
    RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks for sharing