VixEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Building a “cartoon” body.

I’m new here and frankly fairly new to disciplined exercise in general (I walk a fair bit and lift small weights in front of the tv) but I’ve made a commitment to build myself my dream body before I hit 35 (I’m 29). My goals are pretty specific and diet and exercise can only give me a portion of what I want. My goal is a sort of glamour model/Jessica Rabbit sort of look. I tight lace and have had implants and am planning to go bigger on those and get some work done on my face and possibly a bbl (though the danger involved in that makes me leery and I’m still doing research). I don’t want to compromise my health but I’m willing to do a lot to achieve my aesthetic goals. Any advice would be welcome and it’s lovely to meet you all
    Last edited by VixEnd; 02-03-2019 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Clarity

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VixEnd View Post
    I tight lace and have had implants and am planning to go bigger on those and get some work done on my face and possibly a bbl (though the danger involved in that makes me leery and I’m still doing research).
    I don’t want to compromise my health
    Too late.

gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gcarey3678 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wait? What?
    What is the question?
    There are many programs on here you can choose to run. Pick one and eat in a caloric deficit if you want to lose weight. Eat in a surplus if you want to build muscle.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m new here and frankly fairly new to disciplined exercise in general (I walk a fair bit and lift small weights in front of the tv) but I’ve made a commitment to build myself my dream body before I hit 35 (I’m 29). My goals are pretty specific and diet and exercise can only give me a portion of what I want. My goal is a sort of glamour model/Jessica Rabbit sort of look. I tight lace and have had implants and am planning to go bigger on those and get some work done on my face and possibly a bbl (though the danger involved in that makes me leery and I’m still doing research). I don’t want to compromise my health but I’m willing to do a lot to achieve my aesthetic goals. Any advice would be welcome and it’s lovely to meet you all
    If you think that by looking like a "Barbie doll" will get you everything you want in life, then it's not a good realistic goal.....I'm all for trying to look the best one can possibly achieve, but don't make the mistake that that ALONE will bring you "happiness." gcarey gives simple down-to-earth advice on how to get started with a healthy weight training and fitness "life-style"....Good luck!
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by etet1919 View Post
    If you think that by looking like a "Barbie doll" will get you everything you want in life, then it's not a good realistic goal.....I'm all for trying to look the best one can possibly achieve, but don't make the mistake that that ALONE will bring you "happiness." gcarey gives simple down-to-earth advice on how to get started with a healthy weight training and fitness "life-style"....Good luck!
    TIA.

Go after what you want, but be realistic about how it will really change your life.

Would suggest Brett for what you are talking about.

https://bretcontreras.com/how-to-att...a-zoe-saldana/

Try to build a real butt first. Then seek out a very carefully screened plastic surgeon if you want to add more jiggle. Fake butt with no muscle skinny thighs is not a look you want.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew