Jamir2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should i take my dual neopreme back?

I'm trying to find good 10 pound weights for a low price. I ended up buying two neopreme weights, but i feel like i should of went with something better but at the same time cheap too. I know alot of weights have warning signs on then saying warning propsition 65 on them, i'm find with using weights with that warning on them, but neopreme seems more unsafe then other weights is that true?(i'm 17 years old)
    Last edited by Jamir2; 02-02-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Messed upped

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A 10lb weight is a 10lb weight... I prefer the feel of metal over neoprene but thats just a preference.

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jamir2 View Post
    I'm trying to find good 10 pound weights for a low price. I ended up buying two neopreme weights, but i feel like i should of went with something better but at the same time cheap too. I know alot of weights have warning signs on then saying warning propsition 65 on them, i'm find with using weights with that warning on them, but neopreme seems more unsafe then other weights is that true?(i'm 17 years old)
    Don't worry about proposition 65 warnings. They're pretty useless as a warning. You need to take the warning and then research the specific precaution. It would probably be inappropriate to lick or chew on these dumbbells. Touching them with your hands is very likely okay. Wash your hands before you eat like your mom taught you.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been using lightweight neoprene weights for years. If you like the way they feel, keep them. Spinlocks might be better bang for buck. Like most inanimate objects that aren't food, as long as you don't put it in your mouth you should be ok.

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jamir2 View Post
    Don't worry about the Prop 65 warnings, just about everything in the modern environment exposes you to something. They put that Prop 65 warning on Coffee as well.

You will probably outgrow the 10 lb weights fairly quick, but they will still be useful for doing rotator cuff exercises and warmups.

beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Prop 65 turns me off for musical instruments, food contact materials, and probably I wouldn't want it for a pillow or the steering wheel in my car. My thinking is that you're young and 10 pound weights will be outgrown really quickly. Maybe take them back and get yourself some adjustable DBs?