Daxterr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tracking BF% on a digital scale

I know that digital scales are very inaccurate when it comes to body fat %. My question is, even though they are inaccurate, is it realistic to check if your BF% is going up or down? Or are they really that inaccurate that if your BF% goes up/down, the scale still shows the same old value?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No, it just detects swings in your hydration. Forget BIA devices.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is what you should do with bf% scales.

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stop worrying about this number and build some muscle=profit
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    This is what you should do with bf% scales.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SparklingC...restricted.gif
    Haa, on spread.

That reminds me, I'm short selling WeightWatchers.... Down 1.4%

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to know why it's crap... admittedly, most people don't ... https://weightology.net/the-pitfalls...impedance-bia/

Gives a decent write-up of the compounding errors, etc.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

37 yo, Marysville WA illpinoise's Avatar
    illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have one. I only like it because of bluetooth capability

if I weighed myself in the morning after taking a piss, my BF would show 24-25%

But as I rehydrated, it would go down as low as 18-19% (which I believe is my true BF percentage).

The number only goes down IMO when you start losing weight (it estimates based on height, weight, and hydration)