bravo8whiskey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Outdoor sled lane material suggestions

Looking for some advice here. I just bought a power sled for use in home gym.
    I intended to use it on my steeply sloped driveway, but the noise is too much for my quiet, HOA governed neighborhood.
    So now I need to set up a lane in my backyard, but not sure what type of material would be best for an outdoor lane that also doesn't break the bank.

This is the sled I purchased is the Iron Bull Power Training Sled if it makes any difference. (can't link due to brand new account)

My backyard is all dirt and it gets over 100 degrees in the summertime. I need something weather resistant and durable AF.
    Any suggestions? I haven't tried pushing/pulling through the dirt yet and honestly would rather not.

It would be nice if there were some sort of semi-portable material available that I can roll out down the driveway then roll back up to store when I'm done?

Another idea I had was just retrofitting the skies on this thing with UMHW strips.

78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for ideas, the street in front of my house is ROUGH and I'm pretty sure my neighbors ****ing hate me when pushing the prowler.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to a park or open field by you that has grass.
    You will not be able to put something down that will stay put unless it's concrete.

The other possible option is getting some type of heavy duty plastic material for your sled skids so it reduces the noise.
    Elite FTS use to sell replacement plastic pieces for their prowler sleds.
    Just a thought.