paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Any good recipe for chicken livers?

I've been frying them with breakfast sausage or bacon, then covering the whole thing with some shredded cheese. It doesn't taste great, but it is edible.

Anyone know any low carb recipe for chicken livers that tastes halfway decent?

zandrabher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zandrabher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zandrabher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Adobong Atay

Yes there is other recipe for chicken liver, it's there in the title
    [ no advertising ]

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couldn't you coat them lightly in corn meal and then pan fry them with with a tablespoon or so of oil? You said low carb but a little bit of corn meal shouldn't matter.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Couldn't you coat them lightly in corn meal and then pan fry them with with a tablespoon or so of oil? You said low carb but a little bit of corn meal shouldn't matter.
    It's been 3 years since I had liver. But I'll try rolling them around in hush puppy powder and then fry them like fish.
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    It's been 3 years since I had liver. But I'll try rolling them around in hush puppy powder and then fry them like fish.
    I've had them that way and find it pretty good.

Liver is actually a delicious food. I'll buy some soon.

I fried some chicken livers that were dusted in hush puppy powder yesterday. I had to pinch my nose and close my eyes to eat them. I couldn't eat what I cooked. Leftovers are going to the trash pandas.
    Current rankings:

I fried some chicken livers that were dusted in hush puppy powder yesterday. I had to pinch my nose and close my eyes to eat them. I couldn't eat what I cooked. Leftovers are going to the trash pandas.
    Was it the seasoning/breading or the liver itself?

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Was it the seasoning/breading or the liver itself?
    It was the flavor of the liver. I'll try a different seasoning, something like Tony Chachere's. There are some stray cats that hang out at my apartment complex. I'll see if they eat raw liver. I even advertise the stray cats. Read the last 3 lines.

https://seks.craigslist.org/sub/d/co...469158755.html
    Current rankings:

Drshoaibmalik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As a healthcare provider, I, Dr. Shoaib Malik, aim to offer comprehensive medical services to the family practice center of NJ, including primary care, weight loss management, IV infusion therapy, and chronic disease management. He offers patient-centered care to help patients achieve optimal health and well-being.

eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100) eddie43 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've been frying them with breakfast sausage or bacon, then covering the whole thing with some shredded cheese. It doesn't taste great, but it is edible.

Anyone know any low carb recipe for chicken livers that tastes halfway decent?
    Recipe for Pan-Seared Chicken Livers with Rosemary and Lemon:

Ingredients:

1 pound chicken livers, trimmed and rinsed
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    2 tablespoons unsalted butter
    2 cloves garlic, minced
    1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
    1 lemon, zest and juice
    Salt and freshly ground black pepper
    Instructions:

Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
    Add the chicken livers and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Remove the livers from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
    Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt. Add the garlic and rosemary and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
    Return the chicken livers to the skillet and stir to coat with the garlic and rosemary butter. Cook for an additional minute or two until the livers are heated through.
    Remove the skillet from the heat and add the lemon zest and juice. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
    Serve the chicken livers hot, garnished with additional rosemary if desired.
    This recipe is simple to prepare and can be served as a main course or as an appetizer. The rosemary and lemon add a bright and fresh flavor that complements the rich and earthy taste of the chicken livers. Enjoy!