Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Kaged Muscle Wants Your Feedback and Insight!

Hey CP'ers!

We at Kaged Muscle want your feedback! We want you to tell it like it is. We're not looking for butt-kissing. We want to know what you like, what you don't and what you'd like to see us add to the reportoire!

A couple of you just may luck out and get a KM product of choice for the valuable feedback we desire .

Question 1

When it comes to KM and creatine, do you prefer Creatine HCl or CreaClear? Why did you choose what you did?

Queston 2

We're always interested in churning out more great flavors. What additional flavors would you like to see from KM? Any specific flavors for specific Kaged Muscle products?

Question 3

Are there any products that Kaged Muscle currently doesn't offer that you'd like to see in our lineup?

Question 4

Any other feedback or suggestions that aren't hit on in the questions above?

Like Kris, we'll let this thread run for a while to gather as much info/feedback as we can.

THANK YOU!

Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InfraRen View Post

Hey CP'ers!

We at Kaged Muscle want your feedback! We want you to tell it like it is. We're not looking for butt-kissing. We want to know what you like, what you don't and what you'd like to see us add to the reportoire!

A couple of you just may luck out and get a KM product of choice for the valuable feedback we desire .

Question 1

When it comes to KM and creatine, do you prefer Creatine HCl or CreaClear? Why did you choose what you did?

Queston 2

We're always interested in churning out more great flavors. What additional flavors would you like to see from KM? Any specific flavors for specific Kaged Muscle products?

Question 3

Are there any products that Kaged Muscle currently doesn't offer that you'd like to see in our lineup?

Question 4

Like Kris, we'll let this thread run for a while to gather as much info/feedback as we can.

THANK YOU!

1st!!!!

I’ll add my input after my workout...

Question 1

When it comes to KM and creatine, do you prefer Creatine HCl or CreaClear? Why did you choose what you did? Sadly, I can't help with this one Ive only used Monohydrate....

Queston 2

Ready? -
    Pre-Kaged- Cherry Limeade, Sour Patch kids, Sour Grape, and plain old LIMEADE!!
    Re-Kaged- Pineapple orange, Key lime,
    MicroPure/Kasein- key lime pie, carrot cake, mint chocolate chip, cookie dough or cookies and cream
    Amino Synergy- there's a flurry of flavors that could be done with this..... Im a huge limeade/lemonade fan but also Pinapple, watermelon, grape...... you get the gist

Question 3

Are there any products that Kaged Muscle currently doesn't offer that you'd like to see in our lineup? I'm good with your lineup as I try to keep it simple, but if I could add anything I'd say a good Multi/daily vitamin that includes joint support, or one of each....and possibly a greens drink....

Question 4

I'm apparently a stim bomb junkie.... so add to pre-kaged... but I like it how it is.... just could use a little more OOOMMPPHHH- or better yet make a new pre that is a stim bomb... like one youd use on legs/max day......... oh and NO L-THEANINE EVER!!!!!!!!! well....Or very little
    Last edited by Iluvmud; 01-28-2019 at 05:08 PM.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Question 1

Ive only had CreaClear so I can only speak on my experience with it. I love how effortlessly it mixes in with other liquids and doesnt have that chalky taste most monos do. I mix a scoop with my breakfast post workout. Results were typical of other quality mono products

Queston 2

-for the proteins (Kasein, ReKaged, and the Isolate), I would love to see these flavors: apple pie, funnel cake, red velvet cake, and a birthday cake flavor (especially for Kasein because that is one product on the market that doesnt get many variety in flavors)

-for hydracharge, in-kaged, pre-kaged, and amino synergy: grape, cotton candy, pina colada, and an orange pineapple combination. More flavor options in those would be a plus for the consumer

Question 3

- a multivitamin, a GDA, a joint supplement, a higher stimmed fat burner, fishoil and a greens product.

Question 4

No other comments, thanks for the feedback opportunity and keep up the great work :-)
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Question 1
    I've never tried creaclear, only creatine hci from pre-kaged and re-kaged. The whole concept of creaclear intrigues me.

Queston 2
    I would love if you had the re-kaged strawberry lemonade and orange flavors available for the micro pure whey too.

Question 3
    I would definitely would like to see a multi, or some other general health supplement

Question 4
    While I love pre-kaged I would like to see the formula tweaked just a bit. Remove the bcaa's and beta alanine, and add more focus based ingredients.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a great promo so i would love to participate.

Question 1

I've only tried Crea-Clear from Kaged Muscle, however it's been my favorite creatine product since.
    I love how it is it flavorless and it mixes perfectly. I can either drink it plain or mix it with my pre workout and it's always great. I've tried other creatine before and the flavor was either too strong or i was unable to mix it with anything else due to conflicting flavors so i'm definitely a fan of Crea-Clear.

Queston 2

I love the mango/pineapple flavor and recently i've been able to try a product which had dragonfruit candy flavor. Both were new to me and were amazing. So i wouldn't mind seeing more products appear with these flavors.

Question 3

Recently i've had some minor issues with my joints so i would've liked to see Kaged Muscle come with a new Collagen product.

Question 4

I wish i could find something to suggest but i've always been very satisfied with KM, the products and customer service. So just keep it up. Don't fix if it ain't broke. Good luck with gathering the feedback and thank you for the opportunity to join this awesome promo.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. CreaClear, b/c encasing creatine in dairy protein is my preferred method for increasing solubility/stability
    2. Mango, Pina Colada, Cola for pre & aminos
    3. An EAA w/at least 7g bcaa, 3g EAA only sweetened with stevia & monk fruit (no stims)
    4. A Pump-Kaged would also be nice

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Question 1

I prefer CreaClear because it is creatine monohydrate, which is the form of creatine that has the most empirical data supporting its effectiveness in promoting muscle and strength gains.

Queston 2

For Kasein, I'd like to see a blueberry cobbler or strawberry milkshake flavor.

For Hydra-Charge, In-Kaged, and Pre-Kaged, I'd like to see a pineapple mango, a blueberry lemonade, and maybe a cherry flavor.

Question 3

It would be cool to see a Pre/Pro-biotic supplement, a "clean" mass gainer, a stimulant-free nitric oxide booster, and potentially a version of Pre-Kaged with carbs (preferably HBCD) from Kaged

Question 4

I think that covers everything!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Appreciate the feedback so far!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CreaClear. The reason being that Creatine Monohydrate is the most studied one out there. It's tried and proven. I understand the whole Creatine HCL is better absorbed because of stomach acid but I've ALWAYS taken Creatine Monohydrate. I think males AND females should take it. It's just an extra energy source to squeeze out more reps.

I would LOVE to see a lemon lime pre or intra. That's my all time favorite flavor and my "go-to".

Nope! I'm all about basics. Pre workout, Intra workout, Protein and Creatine. Those are my staple supplements. I know there are a ton of supplements out there that do X Y and Z but I'll always stick to those 4 basics.

Just wanna say how much I love Kaged Muscle. It's hard to find a highly dosed supplement with correct proportions and FULLY dosed. Kaged Muscle is one of the only companies I know of that does that. I understand you're a little bit more pricey than other supplements, but it's for a reason. I'm usually a "cheapest possible" kinda guy, but KM is the one exception I make for that personal rule. Keep doin what you're doin. Your reputation is great
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Week 4 of KG's program WooO~

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Week 4 of KG's program WooO~
    That a boy. I'm running thru the 8 Week Hardcore right now, on week 2.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Question 1

-Creaclear. Haven't tried that particular product, but on profile it says creatine mono. Mono is my favorite form of creatine. No idea if creaclear differs in any way from regular mono.

Queston 2

-Mojito flavor! C4 was available for a very short period of time in that flavor and I still miss that flavor (2 years ago).
    Some sort of tea flavors in pre-kaged and amino synergy.

Question 3

-Stim free pump pre/Multi/Joint support/Fish oil

Question 4

-Nope.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLodge91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have tried numerous brands and usually this is driven by cost. Since I have been following Kris Gethin and Kaged Muscle I was made aware of industry shortcuts, poor ingredient quality and skewed facts which explains why with other products results weren’t as good as expected or I didn’t enjoy the product or I felt negative side effects.

I can say without a doubt Kaged Muscle is the only brand I implicitly trust. Where I can afford it I get as much of the line up for my workout needs.

I have used both creatines and while Creaclear is a less costly supplement, and provided a huge increase in strength. However, I stick with HCL as I felt I retained more water with Creaclear. It was also inconvenient to load and maintain a sufficient dosage, which at my body weight is a considerable amount (210lb).

More flavours for InKaged and PreKaged would be great. Just basic fruit flavours would be great like lemon, strawberry, raspberry etc etc.

A few products I can think of to add to your line up are:

Multivitamin (believe this is currently being considered)
    Omega-3/Cod Liver
    Mass Gainer protein with a carb complex
    Post workout protein with a blend of isolate and casein
    A pure protein with no additional BCAAs/EEAs/Creatine - always great flexibility when stacking with other products. I like to use a basic protein powder to add to foods - mostly cream of rice/porridge

Apart from the above, keep up the amazing work and I look forward to any new products and the continued variety of training programmes.

QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50) QueenLeela will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Kaged Muscle Input

Question 1

I prefer HCI. I used to use Mononfrom other brands and I held water. I haven’t tried CreaClear because I’m satisfied with HCI and never felt a need to switch.

Queston 2

We're always interested in churning out more great flavors. What additional flavors would you like to see from KM? Any specific flavors for specific Kaged Muscle products? Grape Definitely

Question 3

Are there any products that Kaged Muscle currently doesn't offer that you'd like to see in our lineup? A Mass Gainer. I’m bulking and finding a clean gainer in the market is super hard .

Question 4

Kaged has been on target with the new launches. Everything released last year has been amazing and the results I’ve received have been dynamic. Keep up the great work!

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where do all these ''new'' 1 post accounts come from with an old registering date?
    Cobra Kai never dies!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^i was wondering the same thing
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Where do all these ''new'' 1 post accounts come from with an old registering date?
    probably from the links I put in the misc to promos in here?

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    probably from the links I put in the misc to promos in here?
    Maybe, but if you register in 2014, that's a long time of lurking before entering one of the promos.
    That said, i always try to bump your posts in the misc because it's more fun with more people joining.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe, but if you register in 2014, that's a long time of lurking before entering one of the promos.
    That said, i always try to bump your posts in the misc because it's more fun with more people joining.
    Might not be lurking, but maybe a BodySpace user and they happen to see this..... I know of a lot of people who use bodyspace daily but don’t even know about these forums.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They've also changed the path from bodyspace to the forums so new people might be finding it for the 1st time

They've also changed the path from bodyspace to the forums so new people might be finding it for the 1st time
    Def a plus!

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    Might not be lurking, but maybe a BodySpace user and they happen to see this..... I know of a lot of people who use bodyspace daily but don’t even know about these forums.
    That's great! Excited to see everyone around more often.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's good news! We need more people in the forums.
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

I extended the invite to a KM group on FB as they use the products quite a bit and wanted some more feedback .

Originally Posted by alicat32 View Post
    That's good news! We need more people in the forums.
    Exactly .

nazarite777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In response to Question 4- PLEASE BRING THESE SUPPS TO SOUTHEAST ASIA - Malaysia!! Would love to get access to samples, free stuff and ultimately the supplements themselves I hope you consider my request... Thank you

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can only weigh in on the second question.

What I would love to see is UNFLAVORED options, from the Kaged Muscle proteins to other supplements.

I might be in the minority but I still like to blitz some fresh blueberries with protein and water to make my own blueberry shake etc.

Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    I can only weigh in on the second question.

What I would love to see is UNFLAVORED options, from the Kaged Muscle proteins to other supplements.
    I know their Crea-Clear is flavorless and mixes perfectly. It's like drinking regular water but with a nice blue color to it.
    Works awesome too.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

I know their Crea-Clear is flavorless and mixes perfectly. It's like drinking regular water but with a nice blue color to it.
    Works awesome too.
    Man you guys keep talking about that stuff... might have to give it a try

Yes, the CreaClear is flavorless and can be mixed into whatever you'd like (at proper amounts, of course.)

New week, looking for some more feedback if possible! Thanks gang.