Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Want To Be Fit

LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by erica44 View Post
    My sister has herniated disks as well. Can you tell me again what exactly you had done to your back recently? It might be a viable option for my sister as well. I thought it was a spinal block, but wouldn't that block everything down from that point?
    I’m sorry your sister has disc problems I only had back pain for a few months, I really don’t know how people deal with chronic back pain. I herniated disc in early January and was a prescribed a steroid and therapy. When the pain continued I had an MRI that showed the herniated disc.

My sports medicine orthopedic doctor then referred me to a spine doctor who suggested a spinal block. Spinal blocks don’t always work, but he increases the chances by putting you to sleep so he can target the one or two nerves that are causing the pain. The block doesn’t actually block any feeling, it should only target the nerve that the disc is interfering with.

Discs will heal on their own but the block just allows you to have a better quality of life as it heals. (Well, I say heal. They don’t actually heal, they just scar over which leaves them vulnerable to herniating again.) Therapy helps with the pain as well, but more importantly it progresses you through strengthening exercises. I’m 4+ months removed from the injury and my back is just now returning to normal.

That was probably way more information than you wanted! I’m used to the normal stuff. Knees, shoulders, elbows, etc. It’s been interesting learning about this stuff. The nerd in me I guess.
    Last edited by LynnInAla; 04-17-2019 at 07:42 AM. Reason: typo

erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LynnInAla View Post
    I’m sorry your sister has disc problems I only had back pain for a few months, I really don’t know how people deal with chronic back pain. I herniated disc in early January and was a prescribed a steroid and therapy. When the pain continued I had an MRI that showed the herniated disc.

My sports medicine orthopedic doctor then referred me to a spine doctor who suggested a spinal block. Spinal blocks don’t always work, but he increases the chances by putting you to sleep so he can target the one or two nerves that are causing the pain. The block doesn’t actually block any feeling, it should only target the nerve that the disc is interfering with.

Discs will heal on their own but the block just allows you to have a better quality of life as it heals. (Well, I say heal. They don’t actually heal, they just scar over which leaves them vulnerable to herniating again.) Therapy helps with the pain as well, but more importantly it progresses you through strengthening exercises. I’m 4+ months removed from the injury and my back is just now returning to normal.

That was probably way more information than you wanted! I’m used to the normal stuff. Knees, shoulders, elbows, etc. It’s been interesting learning about this stuff. The nerd in me I guess.
    Not too much information at all. I have a sports medicine background so it interests me as well. I will let my sister know about the spinal block and see if she can find a local dr to talk to about it. Thanks so much and glad you are healing.
    Life's journey is not about arriving at your grave in a perfect, well-preserved body, but, rather to slide in head-first yelling "Holy ****!!! What a Ride!!!!

LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not too much information at all. I have a sports medicine background so it interests me as well. I will let my sister know about the spinal block and see if she can find a local dr to talk to about it. Thanks so much and glad you are healing.
    Good luck to your sister!

80% week completed yesterday and now I'm ready for 90% week. I'm feeling really good about my back and some sleep issues I've had are beginning to clear up. Hot flashes at night are no joke but thankfully there is medicine for that!

Week 119/Micro 118-- 80% week

Lift/OHP: (Wed/Gold’s)

Front Squat 3x6
    85x6; 6; 6 - These finally got a little tough, all good until the last rep. Back feels fine though and that’s all that matters right now.

Seated BB OHP (80%) AMRAP; 3; 3
    70 x 7; 3; x3

Cable Chest Flye 3 x 12
    17.5x 12; 12; 15- these felt so much better this week

BB Bicep Curl 3 x 12
    50 x12; x12; x12 been playing around with this weight, finally got all the reps

Tricep Pressdown with straight bar 3 x12
    55x 12; x12; x15

Side planks 3x60 sec.

Almost done with another workout week. Time flies when you’re having fun! Workouts mixed in with trail rides or walks in beautiful spring weather. Doesn’t get much better.

Week 121/Micro 120- 90% week

Press/Pull: (Sat./ Max)
    BB Bench (%) AMPRAP; 1; 1
    115 was the goal weight but could only get one rep so I dropped to 110 for the x1 sets.

Seated Row with underhand grip (90%) AMPRAP; 1; 1
    115 x 12; 1; 1

Plate loaded Incline Press 4 x 5
    90 x5 all sets

Wide grip pulldown 4 x 5
    Goal weight was 130 but that was a big NO! Dropped to 125 x 4; x4; x3; x3

Bicep Cable curl with rope 4 x 5
    90 x 5; x4; x4; x5

Stability Ball Passovers 3x12
    (Bird Dogs were replaced with passovers- thanks Adrianne!)
    No problem doing these but stopped at 8 reps-

Lower Body: (Mon/Gold’s)

Romanian Deadlift 3 x 6
    80x 6; 6; 6 --No problems at all. Still feeling like warm-up weight.

Medium Stance Leg Press 4 x 5
    145 x 5; x5; x5; x5 No problems with these

Leg Extension 4 x 5
    145 x 5; x5; Too easy and not a back issue with these so upped the weight to 150 x 5; x5

Lying Leg Curl 3 x 12
    55 x12; x12; x12 No problems with these but didn’t increase.

Cable Face Pull 3x12
    45 x12; x12 x12

Captain Chair 4 x 5
    BW+15 x 5; x5; x5; x10 No problems

Wrapped up this Micro on Wednesday and will start the new one today. Workouts are just cruising along with no problems. Most of my lift numbers involving my back have returned to what they were before my setback. The conservative approach is causing the back involved lifts to come along a little slower, but that’s ok with me.

Week 121/Micro 120-- 90% week

Front Squat 3x6
    85x6; 6; 6 - Several more each set. I think I’m finally ready for this to be a true core lift which will involve an AMRAP set.

Seated BB OHP (90%) AMRAP; 1; 1
    80 x 1--couldn’t do another rep so dropped to 75x 1; 1

Cable Chest Flye 3 x 12
    20 x 8; 8; 8- Amazing the difference 2.5# makes. Easily got 17.5 x 12 for 3 sets last week.

BB Bicep Curl 4 x 5
    60 x4; 4 4; 4 - only counting x3 the last 2 sets, used too much momentum but I got it up!

Tricep Pressdown with straight bar 4 x 5
    70 x 5; 4; 3; 3

Side planks 3x60 sec.

I wasn’t at home this weekend, so today wasn’t a travel day. I’m not going to be able to workout tomorrow so I did my Monday workout today. Consecutive day workouts are not ideal for me, but yesterday was more upper focus and today lower, so it wasn’t a problem. The weather has been awesome so I’ve been enjoying some trail walks this weekend.

Week 122/Micro 121- 60% week

Press/Pull: (Sat/Gold’s )

BB Bench (60%) 8; 8; AMRAP
    70 x 8; 8; 24 really wanted 25

Seated Row with underhand grip (60%) 8; 8; AMRAP
    85 x 8; 8; 25

Plate loaded Incline Press 3 x 12
    50 x 12 all sets

Wide grip pulldown 3 x 12
    100 x 12; 12; 11

Bicep Cable curl with rope 3 x 12
    40 x

No problems

Lower Body: (Sun/Gold’s)

Romanian Deadlift 3 x 6
    80 x 8; 8; 8 --I couldn’t resist upping the reps. Could have done more but cut them off at 8. Front squats in WO3 are now a true core lift with an AMRAP set this week. This lift is next on the lift to become a core lift with AMRAP set.

Medium Stance Leg Press 3 x 12
    125 x 12; 12; 12 No problems with these

Leg Extension 3 x 12
    120 x 12; 12; 12

Lying Leg Curl 3 x 12
    60 x12; x12; x10 These get tough fast!

Cable Face Pull 3x12
    45 x12; x12 x12

Captain Chair 3 x12
    BW+10 x 12; 12; 12

I recently realized it’s been a little over 8 weeks since I returned to real workouts after my back thing. Before I hurt my back I had decided to take a week off every 8 weeks or so. I rarely miss days off from working out and think it would be good to take a break every few months. So I think this coming week will be my week off. School is almost out for the summer and I know I don’t want to take off then. I usually switch to a 4 day split and love being able to enjoy my time in the gym.

I’m heading home this weekend and will look forward to spending some time on my bike. Next Wednesday will be 7 days off. Lol, no promises that I will actually make it 7 days but will get at least 4.

Week 122/Micro 121-- 60% week

Front Squat 8; 8; AMRAP
    65 x 8; 8; 12 - Finally this became a core lift! I cut the AMRAP set short though, my lower back has been little sore. All good though, just sore, nothing wrong.

Seated BB OHP (60%) 8; 8; AMRAP
    50 x 8; 8; 20

Cable Chest Flye 3 x 10
    20 x 8; 8; 8

BB Bicep Curl 3 x 12
    50 x 12; 12; x8 my strength left fast!

Tricep Pressdown with straight bar 3 x 12
    60 x 12; 12; 10 left fast here too

Pallof Press 3 x12 (per side)
    5 x 12; 12; 12-- Sub these in for side planks. I have never done them but I think I will like them.

First day back after a week off and I’m feeling great! I don’t know why I’m so hesitant to take time off, I’m always glad I did when I return. I’ve already penciled in another week 8 weeks from now. We’re supposed to be having some really nice weather next week, but tomorrow is rain. I’ll probably get in my Monday workout tomorrow. It’s a lower body focus so shouldn’t be a problem. I love this 3 day split but I'm looking forward to switching back to a 4 day split for the summer.

Week 123/Micro 122- 70% week- This kind of week is one of my favorite. Different rep ranges and a medium weight for the AMRAP sets.

Press/Pull: (Sat/Gold’s )
    BB Bench (70%) 6; 6; AMRAP
    80 x 6; 6; 18 I had 2 more but didn’t push.

Seated Row with underhand grip (70%) 6; 6; AMRAP
    100 x 6; 6; 18 Probably 1-2 more

Plate loaded Incline Press 4 x 5
    50 x 5 all sets

Wide grip pulldown 4 x 5
    115 x 4; 5; 5; 5;

Bicep Cable curl with rope 4 x 5
    45 x 5 all sets

No problems

Not a travel day for me today so today was a good play day. Got in my workout that I usually do on Monday today to free me up for fun in the sun tomorrow afternoon. Yesterday was upper focus and today lower so no problems. Rained a lot the last few days so the trail was really muddy. I have my old bike at the apartment. It’s not bad but I got a new for a reason. I rode it around the park and hit some big hills in the surrounding neighborhoods then walked the muddy trail. Back in the day I would have attacked the muddy trail with my bike but it’s not worth the risk of injury. I don’t need any help getting injuries, I seem to do pretty good in that category.

Lower Body: (Sun//Gold’s)

Romanian Deadlift 3 x 6
    85 x 6; 6; 6 --Weight went up but still feels like warm-up weight. Not pushing though, I only have a few more weeks with this program.

Medium Stance Leg Press 4 x 5
    150 x 5; 5; 5; 5; 5 No problems with these

Leg Extension 4 x 5
    150 x 5; 5; 5; 5; 5

Lying Leg Curl 3 x 12
    60 x 12; 11; 11 I had 1-2 more the 1st set then could barely get 11 on the last 2 sets. Get hard fast!

Cable Face Pull 3x12
    45 x12; x12 x12 Easier than last time

Captain Chair 4 x 5
    BW+15 x 5; 5; 5; 5; 5 No problems

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey! Sorry I have been mia here. I think time off leaves room to not come back? lol. I used to dread an off day, let alone a deload week! Now I know it has its place in performance.

I am with you, I am not going down in the mud hahaha! I used to be pretty rough and tumble, but I think I will try to preserve whats left lol! But a nice hilly bike ride sounds perfect. Gets one out of the gym and into nature.

Great work!!
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Originally Posted by serinebean View Post
    Hey! Sorry I have been mia here. I think time off leaves room to not come back? lol. I used to dread an off day, let alone a deload week! Now I know it has its place in performance.

I am with you, I am not going down in the mud hahaha! I used to be pretty rough and tumble, but I think I will try to preserve whats left lol! But a nice hilly bike ride sounds perfect. Gets one out of the gym and into nature.

Great work!!
    Definitely has it place! Have you noticed yourself finding new ways to be active? I love the gym but finding new things to actively do has been fun too.

Last workout for 70% week and it felt good. I think I’ve finally got the right dosage of medicine for my hot flashes at night. I’ve gone from seeing every hour on the clock at night and being wide awake at 4 AM to waking only once or twice. Such a relief. I’ve had tons of energy which is probably from the better sleep and could also be from the increase in calories. I’ve been really hungry lately and not lack of sleep hungry, that’s a completely different kind of hungry! Calories have increased but the scale is holding steady. Not complaining, it’s fun to eat!

Week 122/Micro 121-- 70% week

Front Squat (70%) 6; 6; AMRAP
    75 x 6; 6; 12

Seated BB OHP (70%) 6; 6; AMRAP
    55 x 6; 6; 19

Cable Chest Flye 3 x 12
    20 x 8; 8; 6 Ugh!

BB Bicep Curl 4 x5
    60 x 5; 5; 5; 5; 4

Tricep Pressdown with straight bar 4 x 5
    70 x 5; 5; 5; 5

Pallof Press 4 x5 (per side)
    6 x 12; 12; 12-- Oops! I was supposed to do these 4 x5 but did 12 reps on the first set. It didn’t kill me so I did 3 x 12.

erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    glad you are getting sleep. It is miserable when you can't sleep well. I can totally relate, I am now back to sleeping solid, and it does feel good. YAY!! for good sleep.
    Life's journey is not about arriving at your grave in a perfect, well-preserved body, but, rather to slide in head-first yelling "Holy ****!!! What a Ride!!!!

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well its a bit harder to bike for exercise with a 5 and 1.5 year old. I know some people do it, but I have no idea how hahaha! Two days ago I did put the treadmill in the living room, so I can play Pandora for the girls while I get cardio in. But if I had more kid free time, Id walk/run this hilly golf course by the harbor. Its so pretty there that the time flys!Chambers.jpg

Ahhh hurray for sleep! And for eating lol!!
    "Choice is ours whether

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Well its a bit harder to bike for exercise with a 5 and 1.5 year old. I know some people do it, but I have no idea how hahaha! Two days ago I did put the treadmill in the living room, so I can play Pandora for the girls while I get cardio in. But if I had more kid free time, Id walk/run this hilly golf course by the harbor. Its so pretty there that the time flys!Attachment 9104971

Ahhh hurray for sleep! And for eating lol!!
    I don't know how stay at home mom's get anything done. Just your day seems like a cardio activity. The course sounds great and you're right, time seems to fly when your outside doing something. I have no idea how I used to ride my stationary bike for 45-60 min at a time. The same amount of time on the trail feels much shorter. Now when I ride the stationary bike to get a 5-10 minute warm-up is tough! And sleep is a wonderful thing, hot flashes are evil!

This is not my favorite kind of week but I’m working out and nothing is hurting me, so I’ll take it! I like the 80% part of the workouts, but I’m not a fan of the x20. I know they have their place in the program so it’s all good. I also had a great trail ride after the workout. The trail won but I’ve got the summer coming up! Trail-1, Lynn-0

Week 124/Micro 123- 80% week-

Press/Pull: (Sat/Max )

BB Bench (80%) AMRAP; 3; 3
    100 x 6; 3; 3 - I did this same weight in Mirco 120 and got x8. Ugh!

Seated Row with underhand grip (80%) AMRAP; 3; 3
    130 x 7

Plate loaded Incline Press 2 x 20
    60 x 20; 20

Wide grip pulldown 2 x 20
    85 x 20; x22

Bicep Cable curl with rope 2 x 20
    60 x 20; 20

Stability Ball Passovers 2 x 20
    No problem

x20?!! Thats going to burn lol! I did German Volume Training once and that was 10x10...talk about boring. But it has its place for sure. I am glad nothing is hurting, thats a win!!
    "Choice is ours whether

x20?!! Thats going to burn lol! I did German Volume Training once and that was 10x10...talk about boring. But it has its place for sure. I am glad nothing is hurting, thats a win!!
    And they did burn. Everyone of them!

I start a set thinking it’s going to be a breeze and end up crawling away from the machine. x20 week only gets rotated in every few weeks, but I am always glad to see them go. All good though.

Week 124/Micro 123- 80% week-

Lower Body: (Mon//Gold’s)

Romanian Deadlift 3 x 10
    90 x 10; 10; 10 --Still no problems with these but we decided to not do an AMRAP set. My program will be changing in a week or two, so meh, I’ll just do straight sets.

Medium Stance Leg Press 2 x20
    100 x 20; 20 Geez, x20 burns!

Leg Extension 2 x 20
    95 x 20; 20

Lying Leg Curl 2 x 20
    50 x 20; 18

Cable Face Pull 2 x 20
    35 x20; 20

Captain Chair 2 x 20
    BW x20; 20

20 reps of anything is hard because math. lol.

Anytime you can get on the trail, you both win. ;-) .

Nice work in here.

20 reps of anything is hard because math. lol.

Anytime you can get on the trail, you both win. ;-) .

Nice work in here.
    Thank you! Gym math is tough and it's a workout in itself to not lose count!

80% week with it’s x20 reps is done! I only have one more week in this program and then I will get a new program. I will also be moving to a 4 day split which I really like. Wrapping up my 29th school year and I more ready than the kids to be out. I’ll travel home tomorrow and get in some good pool, trail, and gym time. Super Regional Softball Tournament time too, so that will be thrown in as well!

Week 124/Micro 123-- 80% week

Front Squat (80%) AMRAP, 3; 3
    85 x 10 ( I did 11 but wasn’t happy with the depth) x3; 3

Seated BB OHP (80%) AMRAP; 3; 3
    70 x 5; 3; 3 (Ugh, back in Micro 120 did x7 in AMRAP set!)

Cable Chest Flye 2 x 20
    12.5 x 20; 20

BB Bicep Curl 2 x 20
    40 x 20; 20 I won’t metion the burn!

Tricep Pressdown with straight bar 2 x 20
    45 x 20; 20

Pallof Press 2 x20 (per side)
    6 x 20; too easy so 7 x 20.

Does the balance of the front squat throw you off? I know with some squat variations it throws my perception of balance off.

Pool, trail, and gym time...sounds wonderful! I hope you enjoy!

And 29 years is amazing. Kids are growing on me, but I am not sure I could cope with 20 at a time hahaha!
    "Choice is ours whether

Does the balance of the front squat throw you off? I know with some squat variations it throws my perception of balance off.

Pool, trail, and gym time...sounds wonderful! I hope you enjoy!

And 29 years is amazing. Kids are growing on me, but I am not sure I could cope with 20 at a time hahaha!
    My front squats are a work in progress, but I've never had much of a problem with balance. In the past it really wasn't the weight that limited me, it was keeping the stupid bar in place. I've never been able to do the clean grip, and when the weight increased the crossed arm method didn't work well either. I tried using wrist straps on the bar, but usually after the crossed arm method didn't work. When front squats were put into my program this time I started with the straps from the beginning and it's working much better.

I'm looking forward to the summer and being home. I thought about calling it quits this year but I've always said I wanted to do 30. I think I have one more year in me.

Saturday’s workout went well then I headed to the trail for a ride. What happened to spring? I got in all the things to do despite it being HOT! The temperature was in the high 90’s before noon but thankfully the humidity hasn’t fully kicked in yet.

Gym- check
    Trail ride- check
    Pool- check
    Watching NCAA softball- check
    Good day!

Week 125//Micro 124- 90% week-

Press/Pull: (Sat/Max )

BB Bench (80%) AMRAP; 1; 1
    110 x 3; 1; 1

Seated Row with underhand grip (80%) AMRAP; 1; 1
    145 x 4; 1; 1

Plate loaded Incline Press 3 x 12
    75 x 12; 12; 12

Wide grip pulldown 3 x 12
    105 x 12; 12; 12

Bicep Cable curl with rope 3 x 12
    75 x 12; 12; 12

Stability Ball Passovers 2 x 20
    No problem

Sunday
    60 min park and trail ride
    Yesterday’s ride was a 45 minute trail ride. Today I wanted to get in time and stay at a steady speed so I mostly rode around the park. I stayed at a moderate gear and I kept my one lap on the trail at a steady speed. Good ride.

It’s been a long time since I did this lower body workout at my home gym because I’m rarely at home on a Monday. BUT summer vacation is almost here so things will be changing. Headed back today for my last official day of school and to take care of the last few things I needed to do at the apartment before leaving for the summer. The next 8 weeks will fly by but I will enjoy everyday of them.

Week 125/Micro 124- 90% week-

Lower Body: (Mon//Max)-

Romanian Deadlift 3 x 8
    100 x 8; 8; 8

Medium Stance Leg Press 3 x 12
    185 x 12; 12; 12

Leg Extension 3 x 12
    125 x 12; 12; 12

Lying Leg Curl 3 x12 - (Done seated, I don’t like the lying machine at this gym)
    80 x 12; 12; 11

Cable Face Pull 3 x 12
    85 x 12; 12; 12

Captain Chair 3 x 12
    BW+15; x 12; 12; 12

45 min trail ride after workout. It's still in the 90's before noon and the humidity is kicking in. Gah!

The clean grip is uncomfortable at times for me too. I am glad you found a method that works for you.

Yay for your last official day this year! One more year to go!!

And that weather of yours....gross!! lol!
    "Choice is ours whether

The clean grip is uncomfortable at times for me too. I am glad you found a method that works for you.

Yay for your last official day this year! One more year to go!!

And that weather of yours....gross!! lol!
    We've had a cold snap, it's only been in the mid-90's the last few days.

I finished the 3 day split earlier in the week and couldn’t wait to start the 4 day split. Adrianne came through as always with 4 great workouts.
    Ha, I wanted a 4 day split with an upper body focus and I got it! I had to remind myself after today’s workout that you have to be careful what you ask for because you just might get it!

Week 126//Micro 125- Test Week

Squat (Fri/Max )

Medium Stance Leg Press
    230x6; 250x5; 260x4
    DB Walking Lunge 3 x 12
    20; x12; 12; 12

DB Goblet Squat 3 x 12
    25 x12; 12; 12

Seated Leg Curl 3 x12
    70 x 12; 12; 12

DB Lateral Raise 3 x 12
    10x8; 7.5 x12; 12

Captain’s Chair Knee Raise 3 x 12
    BW+15 x12; 12; 12

Pull/OHP (Sat/Max)

Chin Up Grip Lat Pulldown
    120x6; 130x3; 120x6

BB Standing OHP 3 x 12
    50x12; x11; x12

Bentover BB Row 3 x 12
    65x12; 70 x12; x12

Close Grip Bench Press 3 x 12
    60x12; x12; x12

Standing BB Curl 3 x 12
    45x12; x12; x12

Tricep Pressdwon w/ rope 3 x 12
    70x12; x12; x10

glad you are using the strap for front squats. That's what I have to use, and works well for me.

Yay! for summer vacation. I have several friends who are teachers and they are all super excited for their "recovery." lol.