annarky614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) annarky614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) annarky614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy InBody 370 BIA scan, accurate?

I did my first scan on January 7th 2019. I took the test about 3pm, I had just finished working out. I ate and drank that day. It was taken at a supplement store when they asked if I wanted to do their 8-week challenge, so I said sure why not. I do strength training 4-5 days a week. No cardio. Focusing of getting extra protein, no junk foods. I take Pro7ein Synthesis (protein powder), creatine mono, BCAA 2:1, and multivitamins. Today, January 25th 2019, was my check in on the InBody. I followed the Inbody testing recommendations. No food, don't work out, no liquids 45 mins prior. I only had 1 cup of coffee 2 hrs before the test which is okay per InBody. My results SHOCKED ME! And not really in a good way. It said I lost a HALF POUND OF MUSCLE!? wth... How can I lose .5 lbs of muscle mass in just 18 days? My goal is to gain muscle.
    >> Is that even possible to lose that much muscle that fast?
    >> Could the results be inaccurate because testing conditions were not similar?
    >> Does muscle mass fluctuate depending on hydration levels?

Help! Wtf is up with this result?