limmc93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink New to bb.com wanting to compete wondering if I have the potential

Hi everyone,

New to the forums, basically I want to go down the competition pathway men’s physique first timer. Wondering everyone’s opinions I’m high body fat at the minute but hoping to trim down. I have 0 idea about competitions so if any one could guide me to some research/information, where to start I’d be great full. I’ll also try to post some recent pics. Hopefully no hate 😂

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by limmc93 View Post
    Hi everyone,

New to the forums, basically I want to go down the competition pathway men’s physique first timer. Wondering everyone’s opinions I’m high body fat at the minute but hoping to trim down. I have 0 idea about competitions so if any one could guide me to some research/information, where to start I’d be great full. I’ll also try to post some recent pics. Hopefully no hate 😂
    Welcome to the forums! I don't want to assume anything, but do you want to do natural, tested shows or untested? That would be a good start. If you wanted to compete naturally, there's a laundry list of organizations listed here:

www. naturalbodybuildingevents. com / organizations /, minus all the spaces obviously. What organization has a lot of do with where you live for instance. The OCB from what I gather is mostly east coast. The NANBF is mostly in the Midwest. Take that into account as well, although most organizations will have shows in most parts of the country, but not always.

Next would be your workout. What are your workouts like? Also your diet, a good place to start is iifym.com (if it fits your macros.com.) You can put your weight in, your goal, your activity etc and it will give you a basic idea on how much of protein, fat and carbs you should be taking in each day to get where you want to be.

More information from you would be helpful. Here's a start. Good luck.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Educate yourself as much as possible.
    Seek other people that have already competed and ask questions.
    It's a learning process of trial and error that should be doing.
    Keep what is helpful and disregard the rest.
    Document everything,training and diet in a journal.
    Set a date for a show and just do it.
    Take progress pictures every month.
    Maybe something eight months down the road or even a year away.
    Focus on that.