Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wife had unprotected sex with her co-worker 8 times, blames it on innoncet husband.

Hi everybody, I am new here and created an account at the recommendation of a redditor. I plan to read from the Healing Library as soon as my world stops spinning so hard.

Been married to my wife for almost 10 years. We have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Life together felt fantastic up until the birth of our children, at which point we both began to fail in nurturing our relationship. It took a long time, but it went downhill.

This year was rough. We fell out in December/January 2017 and didn't talk much for a while. Lots of periods of fighting and distance throughout the year. I was hurt by things that she did, and she was hurt by me. We had sex a few times and tried to go on a few dates with each other but something just felt wrong.

In June, I found out that she had gone back on birth control after being off of it for a while (for hormonal reasons). She tried a new form. Red flags went off and I tried to delicately press for whether she was having an affair. I couldn't produce any evidence and she vehemently denied it.

In July, I finally broke under the weight of being unhappy. I wrote her a long letter and said I felt like our lives were unraveling and I asked whether she wanted to join me in trying to keep things together. Her response was to tell me that she didn't love me anymore and didn't know if she wanted to be married. A long, long laundry list of all her problems with me and our relationship was shared. I wasn't interested in the same things as her, I was too negative, etc.

I did what I do, and I set about trying to right the ship. I began seeing a therapist. I read books. I listened to books. I tried to find myself and be the change in our relationship that was needed, in spite of the fact that I was deeply wounded myself. But things worsened with her, and she was often cruel and hostile to me. I felt like she was disgusted by my presence.

I asked about an affair multiple times, and she denied. I looked at her phone and never found anything. Finally, on Thursday, I took a peek at her apple watch. Her messages had synced there since July and she never realized.

Oh boy, I found so much. She had been having an affair with somebody from work. He lived in a different state but they worked on the same team. They traveled to the same locations and would have sex in a hotel. They'd regularly take breaks during the day to call/sext/video chat with each other. She sent him pictures of herself masturbating. Talked about how she fantasized about him, thought about him and his....it was all very graphic. Very graphic. I forced myself to read them all to pull back the curtain and make sure I knew everything about this affair that I could.
    I called my dad to come get the kids and then I confronted her. She lied and lied. Then she tried to justify how I pushed her to do this, how our relationship left her unhappy and "on the verge of committing suicide." I forced her to tell me the truth...at least a version of the truth. They had sex at least 8 times. Unprotected sex. She'd been texting him naked pictures of herself while I was home or while she was home with the kids. She'd go see him when he was in town at his hotel while I was at home with the kids. He'd go to her hotel room when she'd travel.

This hurts so, so much. She would never do any of the things that she did for him, for me. I had asked. It makes me feel so small.

I took pictures of every single text on that watch. I couldn't find a way to get them off. She deleted everything else, so that's all I have for proof although I know they talked via other mediums and for much longer.

Turns out this other guy is married with kids and his wife has already tried to divorce him and take the kids. She begged and pleaded with me not to ruin his life (SERIOUSLY!?!?!). I told her he had a few days to do the right thing and tell his wife, or I'd do it for him. I might do it anyways.

I kicked her out on thursday night and have the kids with me. I told her I don't want her here, but I can't legally keep her out and she's coming home on Sunday to see the kids. I spoke with a few lawyers on Friday and I'll speak to a few more this week. I'm also going to call my therapist for an emergency appointment and then try and get in to be tested for STDs.

I'm so panicked. Everything about my world is shattered. I just don't understand how this is reality, how this is happening to me. I'm so afraid, and so sad for my poor little children. How is this fair to them? How could this happen?

I'm so scared to be alone forever. I'm scared to have to be a parent to the kids on my own. To try and sell the house and figure out divorce. I'm crushed by somebody I thought I loved. I feel so inadequate.

I don't know what to do. I surrounded myself yesterday with my support network, family and friends. I have good people in my life and they mean the world to me. Today I'm alone with the kids at home again and trying to figure out how I'm going to carry on. I could never take my own life since I need to be here for my kids, but boy do I think about it and want to right now.

This the average woman i today society misc. Get married at your own risk. A conffesion from another forum.
    Last edited by speedyclaxton; 01-24-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is a cuck

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like it probably sucks, but:

1. No one way in fuk anyone here is reading all that chit.
    Use cliffs here or get ignored.

2. You probably deserve it for being a beta cuck soyboy redditor - you probably enjoy that chit.
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As chitty as you feel, it's a blessing. You tried to re-kindle the relationship, you did exactly what a good dude would do. She already monkey branched and closed you out. She has been done for a while, it was going to happen whether you liked it or not. At least now the healing has started and youre not living in a fake marriage.

Get into your favorite hobby, play sports, start asking chicks out, youre only 28. You got lucky. This is just a new chapter in the book of your life, where things are looking better.

It will only suck temporarily.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sad story m8 sorry 4 your loss

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    didn't read but do anything to keep your wife OP

Suck off her man and tell her how much you appreciate the opportunity

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong reading comprehension ITT. Tragic story, OP.

Hope the dude that wrote it is still able to PIITB at least once before the divorce.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What an awesome eye opening thread.

Certainly not just fodder for butt hurt miscers to justify their hate for women..

Negged.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    didn't read but do anything to keep your wife OP

Suck off her man and tell her how much you appreciate the opportunity
    Rip
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Negged for no pics of wife.

Cuck.

NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You did the right thing by kicking her out.

If you are trolling let this neg sink in anyway.
    Cellar Door
    -Dean Koontz crew-
    LTC

sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dont worry reddit def sent you to the right place for advice.
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down.

Absolutely Love This For You! ❤️💕

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dunno how you *******s do it on reddit but here we post pictures.

Need a visual aid to help me nomsayin?
    *Only misc at work crew*

**Sons of Smack crew**

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did not read a single word srs
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Assuming this is from reddit, i expected the guy to apologize for her cheating, while offering to make his wife and her new lover both breakfast in bed.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Did not read a single word srs
    Cliffs:

-OP finds & posts story from Reddit
    -Author of story gets cucked by wife
    -Author of story finds out he was cucked by wife
    -Author of story feels cucked by wife
    -Author of story tells story of getting cucked by wife
    -Author of story begins divorce proceedings against wife who cucked him

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no cliffs huh...

UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For anyone who doesn't have the comprehension to understand, this is a copy/paste from Reddit.

Tragic story though. Really keeps you on your toes with women and how everything can go so, so wrong.

speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry. Posted before driving. I intended to use quotation. Forgot.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Story got me hard
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by envisu View Post
    no cliffs huh...

I bolded the imporant parts.

bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tldr

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another cuck fantasy from reddit. Negged.

AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao @ “this is the average female get married at own cost”

Ur a little virgin ******* don’t marry whores.

Secondly lmao no cliffs gtfo

Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andy517 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    double barrel the wife
    Australia is full

SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    everything written by anonymous people on the internet is 100% true

Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn’t read

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    OP is a cuck
    this. i mean its lousy what his wife did, but the way hes handling it is weak.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    girle not even once
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only pounded her ass and mouth OP your good
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!